Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage (29617 Views)

On The Willful Denial Of The Gruesome Murder Of Gloria Matthew & AM Linus / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Onochie’s Attacks On Igbo Monarchs Sacrilegious, Odious, Says Ohanaeze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by GodIsBiafran: 8:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abdul05:
thank you

Omenka, STOP quoting yourself
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Sholaco: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Una never see anything
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by History555: 8:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
ginggerxy:
just shut your dirty mouth if you have nothing reasonable to say . you told them what exactly when what started? You told Rochas and hope uzodinma to stop ? Is imo the only state in the Igbo land? You never asked yourself why it's always imo state? Or is it because it happened in Igbo land every cockroach now have opinion?

Ignore these fools. Every idiot is a professor or adviser on lgbo affairs including those seeking advice on how to write a professional cv

1 Like

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

South South is majority Igbo or Igboid. You are a mumu man. Go school una no go hear.
Gibberish

South South is not majority Igbo or igboid

No b me you go dey tell this trash Okoro.

Igbo land start and end in the south east.

3 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by ginggerxy: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
omenkaLives:
When this thing started, we raised an alarm, not for a day, not for w week, not even a month- we did for years!

Guess the response we got-- yeah, you guessed right: unity beggars and slaves, that's it. But we saw this coming from a million miles away, and those who were meant to nip it in the bud right from its infancy, rather massaged and nurtured it, now it has come full circle, a creation of the very same people it is now devouring!

I have no idea when this is gonna end, but I see a war of attrition which can only be fixed by the Sluth Easterners themselves, and not some brute force by the government. People are living in terror in the East, families are deserting their homes heading North (ironically) which one might think is worse than the East.

I sincerely pray for peace to return to the East. May God rest the souls of the innocent ones caught in this very unfortunate situation.
shut up your dirty mouth . If you really care about the insecurity in the country what was your opinion about the killing of 38 people at GiWA village or is t
It because this one happened in Igbo land every cockroach now has an opinion?

2 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by izubext007: 8:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good for them when they were collecting bribes from politicians and embozling development fund .
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Maobichek: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

We warned! Sadly, this is just the beginning. So many of my Igbo friends in Abuja have told me they won’t be traveling to the south east for the Xmas celebration as a result of the security situation in the region.

Unfortunately too, those who are being affected are still too dumb to see what is happening or accept the reality of the criminalization of the Biafran struggle by the ragtag IpOB terrorists. The locals are still backing them while others are online spewing alternative realities and defending the criminals. They only accept the sad reality when they are affected personally.

I just hope our gallant security operatives will step up their game and get the situation under control. The insecurity in the south east can’t continue like this.

So many of my Igbo friends in Abuja have told me they won’t be traveling to the south east for the Xmas celebration as a result of the security situation in the region.

There is insecurity in the South East and other parts of Nigeria but the segment of your proposition that i copied is pure falsehood.

I'm in Abj, i will travel, most Anambra communities have general return this Christmas. In Abia state, most parts have traditional retirement. Since last week, airport road Abj has been free without traffic and i know what this week will be.

Despite the insecurity and IPOB activities in the East, general return, traditional retirement, traditional marriages must hold in the East. Majority of igbos always travel during Christmas and this year will not be an exception. I'm not using Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, i will go to kano, then fly to PH then to my village, happy Christmas in advance.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by GodIsBiafran: 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
[s]Gibberish
South South is not majority Igbo or igboid
No b me you go dey tell this trash Okoro.
Igbo land start and end in the south east[/s].

angry I am talking facts and you are just running your mouth. SouthSouth is majority Igbo or Igboid. Everyone with a basic understand of history and geography knows this. Don't quote me again, I am not the cause of your low intelligence. angry

1 Like

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

We warned! Sadly, this is just the beginning. So many of my Igbo friends in Abuja have told me they won’t be traveling to the south east for the Xmas celebration as a result of the security situation in the region.

