Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing (1616 Views)

Journey So Far! : Corona Lockdown Motivated Me To Start My Youtube Channel. / Reasons Why Your Savings Are Not Growing / Five Fastest Growing Small Scale Businesses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 2:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
I'm feeling so frustrated right now.

I put in so much effort making and editing videos, but I don't seem to be growing.its pretty frustrating.

Nigerian YouTubers with large channels, what are some secrets to your success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oFHeJb-j0c?si=Q2Nfpma3q-2P-7xW
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Fredmatic(m): 9:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Sorry about that , you still have to put more effort , but this time target people outside Nigeria and also do keyword research to kn if people do search for such video or content, you can used vidiqu or tubebuddy.
Any thing about make money online about Nigeria , you won't sell or make head way.
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by ThothHermes: 10:44pm On Dec 19, 2021
Persistence is a law. If you continue knocking on a door it will open.

You also need the Hear Ye Him anointing.
An engracement that compels people who need what you provide to find your service and place a demand on it.
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Emitheo74: 10:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
I know how frustrating that can be for an upcoming youtuber. But why not concentrate on creating contents and allow me get you subscribers, views, likes and comments?

1 Like

Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Theophinio(m): 11:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Am on the verge of launching a faceless youtube channel

Is it low views or subscribers that's frustrating you

Make sure you always do keywords research before concluding on a topic to upload, someone has already listed some useful tools here, if not you can't amass massive views.

Stick strictly on your niche

Persistence and applied faith is all you need to advance your youtube channel
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by CaptMarvel(m): 6:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Fredmatic:
Sorry about that , you still have to put more effort , but this time target people outside Nigeria and also do keyword research to kn if people do search for such video or content, you can used vidiqu or tubebuddy.
Any thing about make money online about Nigeria , you won't sell or make head way.
how does the keyword works. Is it that if the keyword joy comes up then you'll title your video with the word joy and speak on it.

1 Like

Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Dahustler007(m): 4:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
It's a Phase bro. Stay Strong
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Regenerated012(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
I grow accounts and increase likes, views, followers and mostly subscribers for YouTube and Telegram.

You can reach me with the digits below,

Zero - 9 - 1- 2- 4- 7- 2- 1- 4- 9- Five (whatsapp).
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Fredmatic:

Yeah, I do a keyword research using VidIQ and YouTube itself, but I'm still growing at a slow pace.

For now, I'm targeting Nigerians more because I've found Nigerians are likely to support their own a lot more. I'll keep t it though and try out other tips. Thanks
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 10:22am On Jan 08, 2022
Dahustler007:
It's a Phase bro. Stay Strong

Thanks. I'm a lady though cheesy
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by LincolnOnyeabor: 5:10pm On Jan 08, 2022
Wahuuu. Same thing here rather I'm just starting out.

I even created a thread on this but just got one or two tips. Let's help each other grow.

What niche do you focus on??
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by grandstar(m): 5:48pm On Jan 08, 2022
Godmother
You may need to do YouTube SEO

Go to Fiverr and search for freelancers who specialize in YouTube SEO
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by promo4(m): 8:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
I've watched some of your videos in the past. I think you need to focus on a subniche and be consistent. Upload at least 2 videos per week for 6 months non stop

2 Likes

Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
grandstar:
Godmother
You may need to do YouTube SEO

Go to Fiverr and search for freelancers who specialize in YouTube SEO

I do already using vidIQ. I just pray things pick up soon.
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2022
promo4:
I've watched some of your videos in the past. I think you need to focus on a subniche and be consistent. Upload at least 2 videos per week for 6 months non stop

I tried picking a niche, but my views became worse. I was getting right views or thereabout so i decided to go broader again until i get which niche is better
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by promo4(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2022
Godmother:

I tried picking a niche, but my views became worse. I was getting right views or thereabout so i decided to go broader again until i get which niche is better

Oh okay...don't give up
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 8:05pm On Jan 09, 2022
promo4:

Oh okay...don't give up

Thanks. I appreciate this.

1 Like

Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by rainlover(m): 1:00pm On May 05, 2022
Theophinio:
Am on the verge of launching a faceless youtube channel

Is it low views or subscribers that's frustrating you

Make sure you always do keywords research before concluding on a topic to upload, someone has already listed some useful tools here, if not you can't amass massive views.

