Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,909 members, 7,952,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:22 PM

My Dad - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad (551 Views)

'My Dad Is A Deadbeat' Top Worn By Daughter On Father's Day / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Cheated On My Mum Before She Died And He's Still Doing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Dad by Jheypeel(m): 10:27am On Dec 19, 2021
Good morning and happy Sunday niaralanderz
I'm here to solicit for help, my dad is in dire of prosthetic leg and clutches to aid his movement. His leg was amputated a while back. Any form of assistance would be appreciated, location is lagos. I'm more than willing to pay for dispatch. I will be in the comment section, quote me and i will reply
Thanks family
Re: My Dad by Treyknowles(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jheypeel:
Good morning and happy Sunday niaralanderz
I'm here to solicit for help, my dad is in dire of prosthetic leg and clutches to aid his movement. His leg was amputated a while back. Any form of assistance would be appreciated, location is lagos. I'm more than willing to pay for dispatch. I will be in the comment section, quote me and i will reply
Thanks family

Hello, contact Aproko doctor on twitter or Instagram, he has helped people with similar issue in the past.
Re: My Dad by Jheypeel(m): 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Treyknowles:

Hello, contact Aproko doctor on twitter or Instagram, he has helped people with similar issue in the past.

Thanks sir, i had no idea. I will do so

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Office Swivel Chairs / Hacked Netflix Account For Sell (Unlimited ) / My Money Left Hanging In The Air After POS Transfer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.