Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers (1292 Views)

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register / South-west Top In Drugs Prevalence In Nigeria (photos) / Umar Danbatta: Nigerian Active GSM Subscribers Now 199.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by iyapont: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gbagura:
You should ask yourself if you can stand the wahala if it start and if you won't cry to the UN. Because one day you will piss yorubas off in Lagos and it will turn to serious battle. Your elders won't call y'all to order now as they are enjoying the madness but when the thing become something else, I hope they won't shout marginalization.

Only start what you can finish. Yorùbá keeping quiet doesn't mean we're fools. I'm very sure your cups shall soon fill.
already full,and the time is coming very soon ebos jews go cry ehn grin grin

#JusticeForIgboChristain
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
so you know all these things but chose to chest beat.

People wey deal with you no go even collect money cheesy
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 9:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gbagura:
You should ask yourself if you can stand the wahala if it start and if you won't cry to the UN. Because one day you will piss yorubas off in Lagos and it will turn to serious battle. Your elders won't call y'all to order now as they are enjoying the madness but when the thing become something else, I hope they won't shout marginalization.

Only start what you can finish. Yorùbá keeping quiet doesn't mean we're fools. I'm very sure your cups shall soon fill.
you are a big fu==ll, go and start nonsense if you will be alive to see the end,mumu na igboman you won threaten with violence.
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Gbagura: 9:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
you are a big fu==ll, go and start nonsense if you will be alive to see the end,mumu na igboman you won threaten with violence.
We know na only mouth you get. I ain't get your time. It's coming, prepare for it. Don't wail yet, your wailing is coming. Let's see if ibos can withstand it then.

Keep your rants till then.
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 9:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Gbagura:
We know na only mouth you get. I ain't get your time. It's coming, prepare for it. Don't wail yet, your wailing is coming. Let's see if ibos can withstand it then.

Keep your rants till then.
lol ,joker.
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by oyatz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
mightyhaze:
Atleast 30 percent of those are from a certain region kiss

And these people can't effect the changes in their own Region?
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by mightyhaze: 9:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
oyatz:

And these people can't effect the changes in their own Region?
them don develop their region..them just wan help others out..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soludo Revolution Gains Support, As FG Patronizes More Of Innoson Motors / Ortom Among Nine Governors Will Return To APC – Agbese / When Osinbajo Was Acting President For 51 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.