Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,910 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (45693 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by osazuwa23: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2021

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Allahismad: 9:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:
A lot of exaggeration in this story.

1. The correspondent noticed during the raid as soon as security agents covered the gullies and cut the palm trees with saw, the kidnappers came out to dig open the gullies again while villagers watched helplessly. Seriously the journalist witnessed this or his this a joke.

2. According to the journalist the village was deserted, then the same journalist now says the criminals had support from the villagers. How can a deserted village have supporters.

3. The journalist says the criminals hideout is inside the thick forest then says he sighted the criminals mount several checkpoints near the house of a controversial pastor where they collected levies unchallenged. Seriously the journalist saw all these or is making up stories

4. The criminals planted landmines enroute their camp and other strategic locations. Seriously does the journalist know what landmines is. Is landmines now lollipop that is sold anywhere.

Didn't you see the moniker that dished the story, off course head slamming have shifted his brain, since their demon god is mad like my moniker says, do you expect him to be normal. An idiot that in katstina bandits met a child naming ceremony, threw the child into the boiling stew and forced the participaters to eat the half done carcass of the child will still come to call others cannibals.
All these are legit in their worthless religion.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
UMU IGBO STOP STOP STOP HYPING CRIMINAL MONEY BAGS AS BIG BOYZ,THEY ARE POLLUTING IGBOLAND WITH KIDNAPING AND SAVAGERY LIFESTYLE AMONG IGBO YOUTHS OF TODAY.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Dymaco(m): 10:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
pquaver:

One of them is Dymaco the other is cheruv here on Nairaland. They are part of the cannibals.. They think is every igbo man they can intimidate.. They don't know the jam fire where I am.. Idiots.. Cannibals
Who fear you Mr. Cleaner. Mr. Skull miner who doubles as cleaner. SAN wannabe but his brain failed him. All the imported cannibals claiming south east will be caught and disgraced. U think you can mine skull in south east and go free
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
If not IPOB,IPOB with local knowledge should have found and destroyed this camp long before the entire community had to desert the area in fear.
For reasons best known to them the media, appear to be avoiding linking it to IPOB ESN, when it's very obvious that they must be responsible.
arantess:

No where in the report does it accuse IPOB

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Omodua(m): 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

It is finished! Alaigbo is gone to the dust. To even imagine that some of the Egusi -eating -cannibals are all over Nairaland and Facebook defending ipob atrocities.

Tufiakwa!
Believe this at your own peril. This is a story conscripted by DSS and Presidency. Nothing like that. Just to tarnish image of Ndigbo and people struggling for liberation. The cannibalism aspect is laughable.
Only a fool will believe this story.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by onuman: 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

It is finished! Alaigbo is gone to the dust. To even imagine that some of the Egusi -eating -cannibals are all over Nairaland and Facebook defending ipob atrocities.

Tufiakwa!

Until you understand that Nigeria is finished, you will always be jubilating with news that a part of your so-called dear country is down.

Stupidity of the worst order.
Unknown to you, you are indirectly campaigning for Biafra exit from Nigeria with your rejoicing of Ala Igbo (IPOB land) is finished.
Go school, you attended only bolekeja school.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by greypencils: 11:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
All this talk, not one picture
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:07am On Dec 20, 2021
POLYGAMY:
MAIGIDA WOULD YOU LIKE TO SHOW ME WHERE IPOB WAS MENTIONED IN THAT ARTICLE

YOUR ADOPTED STATE OF KATSINA IS BURNING BUT YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN IGBOLAND.

WHEN ARE YOU GOING BACK TO YOUR
COUNTRY FUTA JALLON

Are you not concerned more of the things happening in North, southwest and south south than southeast? You cannot dictate for people.. As u put your head in things that don't concern u in other regions that how the have right to put head in your own.. So this pattern is stale... Try another.. Is Tinubu, GEJ and Buhari igbo men? Are the not the people most mentioned by our people? Oga Park one side jare
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:
we hate bandits and we the community despise them... But Do you hate cannibals??

Don't mind him.. Is he not seeing the North protesting and asking Buhari to send in the military to finish off bandits? But here in our side Uzodinma will tell security agencies to fish out criminals and they will be crying here on Nairaland and vilifing the man for trying to restore law and order. Ipob loves lawlessness know this and know peace. That is why I say every right thinking igbo man should stand up and be counted now. We need to put and together with Nigerian Army to make sure ipob are crush. Biafra will be such a lawless country.. Godforbid..

