Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours (45719 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Butcher Man In Imo For Complaining About Cattle On His Farm / ‘meth’: Youths Flogged In Imo For Taking Drugs (Pictures) / Maid Who Stole N1.6m Six Hours After Employment Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
iyapont:
if it was fulani herdsmen they will start masturbating here with various comments, leave them, let them be covering cannibals, e go reach all of them here very soon grin

The problem with your lot is that you are blind to see that the ones you hurt are you and your brothers.

We don't support terrorist.. we despise them and make them face the law..

And if I'm any way you think the government supports terrorist with money, shelter and guidance.... You could prove that by becoming one grin

If you survive, your claim will be believe and acknowledged
But if you get nuked by the newly aquired tucano.. you know the rest.

Now sit down and think.. ask yourself if you really have sense!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Sleekfingers: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
NewsForYou:
Una go soon dey order human meat online.

I am darn sure that , it is already happening....

I have stopped eating anything meat from any igbo restaurants and bars . Make dem no go dey sell human meats to person.......I spit....

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by LecciGucci: 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
iyapont:
grin grin sitting comfortablly in one of the SW states commenting rubbish..una eyes go clear soon grin ozour

I'm a Nigerian grin
I have the right to live anywhere.
Are u sure u are OK? If e pain u go buy snipper
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Beejayy20(m): 6:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Lol typical yoruba Muslim, Nairaland chief unity beggars...

Stop looping every crime in the East on IPOD for your cause of unity begging..
oga shut up this is what you have saying since Jan now December is ending i think you should change your narrative.
nobody i repeat nobody give a Bleep about Igbo
if not they should be using presidency to beg them not the other way around
they only care about SS minorities
Igbo are not important
or what did your region offer,nothing.
bunch of cannibals
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by aryzgreat: 6:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sleekfingers:

We discovered a pot of egusi (melon) soup full of human meat..... undecided undecided undecided

Na wa o.....so wetin a friend told me about these people is true....that they eat human flesh like suya.....
1. Women breast pepper soup
2. Human feet Nkwobi
3. Pepper penis
4. Human intestines pepper soup

Next year, I was planning to attend a friend dad's burial in Anambra state. With this kinda news . I no dey go again.....I spit

Hahaha

Afonja attempt at getting on igbos for their skull mining that hits the news per second.

Any discerning mind knows that this is a sponsored fake report.

Kidnappers are not poor that they cannot afford meat.

Nation Tinubu Newspaper tell us another lie

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Horokrox: 6:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

It is finished! Alaigbo is gone to the dust. To even imagine that some of the Egusi -eating -cannibals are all over Nairaland and Facebook defending ipob atrocities.

Tufiakwa!
You shouldn't comment like some that is brain DEAD
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Horokrox: 6:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

This is the House Of Prophet Odumeje. He stays on the alter of their useless gods every Sunday to praise the efforts of the ipob cannibals while justifying their atrocities. i can bet my balls, that he gets his supply of human parts from this cannibals.

They use his house as a camp where they prepare the Egusi soup made of human flesh.
IPOB don't need your balls but local feral pigs would gladly relish it as a local delicacy as you're in the same level of consciousness with hogs undecided
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by bablon20(m): 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
I thought some ipobians always claim that it's d DSS that's perpetrating evil on their land all in a bid to give them bad names. Now that the truth has been reveal what else will be their excuse? Since some of the victims were rescued alive am sure the hand of the law will soon catch d fleeing cannibals. Very soon they will say its Buhari that is behind their woes. Is it buhari that turn them to cannibals?

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Emma15678: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:
A lot of exaggeration in this story.

1. The correspondent noticed during the raid as soon as security agents covered the gullies and cut the palm trees with saw, the kidnappers came out to dig open the gullies again while villagers watched helplessly. Seriously the journalist witnessed this or his this a joke. He said that the raid was witnessed by a correspondent so just respect yourself

2. According to the journalist the village was deserted, then the same journalist now says the criminals had support from the villagers. How can a deserted village have supporters. He said some people ran certainly people must still be there

3. The journalist says the criminals hideout is inside the thick forest then says he sighted the criminals mount several checkpoints near the house of a controversial pastor where they collected levies unchallenged. Seriously the journalist saw all these or is making up stories. Why does Nigeria police have station and checkpoint

4. The criminals planted landmines enroute their camp and other strategic locations. Seriously does the journalist know what landmines is. Is landmines now lollipop that is sold anywhere.
. It's u that didn't see university that knows what it is.
Am sure your brain had been eaten by IPOB cannibals. Brainless IPOB terrorist. Canibal

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by iyapont: 6:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
LecciGucci:

I'm a Nigerian grin
I have the right to live anywhere.
Are u sure u are OK? If e pain u go buy snipper
pain me for what?? grin grin Stop supporting evil, speak out when your people are doing bad things

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Sleekfingers: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
aryzgreat:

Hahaha

Afonja attempt at getting on igbos for their skull mining that hits the news per second.

