Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:22 PM

Challenges As Stepping Stones - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Challenges As Stepping Stones (114 Views)

The Stepping Stones / Stepping Stones / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Challenges As Stepping Stones by kpakpandoN(m): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Whereas man does not have a way of getting solutions to his problems, God has uncountable ways of solving all of them. We have the assurance that God is able to bring good out of every problem of our life. Romans 8:28 clearly tells us that all things have been designed to work together for the good of those who love God and are aligned with His purpose.

It takes the eye of faith to come to terms with the Scripture above. In chains, Apostle Paul was being moved from one place to another as a criminal under trial. Despite this, he sought every opportunity to preach the gospel everywhere he went. In Acts 24:1-27 & Acts 25:1-27, he addressed three different important personalities, namely Felix, Festus and King Agrippa. lt was King Agrippa who said to Paul "...Almost thou persuadest me to be a Christian" (Acts 26:28). Paul then said:
“..l would to God, that not only thou, but also all that hear me this day, were both almost, and altogether such as I am, except these bonds.”
Acts 26:29

This is a level all children of God must reach if we would enjoy our walk with God. This same truth helped Joseph to stay true to his God even in the midst of his trials in Potiphar’s house and wrongful imprisonment (Genesis 39:1-23). Even when he had the opportunity to take his revenge upon his brothers after his father’s passing, he told them:
“..Fear not: for am I in the place of God? But as for you, ye thought evil against me; but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is this day, to save much people alive.”
Genesis 50:19-20

In all these, we must learn that challenges cannot be a hindrance if God is with us; rather, they would be stepping stones to the glorious and expected end God has prepared for us.

I pray that all hindrances on your way to success will become stepping stones to your breakthrough, in Jesus name. You are more than a conqueror!
Written by Pastor E.A. Adeboye.

(1) (Reply)

God's indescribable gift / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/01/2022 / The Christian Faith: Check The Difference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.