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:18am On Dec 20, 2021
LecciGucci:

U are foooool I big one... not everyone telling u the bitter truth is igbo. Channel ur energy to the right way.
We know some of u from west have sold ur soul to the north to keep this country in perpetual redundancy... fight buhari and not this show of shame u are doing here

Is igbo telling you ipob the truth not hausa, northerner or afonja? Oga chop trolling rest joor. U can't take half Wat u give to others..
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:28am On Dec 20, 2021
NewsForYou:

I feel for people like you I swear.
There’s a Yoruba adage that roughly translates: It’s the children (fruit) of orange tree that cause people to throw stones at the mother (the orange tree)
The way these Igbos are making people hate igbos it’s will be hard to separate them for insult.
Do you know if they don’t spend all their lives trolling people including yourself. There won’t be much hate towards innocent igbos like you. They will even claim that you are not Igbo the same thing they are doing to the Oyingbo guy that’s trying to make the rest of us reason with reasonable igbos.

We do not care. We will continue to stand on the side of truth and justice. Our forefathers passed down the importance of justice to us even though so many igbo decided today that anything goes does not mean some of us do not know who we are, our culture, tradition and what makes a good human. Evil triumph when good men do nothing. Igboland is our fatherland and we must defend it with our lives. We will never allow Ipob to destroy and bring shame to us. It is said otu aka Ruta mmanu, ozuoo aka nile Meaning if one finger get stained with oil it will reach the other fingers. I do not blame you guys when u generalize all of us because of ipob atrocities. There we must stand and be counted. To stop these monsters in human form. They are here once an Igbo man writes here disparaging their atrocities they try to reply by trying to paint you yoruba or northerner so reader get confused but I do not care because 100 billion Igbos can never change my heritage. I am a proud imo son and remain so to the detriment of ipob. Their Waterloo they sooon meet.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:30am On Dec 20, 2021
Hammyaladin:

The problem with your lot is that you are blind to see that the ones you hurt are you and your brothers.

We don't support terrorist.. we despise them and make them face the law..

And if I'm any way you think the government supports terrorist with money, shelter and guidance.... You could prove that by becoming one grin

If you survive, your claim will be believe and acknowledged
But if you get nuked by the newly aquired tucano.. you know the rest.

Now sit down and think.. ask yourself if you really have sense!!
You quoted the wrong dude
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by tsdarkside(m): 1:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
And the drama by the NIGERIA DSS never ends! grin grin

They couldn't exert the same strength in the North grin grin grin cheesy grin na for South East them they dey very courageous grin grin

If Twitter can simply delete a message and they were suspended till now,

Imagine what you (Igbos) are going through for daring the dare devil!

does this idiioot even understand that he is not save either....??
this ipobian moroons killed traditional rulers....!!

what makes him think he is save....??
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:37am On Dec 20, 2021
comodo:

Wasted my time reading nonsense. Where is the pot of egusi Not even one single picture shot. Well it's d nationonline.

What do u want to do with the pot of soup? U have seen decapitated bodies, roasted human parts and head u r still asking for pot of soup? Do u want to eat it? You must be a cannibal!!! Tueh
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by tsdarkside(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Mkpurumiris will come for your head, I mean literally they will want to behead & cannibalize it.

bros....this is not something to joke about no more on nairaland.... undecided undecided
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Owen247:
For people to believe this kind of story in this century about S. E ( mostly northerners ) shows that Nigeria is even divided in a lot of people’s mind. If such stocks was said about the north without evidence I won’t believe such.
Imagine such post without any firefight with the bandits,
No pictorial evidence,
Imagine such successful operation by security agents and it isn’t televised on national television lol
The DSS and co saw the bandit open back the gullies covered by them and they didn’t pull the trigger on them. .... lol incredible.
The story’s beautiful idea was to create a picture of high rate of cannibalism in S. E in netizens mind.
Thick forest with a notable pastor’s house, and tax and Levi’s are collected self ( thick forest indeed)
Imagine Nigerian army no wan post am on their official page on Facebook, is that even possible?
The list is inexhaustible.......
But I most commend you for reading in between the lines unlike may naysayers or whatever my mind might decide to call them.

