Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,721 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Something Is Ethically Wrong With First Registrars - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Something Is Ethically Wrong With First Registrars (163 Views)

Top Marketing Expert Reveals How To Ethically Steal Your Competitor's Customers / BREAKING NEWS: Covid19 Millionaire Finally Reveals How To Ethically Press Your P / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Is Ethically Wrong With First Registrars by Credobee(m): 8:13am On Dec 19, 2021
I don't know what is currently wrong with First Registrars a subsidiary of Fbn holding company.
Complaints are hardly attended to,
Mails sent to them are neither acknowledged or responded to except you also call their care line to inform them of your mail before they can sort and respond to it.
In this age of global best practices, I think First Registrars needs to look at the their contemporaries in the industry and wake up to their duties.
Two mails sent last week have neither been acknowledged nor treated.
So pissed

1 Like

Re: Something Is Ethically Wrong With First Registrars by Credobee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2022
I strongly believe that soon what befell Union Bank would be the fate of First bank

(1) (Reply)

Earn $100 From Social Goods / Get Your POS Machine Now / The First Thing Your Copywriting Research Should Cover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.