Stick strictly on your niche

Persistence and applied faith is all you need to advance your youtube channel
hello, have you started the faceless Chanel?
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Glowbytee(f): 1:20pm On May 05, 2022
I WILL SUGGEST YOU TAKE A COURSE ON HOW TO GROW AND MONETISE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL FROM PEOPLE WHO HAVE ACTAULLY GROWN THEIRS
a lot of people just thing they can learn all these watching youtube videos to grow a profitable youtube channel
but having a paid mentor ship beats just trying to learn on your own 1000%

i have a course i can recommend to you, chat me up on 07013884584 to get it
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Theophinio(m): 8:48pm On May 05, 2022
rainlover:
hello, have you started the faceless Chanel?

Yeah

Like 3 months ago
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by autofreak2020(m): 10:44pm On May 05, 2022
Godmother:

I put in so much effort making and editing videos, but I don't seem to be growing.its pretty frustrating.

You are not doing badly, I checked your channel now.

Let me share this tip with you.

The most important time in life of your video is first 24 hours.

If your video doesn't not get reasonable views and engagement within that period, your CTR drops and YouTube algorithm will assume that it is not a useful content.

When I realised this, I started improving on CTR. Anything above 8 is fine, but I often aim at 11 and above.

I published this article some days ago about things that helped me, and my mistakes.

You will get more insights from it

https://medium.com/p/803ffa8f30ce

I wish you the best...
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by rainlover(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2022
Theophinio:

Yeah

Like 3 months ago

Okay. How's it going?
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Theophinio(m): 4:02pm On May 06, 2022
rainlover:

Okay. How's it going?

Very rugged road

Not easy to grow

Niche is key
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 8:39pm On May 14, 2022
autofreak2020:

You are not doing badly, I checked your channel now.

Let me share this tip with you.

The most important time in life of your video is first 24 hours.

If your video doesn't not get reasonable views and engagement within that period, your CTR drops and YouTube algorithm will assume that it is not a useful content.

When I realised this, I started improving on CTR. Anything above 8 is fine, but I often aim at 11 and above.

I published this article some days ago about things that helped me, and my mistakes.

You will get more insights from it

https://medium.com/p/803ffa8f30ce

I wish you the best...

My channel is finally monetized but my views have dropped again

It's well. This youtube is a serious grind. Lemme just keep at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_SRdIKf2pY?si=LST2lq1JvAHzDylU
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by czarr(m): 8:59pm On May 14, 2022
Godmother:

Nigerian YouTubers with large channels, what are some secrets to your success.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8BoMts2YS4
I have an ebook that has the A to Z of tricks and secrets about how you can grow your channel just #1k. It is very comprehensive.

1 Like

Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2022
czarr:
I have an ebook that has the A to Z of tricks and secrets about how you can grow your channel just #1k. It is very comprehensive.

Hmmm. Thanks. I think I just discovered a secret too. I have been able to grow my second channel to 1,280 subscribers and 5,000 watch hours and it is now monetized.

See the channel here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T6fXv0vojs?si=wOqSx66nAxcf7LAj
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by autofreak2020(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2022
Godmother:

My channel is finally monetized but my views have dropped again

It's well. This youtube is a serious grind. Lemme just keep at it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsX9slz2vvM

This is normal, don't fret about it.

I will suggest that you focus on creating better content and use Tubebuddy premium for SEO.
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 9:37pm On May 15, 2022
autofreak2020:

This is normal, don't fret about it.

I will suggest that you focus on creating better content and use Tubebuddy premium for SEO.

Ok. Thanks. I'll look into this.
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by spinna: 4:35pm On Jun 04, 2022
Godmother:

Hmmm. Thanks. I think I just discovered a secret too. I have been able to grow my second channel to 1,280 subscribers and 5,000 watch hours and it is now monetized.

See the channel here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbLB2NW7fmI

Pls Godmother do you care to share.. i am very frustrated trying to get up to 4000 watch hours.. i had monetization before but they did blanket demonetisation all i require is about 2700 watch hrs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmgW8BGsxqk
Re: My Youtube Channel Is Not Growing by Godmother(f): 8:07pm On Jun 04, 2022
spinna:

Pls Godmother do you care to share.. i am very frustrated trying to get up to 4000 watch hours.. i had monetization before but they did blanket demonetisation all I require is about 2700 watch hrs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmgW8BGsxqk

The only thing I can say is to keep at it. The YouTube algorithms might work for you and make one or more of your videos go viral.

That's the luck I had

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prince Ebeano Supermarket Bounces Back In Abuja, Now Bigger And Better! / Update On Proposed Merger Of Ibtc Chartered Bank Plc And Stanbic (nigeria) Limit / Step By Step Tutorial On How To Make Money With Just

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.