Abeg the news was everywhere do some research and stop saying what you don't know.. You have internet use u tube, Channels TV, BBC and all showed it live. Stop supporting evil. Okenye aru ra ala
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:42am On Dec 20, 2021
Dymaco:

Who fear you Mr. Cleaner. Mr. Skull miner who doubles as cleaner. SAN wannabe but his brain failed him. All the imported cannibals claiming south east will be caught and disgraced. U think you can mine skull in south east and go free

Cannibal have u eaten ur brother today?
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 1:48am On Dec 20, 2021
Dymaco:

Yahoo Yahoo cannibal. All this San, cleaner are all better than yahoo yahoo cannibal jobless cannibal. I have told u. If i am coming home to imo state come and wait for me in river Niger and stop me and see if u will not join your ancestors that day.. Ozu nwuru anwu. Failed Yahoo boy. No future ambition na why u join ipob. You failed in school, failed in yahoo and you are even failing in ipob u joined recently.. You are a failure. I spit on your failed destiny..
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by redroom: 2:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/shocking-finds-as-security-agents-raid-kidnappers-den-in-imo-for-six-hours/amp/

The story is true and we are doing everything apprehend al those criminals

Meanwhile Ibadan residents killed 2 police officers and ate them last year durind endsars
So stop with your tribalistic posts
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by twilliamx(m): 3:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Sctests:
Buhari, malami and hopeless uzodimgba stop fooling around with these your fallacious story for your gullible mugus.

You've gone from tagging them 'terrorists' to 'unknown gun men' and now 'kidnappers'. Stop fooling around please.

See the useless APC yoruba muslim newspaper that even carried the nation toiletnewspaper that only Tinubu and yoromuslims read. Mugus! grin

You are the mumu...go online and watch the videos of what your brethren are doing to themselves..
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by twilliamx(m): 3:13am On Dec 20, 2021
Jack005:
No picture to back up your claims? I can never believe the Nigerian police unless there's substantial evidence.. Propaganda people.

Google for the video of the barbarism of your brethren. It's there for you to watch since you like horror films
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Nobody: 5:42am On Dec 20, 2021
pquaver:

You quoted the wrong dude
sorry... Was hurrying to put that guy in his place with some facts....
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by NewsForYou: 6:18am On Dec 20, 2021
pquaver:

We do not care. We will continue to stand on the side of truth and justice. Our forefathers passed down the importance of justice to us even though so many igbo decided today that anything goes does not mean some of us do not know who we are, our culture, tradition and what makes a good human. Evil triumph when good men do nothing. Igboland is our fatherland and we must defend it with our lives. We will never allow Ipob to destroy and bring shame to us. It is said otu aka Ruta mmanu, ozuoo aka nile Meaning if one finger get stained with oil it will reach the other fingers. I do not blame you guys when u generalize all of us because of ipob atrocities. There we must stand and be counted. To stop these monsters in human form. They are here once an Igbo man writes here disparaging their atrocities they try to reply by trying to paint you yoruba or northerner so reader get confused but I do not care because 100 billion Igbos can never change my heritage. I am a proud imo son and remain so to the detriment of ipob. Their Waterloo they sooon meet.

The only reason you are saying all these is because iPob cannot be associated with right now otherwise you are iPob sympathizer. As a proud son of IMO doesn’t iPob activities affect you more than other part of igbo? Doesn’t it dent you more?
What’s justice or truth from everything we have been seeing or hearing in the news?
Is it how you lie about everything or is it how you blackmail everybody everyday ? Is it how you talk nonsense about other people blowing propaganda out of proportion? What exactly Is justice?
Is it killing your own people and eating them?
Is it not speaking out about the bad things going on because of the fear of being tagged a saboteur?
Standing by truth and justice start from distancing yourself from iPob and Nnamdi Kanu. Making people from other regions understand that igbos don’t hate them. But I have never seen any such move. You all enjoy when Igbo troll others on Twitter and nairaland. When they insult Buhari and Tinubu and others associated with APC and still request APC ticket? Not even your celebrities tried to talk to amend the wrongs iPob has caused for you people. When your elite talk they blame outsiders instead of calling iPob to order. Ohaneze which happen to be the only mouth piece left for you have started propaganda too and neither you nor other people from your region is condemning them so tell me sir what does trust and justice mean? Is it not true that you enjoy the Nigerian atmosphere more than anybody else in the country? Don’t you move around the country freely doing business in every part of Nigeria more than other Nigerians? Please enlighten me what justice do you seek? Just the last administration has more Igbo representative than other tribes and others don’t start war about it. I need you to enlighten me or I consider you an hypocrite and iPob sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by NewsForYou: 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
History555:

Bla bla bla. If u want to abuse lgbos, abuse them and stop writing rubbish explanations. I can call yorubas smelling creatures and don't need to offer explanations. So stop being corny pretensious cretin.
Nobody stops you from insulting others. You have built a wonderful reputation cursing and insulting others. So much reputation that your future generation will suffer it. So who’s stopping you from insulting others. You know you are the most hated. Northerners don’t bring anything to the table, northerners don’t offer anything but everybody love them because they don’t preach hate, they don’t play politics of bitterness but you that like to play that kind of politics are you not enjoying the fruit now? Can you do anything alone in Nigeria on your own?
Can you become president without the help and support of others? If they say you people don’t think you will argue. While others were making consultations you are playing politics of bitterness and hate. It’s not my business what you do with your lives. Everybody reap what and where they sow so……
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by louqas: 6:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Perfecttouch:
Nigeria would have been better if Buhari discharge this type of energy in the north..
I am not supporting whatever is going on in imo and I commend the fg for taking this type of action..
But any killings in imo is a child's play to what is going on in the north and your president is oblivious of it

When fighter jets are being deployed in the north?... How can you say buhari is not deploying this type of energy in the north.
You people should stop this whataboutism.....so even if buhari is not deploying this kind of energy in the north is that an excuse for cannibalism?....haba
So since buhari is not sending security forces after bandits in the north ibos too should be killing themselves, whoever filled your brains with rotten akpu
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Perfecttouch(m): 6:53am On Dec 20, 2021
louqas:

When fighter jets are being deployed in the north?... How can you say buhari is not deploying this type of energy in the north.
You people should stop this whataboutism.....so even if buhari is not deploying this kind of energy in the north is that an excuse for cannibalism?....haba
So since buhari is not sending security forces after bandits in the north ibos too should be killing themselves, whoever filled my useless father's brains with rotten akpu..
I am a bastard.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Dymaco(m): 7:58am On Dec 20, 2021
pquaver:

Yahoo Yahoo cannibal. All this San, cleaner are all better than yahoo yahoo cannibal jobless cannibal. I have told u. If i am coming home to imo state come and wait for me in river Niger and stop me and see if u will not join your ancestors that day.. Ozu nwuru anwu. Failed Yahoo boy. No future ambition na why u join ipob. You failed in school, failed in yahoo and you are even failing in ipob u joined recently.. You are a failure. I spit on your failed destiny..
And mind you, I just delivered my last job few hours ago. Resorting to calling any successful freelancer yahoo boy later claiming to be IT worker. Failed drug pusher turn toilet cleaner. You succeed in school with two self acclaimed degree come fail in life grin grin

Who get your time? I am too busy to stop a cleaner for road. Hope u don pay custom their money onye oshi.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Dymaco(m): 8:02am On Dec 20, 2021
pquaver:

Cannibal have u eaten ur brother today?

Skull miner have you mined a skull today?
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by generalwo(m): 8:23am On Dec 20, 2021
History555:
A lot of exaggeration in this story.

1. The correspondent noticed during the raid as soon as security agents covered the gullies and cut the palm trees with saw, the kidnappers came out to dig open the gullies again while villagers watched helplessly. Seriously the journalist witnessed this or his this a joke.

2. According to the journalist the village was deserted, then the same journalist now says the criminals had support from the villagers. How can a deserted village have supporters.

3. The journalist says the criminals hideout is inside the thick forest then says he sighted the criminals mount several checkpoints near the house of a controversial pastor where they collected levies unchallenged. Seriously the journalist saw all these or is making up stories

4. The criminals planted landmines enroute their camp and other strategic locations. Seriously does the journalist know what landmines is. Is landmines now lollipop that is sold anywhere.
.. Sir, landmines can be ieds triggered by a little amount of force or pressure... It doesn't have to be in normal metal casings you see on TVs..

Also, when going for raids like this, the practice of the police will be to invite some journalists or camera men to cover the events..... As for those opening up the gullies after the security forces closed them, who will cover it before?? Is it the same police that close them that will open them?? This is common sense.... If you go to a man's house to fight him.... When you pass through his gate, you leave it open but when you're coming back, you see it closed, isn't it obvious that it's your target that closed it Why didn't you and talk about the good part of the news where they uncovered their atrocious activities Why does it seem to me as if you're looking for a way to call this fake news or maybe you want to say they were set up by the security forces

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The TRUTH About Disappearing MANHOOD Exposed!!! / 10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / Kenyan Policewoman On The Run After Killing Her Lover Colleague (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.