Unfortunately too, those who are being affected are still too dumb to see what is happening or accept the reality of the criminalization of the Biafran struggle by the ragtag IpOB terrorists. The locals are still backing them while others are online spewing alternative realities and defending the criminals. They only accept the sad reality when they are affected personally.

I just hope our gallant security operatives will step up their game and get the situation under control. The insecurity in the south east can’t continue like this.

Obviously what i observed was definitely wrong.. buh i must ask u a simple question. How do ppl fighting for freedom give a video evidence committing a crime and expect to get justice and freedom? Maybe they are not fighting for freedom.. they just want to kill ppl and make money of it right?

1 Like

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Seun360(m): 8:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
People that doesn't have heirarchy and hoping to produce a president of this nation.

They will be the last ethnic group to produce the presidency via Election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Be patient Imo people.

Buhari's murderous government will leave the scene in less than two years time

The APC and Fulani-controlled security forces, who are obviously responsible for these acts of terrorism, cannibalism and murder, will loose their main sponsor in government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by chrisxxx(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ii
DubaiLandLord4:
Fake news

No monarch was killed in the east

The east is peaceful

Gibberish

The Oyigbo massacre was lead by an Ikwerre man. Only IPOB terrorist were killed in Oyigbo.

Make una no carry una madness come Ikwerre land, there is no Igbo in the South South.
That is Ikwerre Igbo na? No be so?
Abi Ikwerre no be Igbo again?
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Golan007:

When last did you read any report on conflict in Benue state?

By the way, is it out of envy you decided to replicate same in the east?
grin grin + using human meat for Egusi.. this guys are mad walahi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by franchasng: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
tamdun:
Hope sw is preparing, the kind visitors wey go enter Lagos after Xmas... I really pity sw, the load is just to much
if the load will be too much for Southwest or any other region to carry, simply summon your lawmakers and let them expel Southeast from Nigeria just as Malaysia expelled Singapore, since you guys plus Northern Nigeria have the majority at the lower and upper chambers, it will be very easy for you guys to expel Southeast your worst enemy.

After expelling Southeast, you guys can then put a very strict immigration law against people from Biafra from entering your country, just as it is between North and South Korea.

You cannot continue to fight and attack Southeast people with Nigeria's common security aparatus and stopping them from seceding peacefully and still be bleeding from your mouth and blabbing that Igbos should leave your region. Expel them from Nigeria and enjoy your one Nigeria with the North and Southsouth and other regions you cherish and allow Southeast to go so you will only be reading about their evil on foreign news just as you read about Afghanistan.

But if you guys can't do that, then you have no right to tell any Igbo person to leave your region, unless you want anarchy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by ginggerxy: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:

Ignore these fools. Every idiot is a professor or adviser on lgbo affairs including those seeking advice on how to write a professional cv

bro the whole thing is really tiring , there's no place in Nigeria that is as peaceful as southeast presently . But these idiots keeps amplifying everything that happens in the east . They killed about 38 people in Kaduna today but you won't see their comments there . The other day 3 people where killed in Lagos but none of them commented on that post .

2 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

angry I am talking facts and you are just running your mouth. SouthSouth is majority Igbo or Igboid. Everyone with a basic understand of history and geography knows this. Don't quote me again, I am not the cause of your low intelligence. angry
Gibberish talk.

I no force your uselses self in quoting me.

There is no Igbo in the South South.

All this your uselses wailings no concern me.

Igbo land start and end in the South East.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by itsme01: 8:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
Whatever you sow you shall reap bountifuly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
chrisxxx:
Ii
That is Ikwerre Igbo na? No be so?
Abi Ikwerre no be Igbo again?
Ikwerre is an ethnic group like Ika.

Ika and Ikwerre is not Igbo.

That's why the Ikwerre man in Rivers had no problem sending soldiers to massacre lowlifes from the South East trying to cause problem in Oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by franchasng: 8:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Gibberish talk.

I no force your uselses self in quoting me.

There is no Igbo in the South South.

All this your uselses wailings no concern me.

