Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (117286 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu, Wife Sue NIMC, NIS, Banks Over David Ukpo’s Real Age / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TMSMedia: 5:47am On Jun 24, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMLPwEWFfa0

Organ Harvesting: Photos of The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK - IGBERETV

Below are photos of the alleged 15-year-old boy taken to the United Kingdom by Senator Ike Ekweremadu.

The boy identified as David Ukpo Nwamini was flown to the UK to donate one of his kidneys to Ike Ekweremadu's daughter who has a kidney ailment.

Ike Ekweremadu and his wife have been arrested in the United Kingdom by the police and detained on allegations of child trafficking and organ harvesting after Ekweremadu had flown David to UK for the kidney transplant, IGBERETV reports.

Ekweremadu and his wife were subsequently denied bail in court, and the case adjourned to July 7 for further hearing.

Shortly after the news of Ekweremadu's arrest, David Ukpo shared a cool photo of himself on his Facebook handle with the caption;

"Grace sweet
Let us keep hustling"

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0DWzmw6Nwxmh2Bfp977ZXQjkqxFmbLE1iJLvF8aen1QovCQYNa5chK4DyGuNhRnkQl&id=100049733469330

https://igberetvnews.com/1422706/organ-harvesting-photos-15-year-old-boy-ekweremadu-took-uk/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TMSMedia: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2022
Husslers Indeed!

Perhaps, the guy is currently hussling and cashing out on Ike Ekweremadu.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TMSMedia: 5:49am On Jun 24, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by kweensheba: 5:52am On Jun 24, 2022
There is no need to show the face of the boy. No need to cause him further embarrassment.

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Geestarry(f): 5:53am On Jun 24, 2022
Can't wait to see the outcome of this case.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by silvoclaira: 5:54am On Jun 24, 2022
angry

Is kidney donation hard again anywhere in the world?

UK or not UK

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by triple996(m): 5:55am On Jun 24, 2022
Why is diz man always in trouble 4 d wrong reason

23 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by chatinent: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2022
This is how our politicians kill the less privilege whenever they want.

184 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Penguin2: 5:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Poor boy!

God saved him.

I hope UK take him in and not deport him to this shithole.

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Asianjollof007: 6:00am On Jun 24, 2022
Poor boy

11 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by ValCon888: 6:03am On Jun 24, 2022
The stingy, greedy politician tried to swindle the poor boy for his kidney. He went for a younger donor because an older guy would have been drinking and smoking.

Many of the killings that happen in society isn't because of money rituals but for organ harvesting.

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Brunosamel(m): 6:03am On Jun 24, 2022
This is to tell you health is wealth imagine how desperate Ike ekweramadu is to save his daughter that warrant him not to follow due process.

Protect your yourself and family when it's come to health the hospital and government doesn't care they are the number problems due to the fact they have been lobbied by big pharma.

Do your own research when it comes to health
Peace

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Mokason288(m): 6:18am On Jun 24, 2022

The only thing that would be going through Ekweremadu’s mind right now is

WHICH POLICEMAN I FIT BRIBE FOR HERE NOW

AND

WHO FIT HELP ME SETTLE THIS JUDGE

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Hoelujohn: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2022
Na street things Dem run Ekwremadu. The boy intentionally said he was 15 years old . He must have learnt or told that once you are below 16 years in UK, you are regarded as minor and you will be protected. They can't even deport you if you enter illegally.
I am sure the boy has watched UK border force agency programme where he learnt about the loophole in the UK immigration system.

462 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Hoelujohn: 6:23am On Jun 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Poor boy!

God saved him.

I hope UK take him in and not deport him to this shithole.
They don't deport minor. He should be in a social care home. Na them go dey provide for am. After sometime , he will file for asylum because he might be killed if he returns to Nigeria. In 5 years time, he will become a citizen

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Oshodipikin: 6:26am On Jun 24, 2022
Ok

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by kolamilan(m): 6:27am On Jun 24, 2022
Nigeria was never on top of the map when God said, 'Let there be light'." Albert Einstein (1938)

"Drinking 'garri' doesn't mean you're poor, but allowing it to swell before drinking is Poverty. Isaac Newton (1842)

"He who runs around looking for scissors to cut indomie seasoning sachets is not yet hungry." Adolf Hilter (1996)

"It is only when you see a mosquito landing on your testicles that you realise that there are ways of solving problems without violence." Aristotle (1762)

"Only a courageous woman can fry a bunch of plantain without tasting any." Queen Elizabeth (1945)

"He who unwraps a sharwama before tasting it cannot keep a secret." Abraham Lincoln (1864)

"Any man that uses his teeth to cut 'shaki' from pepper-soup with his eyes wide open is not afraid of anything." Martin Luther King Jnr (1900).

