Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky (690 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Blasts Bobrisky: You Can Never Look As Beautiful As Adesua Etomi / Adediwura Becky Shares Throwback Photo: "How I Got Big Breast Still Baffles Me" / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by EBMedia: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Your Enthusiasm And Resilience Towards Squabbles Baffles Me - Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky

Nigerian cross-dresser Daniel Anthony, popularly known as Jay Boogie has blasted fellow cross-dresser, Bobrisky, following his recent clash with former actress Tonto Dikeh, and businessman, Mompha on social media, IgbereTV reports.

Jay Boogie who now identifies himself as a trans woman wondered why Bobrisky enjoys dragging people on social media. He disclosed that they have been indulging Bobrisky to "have sense and stop mortifying the trans community" as often as he does, and it's "exasperating that the public sees the rest of them through him."

He also slammed Bobrisky for dragging Mompha who he described as an "innocent married man" into his "public display of shenanigans".

Jay Boogie wrote;

"Queens would always be queens. Idris, it’s obvious you don’t even comprehend the basics of life and how to appreciate the good things you once had and have lost. We keep indulging you to have sense and stop mortifying the trans community as often as you do. I’m irked at your mischievous antiques and the zeal you exude when you exhibit your psychosis.

How can you be so incorrigible and reprehensible. No self integrity, no shame, no dignity and no prestige! Nne it is appalling. What could be so demeaning? What did tontolet ever do to you to deserve such disrespect and hate. It’s just exasperating that the public sees the rest of us through you. How on earth can be ever gain respect and stand with our heads up high with your constant display of stupidity and foolishness.

Even an innocent married man mompha you had to drag him in your public display of shenanigans. Your enthusiasm and resilience towards squabbles and altercations baffles me. You’re pushing 30 and you’re this infantile?"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXoZxpdsydp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by irunoko(m): 12:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Who are these comic riffrafs sef grin
Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by Amotolongbo(f): 12:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is an emerging industry

1 Like

Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by Prosperous111(m): 12:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
This one wey all the useless entity in Nigeria dey condemn BoB like this grin

But wait ooo E be like say this people get association for Lagos oo shocked
Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by WibusJaga: 12:33pm On Dec 19, 2021

These people just want to ride on bobrisky's popularity to get some attention.
Wish I can bundle of them to Afghanistan for a week's jamboree with the Talibans.
Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by Hintona(f): 2:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
This is an emerging industry

People who are sensible will cash out now grin
Re: Your Enthusiasm To Squabbles Baffles Me- Crossdresser Jay Boogie Blasts Bobrisky by festacman(m): 2:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Unlike Bobrisky, this Jay Boogie take style dey enter person eye. grin
And heshe can easily beat many females at beauty pageants.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Popular Estate Agent Died After Haveing Sex With Ex-wife In Abeokuta / DJ Dorcas Gives Reasons for Opening Davido’s Concert With Wizkid’s Song / The Roman Church East And West Is The False Church Of The Revealations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.