Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra (8774 Views)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK / General Anthony Ukpo Is Dead (Pictures) / Umar Ganduje Attends Ofala Festival Of Ukpo Dumukofia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Elzazzi: 2:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gravatar:
Here's a quick before and after to illustrate how ephemeral politics can be

Is that same person speaking in the palace too ?
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by doctore212(m): 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
The only thing I need for this Christmas is two better Oloshos.

My uncle is traveling for the Xmas with the whole children and I will be left in a huge mansion.

Enof to eat and drink. Location is Anthony village.

The olosho must not have tattoo

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Danjikanbauchi: 2:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
affable4:
Caption made me think he dubiously 'cornered' it.
Nairaland have a way of promoting anything that will present any news coming from south East in bad light.
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Karemarealty288(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
The title is inconsequential and of no economic benefits to any homosepian 5mm away from him.

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by xcesspaschal(m): 2:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
God bless Ukpo
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by EmmanuelScott1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Is Arthur eze PDP again? undecided
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Danjikanbauchi: 2:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
iberrylee:
Mmpummiri people dishing out tittle to failure of an orangutan governor
since 2015 you have been on Nairaland dishing out hate and bitterness against people who don't even know about your existence, does that makes you satisfied ?

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
This life , I even thought it was Author Eze himself that did the Ofala as I heard......

Check my signature for your building Designs and Constructions works....
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by sihixa5968: 2:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Juanmike(m): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lastmankc:
The first female governor of Enugu state.Mrs Cecilia ugwuanyi
Pls why people always referring to him as Mrs?
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by chudez0147(m): 2:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
DamnNigga
Isoright

Dunno why I so much like this woman ( Sen ekwunife ).

Anytime I see her what comes to my mind is milf . That her lips na die .

I gat nothing but love for her!
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by FirstCounsel(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lastmankc:
The first female governor of Enugu state.Mrs Cecilia ugwuanyi
Lol ha ha ha. I was waiting for this. grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by creolehunt: 2:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gravatar:

For real? Is that the same person?
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by FirstCounsel(m): 2:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Juanmike:
Pls why people always referring to him as Mrs?
I'm curious too grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Macgyver1: 2:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ukpo Ekene'm unu. I was there yesterday.

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Enugu state is in the hands of God...
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by ikennamadu1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gravatar:

Was he not released.. they found nothing on him...
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Nonywendy(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lovelyn451:
My ukpo
so u be my sis? Dunukofia amaka

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by koning: 3:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Arthur 1000 has been chopping the state money since the time of Ukpabi Asika. He blew up during the tenure of Jim Nwobodo. That was when he raised most of his start capital.

He is just showing appreciation for what The Coal city- 042- has done for him.

We wey know, know.
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Abujason: 3:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
OEPHIUS:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=461980528619771&id=100044234839321

Bros, was the non-performing crook connered or conferred the title?
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Agricmoney(m): 3:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
that's good

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Lastmankc(m): 4:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
doctore212:
The only thing I need for this Christmas is two better Oloshos.

My uncle is traveling for the Xmas with the whole children and I will be left in a huge mansion.

Enof to eat and drink. Location is Anthony village.

The olosho must not have tattoo
You no dey shame,at your age you are still living with your uncle.Olosho kill you there

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by eduora: 5:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anambra state is the best

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by InternalAuditor: 5:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
This local wawa fool, what can a poor useless worthless state like enugu would have done for Arthur? Why didn't your useless enugu state do similar thing to wawa man?

Imagine a whole governor being dragged around for a mere chieftaincy title by his superior. No wonder he has no project to show in enugu state.

koning:
Arthur 1000 has been chopping the state money since the time of Ukpabi Asika. He blew up during the tenure of Jim Nwobodo. That was when he raised most of his start capital.
He is just showing appreciation for what The Coal city- 042- has done for him.
We wey know, know.
Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by bluefilm: 6:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Conferred not Conerred.

Mods take note.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Conferred Title Of Ifezulumba In Ukpo Community Anambra by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
This guy is genuinely useless!!!
Jezz I was in Enugu this evening oh my lawd what a mess of a state.

He is here participating in irrelevant issues

(1) (2) (Reply)

Train Attack: SERAP Sues Buhari Over Kidnapped Victims / NIN Registration Hits 80.7 Million 19 Days After SIM Ban / Saraki: PDP Will Shock Nigerians In 2023 Despite Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.