Oga, your people are cannibals...... especially Anambra, abia and imo state . .....as if cow , goat and pig meats don finish for market......may God help una , make una try this shit in lagos.....we will walk all y'all inside the lagoon....

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Emergingnation2(m): 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Beejayy20:
[s]
oga shut up this is what you have saying since Jan now December is ending i think you should change your narrative.
nobody i repeat nobody give a Bleep about Igbo
if not they should be using presidency to beg them not the other way around
they only care about SS minorities
Igbo are not important
or what did your region offer,nothing.
bunch of cannibals [/s]
You should be the one to shut down, cos you have been begging for unity right from 1967 till date.... Chronic unity beggar,we ain't interested with your good for nothing presidency..

Biafran is task must be accomplished...

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Emma15678: 6:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
aryzgreat:

Hahaha

see you who told you they are eating it because they lack meat

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by zoedew: 7:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
SwissMass:
Some baby factory criminals and drug traffickers from this place will still open their trash gutter mouth to abuse SW, these criminals
A sight not relished. A reminder not celebrated!! A past not loved!!!
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by pquaver(m): 7:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

It is finished! Alaigbo is gone to the dust. To even imagine that some of the Egusi -eating -cannibals are all over Nairaland and Facebook defending ipob atrocities.

Tufiakwa!

One of them is Dymaco the other is cheruv here on Nairaland. They are part of the cannibals.. They think is every igbo man they can intimidate.. They don't know the jam fire where I am.. Idiots.. Cannibals

2 Likes

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by ceragon123: 7:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thank God lives were saved and bad people were brought to justice. This is a major win for the people. A lot worse are still going on across Nigeria but for political reasons, some situations come to light. As escalaitive as matters can be, the theme of this discovery is the possiblity that truly, our society and security has failed. The possibility of some events taking place in our society tell more of the ever changing society that we have and complexities worthy of understanding.

I have heard stories of cannibalism amongst the Igbos but it has never stopped the Igbos from striving to have a better life. During the war, I know about stories of cannibalism. Cannibalism happens and it is bad! People tend to hate some people until they want to eat their heart while still beating in the past across the world.

The problems arises when the Igbos start becoming less ambitious and successful because of what people are saying about of the developers, drug traffickers, Northern girl child buyers, fake pastors, rapists, wicked business men, wicked landlords, cheating and stingy business owners, the boastful and pompous Igbos, the illiterate Igbos and the bad Igbos who are like many other people from other tribes who also steal, kill, rape, destroy and plunder.

Any Igbo reading these statements here should know that today Igbo dirty laundry were brought out. We should be thankful that we still have brave people amongst the populace that will still provide good intelligence to the security agencies. Many other places have it worse but will never give out information because their lives will be in danger or for the sheer love of peace.

May God deliver people in such situations or worse across Nigeria and the world in Jesus name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by paltielx: 7:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
In this nigeria? I'm really shock. That's a complete lawless zone
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by Beejayy20(m): 7:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Emergingnation2:
You should be the one to shut down, cos you have been begging for unity right from 1967 till date.... Chronic unity beggar,we ain't interested with your good for nothing presidency..

Biafran is task must be accomplished...
everyone knows your forefathers are the father of unity beggar in Nigeria
who dissolved regional system of government?
who against succession clause?
nah your forefathers that caused all the mess we are in now
you these hungry cannibala
oloriburuku somebody
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by JooEeL(m): 7:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Angelfrost:

I don't understand you sir...

He should quit hunting down criminals and terrorists?!!

If so, then he's the first criminal.

Or how does someone who came 4th in an election not be a criminal?

Some of you on this NL are simply unbelievable.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by mediainc: 7:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
LecciGucci:

U are not better than anybody as far as I'm concerned... I have seen in all living in lagos and ibadan.
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by preciousmetals: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
That was DSS and Hope Uzodinma kidnapping den
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by JoyReportsOnlin: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by ebufa: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
SwissMass:
Some baby factory criminals and drug traffickers from this place will still open their trash gutter mouth to abuse SW, these criminals

you are a f**l for saying that!
Re: Security Agents Raid Kidnappers’ Den In Imo For Six Hours by mutvy: 7:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Igbo people and cannibalism. I thought cannibals are only in Abia state but I was wrong. Imo state and Anambra states are included. FG should give these people their Biafra Republic of Cannibals!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Pregnant Girls And Kids Rescued From Ogun Baby Factory (Photo) / Shocking Photo Of A Female Child Abused In Calabar / Mentally Challenged Man Attacked In Abuja (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.