"Anyone who thinks he has many enemies has never been with a mountain of fire member." William Shakespeare (1788).

"Anyone who graduated without experiencing strike probably has never been to Nigeria." Lord Lugard (1904).

"He who refuses to classify 'agege' bread and 'akara' as a type of sandwich is a racist." Martin Luther king Jnr (1931).

"Any man who drinks 'alomo' bitters without squeezing his face, is capable of murder." chief Olusegun Obasanjo(1999)

"Anyone who puts stew on 'jollof' rice has trust issues." Fela Kuti (1971)
." Have a great weekends friends!

402 Likes 74 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by UrPapa: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2022
Harvesting our organs is better dan Tinubu siphoning Lagos and SW funds

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by SisterFire(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2022
kweensheba:
There is no need to show the face of the boy. No need to cause him further embarrassment.
...hi

Maybe you shud get more inspiration for ur books on my exposure against the settings the sacred triangle ( trio league of wing humanoid u call gods on earth ie Yahweh ,Allah and Jesus ) programming and scheming against humanity till date.
They are also known by biologically as nip•eresidlac , lugscu and fera|•ikirinscu respectively. I talking to u were also part of this holy Trinity before fer|•kirinsu that's long story .they have universal nicknames as Satan ( Saát ) ,Lucifer and feral ( fuur ) respectively.
This is age of aquarius ,era the supreme WÆ•D will be upon u , humanity can benefit from u through ur writings as u expose the lies of the triangle , pains of me( seraphaxxxæim ) the daughter of Satan you call yahweh, sexwars between my creation Lailat( Lilith ) , Våi and Mikhail , abbadon male anacs of sacred triangle and blood carnage against d red serpents nephilims and reptilims during d Prezoic era by the sacred triangle too , let universal codes about inverseuniverse and parallelism inspire u gifted writer...my English isnt pure due to my short time learning it , as u got inspired the world will be deprogrammed and ur name shall be amonsts d supernovae of our milky way.
Lastly all this happened billions of years before tiny project Adam and eve, I av met Netflix/universal studios on d need to use my exposé for god of Egypt 2 but satanists are blocking this , I don't sell my exposure because I am hidden in shadows and I av short time on earth , uproot fear from ur soul and tell ur leagues of writers on what to do.
Click here
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/275#114103461

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by VoteTinubu2023: 7:38am On Jun 24, 2022
I doubt the pictures are genuine.

Maybe he is not homeless after all then. We might have been misled. This is not a homeless child. The arrangements must have been sanctioned by his parents since there was no public outcry of a kidnap.

Vote TINUBU 2023. Vote APC.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by TeeGentle(m): 7:59am On Jun 24, 2022
Wicked people
They took our money
Now they want to take people life

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:06am On Jun 24, 2022
Rubbish..

Let him geddifok....

His crime is even worse than MNK own because for UK MNK wasn't even summoned...

Thank God say UK nor be Naija,that Madu guy would have been walking free infact that boy for dey jail now

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Judeerons32: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2022
With this letter It doesn't seem Ike had something to hide. he just needs to prove the boy is older than 15 or he genuinely was mislead to believe he was.
Irrespective of our disaffection towards him he loves his daughter and looking for a donor for a family member is not a crime.

108 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Teerach: 8:30am On Jun 24, 2022
grin that boy looks way more than 15. I may be wrong though. But it's either the boy run am streetz or hardship made him old. Either way, serves the senator right. If you had built and equipped hospitals in your state, this issues would have been solved within your state.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 24, 2022
Clearly a teenager. Pimples all over the face.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by Hello2009: 8:57am On Jun 24, 2022
No matter the age, trafficing is trafficing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by virginchaser(m): 9:02am On Jun 24, 2022
Bloggers distorted the fact with lots of coloration. The story is not as bad as i earlier thought.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by gambia(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
Nothing seems to amaze me in this world any longer.
Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by UrPapa: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
At least it’s our organs that our politicians are harvesting, he harvested it and helped the boy. Is it not better than what Tinubu has done with Lagos youths by turning them to agbero

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK by odimbaa(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2022
but if the boy consented to it as they said, how did this whole thing get to the public

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) / Top 10 Nigerian Politicians With Good Records, Worthy For President / Bulama Mustapha: Aisha Buhari Reacts To Daily Trust Cartoon On Hanan's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.