Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Car Paper Question And Answer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Car Paper Question And Answer (967 Views)

Help With Car Paper Issues / Car Paper Misplaced / 3 In1original Car-paper 24hrs(auto Reg,3rd Party Ìns & Road Worthiness 8-12k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Car Paper Question And Answer by ibroman12(m): 4:28am On Oct 12, 2023
You can ask me any question on Car papers or documents, Registration or Renewal, vehicle license, Road worthiness, Insurance
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by ibroman12(m): 4:29am On Oct 12, 2023
And I will answer you
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by ibroman12(m): 4:30am On Oct 12, 2023
You can also ask any question on Nigerian Drivers license, International license or drivers license extract.
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by verifiablefacts: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2023
How do I get my original driver's license,I was issued a temporary but it's long overdue and no response from the license unit yet
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by Adejunwonlo94: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2023
I have done and pass the Drive test, got the DRIVER'S LICENSE CHECKLIST and the Driver's License Application Acknowledgement Slip same day at Ikeja old secretariat.

However, I was told to come back for Capturing because the server is down. Since 4th of October till date, I have not been able to do the capturing because they keep telling me that the server is down.

Please what can I do?
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by Cool83(m): 6:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
Please your location
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by ecosystm(m): 9:04pm On Oct 15, 2023
How can I modify my names on my driver's license..my middle name was wrongly spelt..?
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by evuna: 6:57pm On Oct 16, 2023
Please is it possible for a Vin number to be 18 digits instead of 17?
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by udy4real(m): 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2023
I registered my vehicle I Abuja and travel around the country with it but I visited Abia state last month and my road worthiness certificate expired and I had to renew it there,I arrived Lagos over the weekend,Will the VIO guys disturb me if they stop me for routine check?
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by udy4real(m): 5:55pm On Oct 20, 2023
Please why does it take forever to get my driving licence renewal ?
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by rapheal5(m): 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2023
ibroman12:
You can ask me any question on Car papers or documents, Registration or Renewal, vehicle license, Road worthiness, Insurance
How much is Renewal....
Re: Car Paper Question And Answer by ibroman12(m): 5:31am On Feb 14
Note you can always apply for Nigerian Drivers License yourself.

Or Consult someone to help you with it for ease

(1) (Reply)

What Your Car Colour Says About You / Which Saves Fuel More / After Buying A Registered Car, What Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.