Under United Nations law, you have no right to utter such gibberish, only a free and fair referendum supervised by UN can determine whether there are Igbos in Southsouth or not.

You cannot sit in your one room apartment with one Android phone and a borrowed mobile data and decide where people should belong, allow the people decide where they belong through referendum. I don't know why most of you Nigerians lack sense and enjoy injustice so much yet you wake up everyday and pray to prosper in what you do, do you think nature is foolish? Be careful

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by oneMalik: 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
All these things in the S-EAST alone ? where is ohaneze ndigbo ? the only problem they have is Tinubu's 2023 ambition.
I left pH to UGA in Anambra state few days to that election and what I observed can't be explain here just that my Igbo brothers need to wake up now .
they should stop the blame game and face reality . how many are these boys self !?
meanwhile , if na UGM kill your traditional ruler just bury head in shame
what nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by chrisxxx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Ikwerre is an ethnic group like Ika.

Ika and Ikwerre is not Igbo.

That's why the Ikwerre man in Rivers had no problem sending soldiers to massacre lowlifes from the South East trying to cause problem in Oyigbo.
No Ikwerre na Igbo. Ask other Igbo people. Amaechi is contesting presidency as an Igbo man.
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by asanausana91: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Be patient Imo people.

The APC and Fulani-controlled security forces, who are obviously responsible for these acts of terrorism, cannibalism and murder, will loose their main sponsor in government
continue blaming others while the criminals ( ipob) are been celebrated. The Igwes refused to talk to the terrorist now the terrorists are teaching them a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
OfoIgbo:
Be patient Imo people.

I hope this is sarcasm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
franchasng:
Under United Nations law, you have no right to utter such gibberish, only a free and fair referendum supervised by UN can determine whether there are Igbos in Southsouth or not.

You cannot sit in your one room apartment with one Android phone and a borrowed mobile data and decide where people should belong, allow the people decide where they belong through referendum. I don't know why most of you Nigerians lack sense and enjoy injustice so much yet you wake up everyday and pray to prosper in what you do, do you think nature is foolish? Be careful
Gibberish!!

The funny thing is that you yourself go come from the South East.

If anybody wants referendum, it is the people that wants it that will ask for referendum, there is no where any ethnic group can ask for referendum on another ethnic group behalf.

You can't be asking for referendum for an Ikwerre man in Rivers while you yourself is not even an Ikwerre man.

6 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by rayvelez(m): 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
We have northern bandits terrorists busy burning passengers inside a bus and generating revenue in communities while UGM is kidnapping and roasting monarchs in IMO state all these atrocities going on in one country.
Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Danjikanbauchi: 8:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Buhari is introducing another forms of hate and killings in Nigeria politics.

Not just a winner take all but a winner eliminate those he hate.

2 Likes

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
chrisxxx:

No Ikwerre na Igbo. Ask other Igbo people. Amaechi is contesting presidency as an Igbo man.
Ikwerre is not Igbo. Ikwerre is Ikwerre.

Ikwerre also took over Ibo properties in PH after Ikwerre land was liberated.

Do you still remember how ibos were dealt with in Obigbo too? Hundreds of ibos were killed in Obigbo because Una carry Una madness com Rivers state.

All those Una sit at home and other stuffs Una dey do for Igbo land, Una dare not try it in Ikwerre land.

Amechi is an Ikwerre from Rivers State, Rivers State is in the South South Geopolitical region of Nigeria. There is no Igbo in Rivers state

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South-East Under Siege: Igbo Monarchs’ Gruesome Murder Sparks Outrage by Chipink(f): 8:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Laggafin:

Ur fellow skull mining Afonjas will gladly eat you up soon .. I don't need to be involved ..

Mention "yoruba" when it's necessary
As in this case he mentioned igbo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Murray-Bruce: Let Us Try To Rescue Our Economy, After Tomorrow's Judgement / Speaker Yakubu Dogara Visits Bauchi (photos) / Wike Steps Out With His Wife And Children As He Celebrates The New Year.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.