Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers (1293 Views)

INEC Final List: North-West, South-West Top 93 Million Voter Register / South-west Top In Drugs Prevalence In Nigeria (photos) / Umar Danbatta: Nigerian Active GSM Subscribers Now 199.3 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by flamingREED(m): 2:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
I subscribe almost everyday.
I'm hardly offline.
I don't do much voice calls.

And that has nothing to do with technological acumen not to talk of advancement.
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by flamingREED(m): 3:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunolu7:

So having access to a technology that 60% of Nigeria don't have is unimportant because you region is behind? Shukwudi sef

Tech savvy people don't spend the whole day talking on phone.
Yahoo boys sha.

1 Like

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Landmack: 3:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol so many deleted comments

Such a disastrous thread grin
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 3:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
I don't know why they keep adding Lagos to south west, when obviously half of the people living there are not from south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by paramakina202: 3:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Why is Lagos state ahead of Kano in every human statistics except in population and voters card?
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by EmirGold(m): 3:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
I don't know why they keep adding Lagos to south west, when obviously half of the people living there are not from south west.
Nyamiri and stupidity, e be like say stupidity is hereditary in that your cursed family

4 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=EmirGold post=108637932][/quote] mumu
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by VEHINTOLAR: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Landmack:
Lagos=igbos

But op this is a 2017 data
Where’s the recent data?

Your pain is understandable,kiddo ! By now,one would have thought that you cannibals from the erosion ravaged land of criminals would've done something about the demons that keep sending you away from your unlivable enclave ! Mumu,"Lagos =Igbos" yet,your region (south east) is about the poorest,second only to the wartorn north east,in the country ! Nyanmiri,go and develop your homeland for once !

You must be very high on Mmpumiri or whatever hard substance you guys take in your primitive enclave if you stupidly equate the economy of Lagos with your petty 2×4 spare parts business !

Criminal,go back to your potopoto republic of afghanEASTERN; nobody needs you criminal lots in Lagos or anywhere in the entire south west ! Mumu developer,go and look for "the recent data" in your potopoto republic nau ! Ode,olori pelebe,odaran omo e.e.b.o !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Burruchaga71(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
mightyhaze:
Atleast 30 percent of those are from a certain region kiss
50 percent
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by DECLAN2015(m): 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:

No it is south east now....ole

3 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by iyapont: 5:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
Landmack:
Lagos=igbos

Where’s the recent data?
ebos jew spotted grin what happened to 5 states of ebos? So ebos in south west are more than thoes in the 5afgahnieastern states? Ebos and leak brains>>>>>>>>>

#JusticeForIgboChristain grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by NewsForYou: 5:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
VEHINTOLAR:

Your pain is understandable,kiddo ! By now,one would have thought that you cannibals from the erosion ravaged land of criminals would've done something about the demons that keep sending you away from your unlivable enclave ! Mumu,"Lagos =Igbos" yet,your region (south east) is about the poorest,second only to the wartorn north east,in the country ! Nyanmiri,go and develop your homeland for once !

You must be very high on Mmpumiri or whatever hard substance you guys take in your primitive enclave if you stupidly equate the economy of Lagos with your petty 2×4 spare parts business !

Criminal,go back to your potopoto republic of afghanEASTERN; nobody needs you criminal lots in Lagos or anywhere in the entire south west ! Mumu developer,go and look for "the recent data" in your potopoto republic nau ! Ode,olori pelebe,odaran omo e.e.b.o !
Comrade no be so o

4 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by flamingREED(m): 5:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
And half of the subscribers would be Igbos doing businesses there. Or who else?
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:

This comment will lead to wahala one day

2 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 6:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
SlyDev:

This comment will lead to wahala one day
can you stand wahala when it's start? Or anything to make noise on nairaland?
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by iyapont: 7:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
sorry next time it will be added to South East.. no vex bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:

Yoruba are known for peace

2 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by adekolaelect(m): 7:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Landmack:
Lagos=igbos

Where’s the recent data?
= To Igboland Flattheaded Region .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Beejayy20(m): 7:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
London should not be added to England because half of population is foreigners
A typical ipob way of reasoning
bunch of cannibals

2 Likes

Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Advocate500: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
SlyDev:

Yoruba are known for peace
so you know all these things but chose to chest beat.
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by FarahAideed: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Q2 2017? What kind of stale data is this
Re: South West Top Region With Most GSM Subscribers by Gbagura: 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
Advocate500:
You should ask yourself if you can stand the wahala if it start and if you won't cry to the UN. Because one day you will piss yorubas off in Lagos and it will turn to serious battle. Your elders won't call y'all to order now as they are enjoying the madness but when the thing become something else, I hope they won't shout marginalization.

Only start what you can finish. Yorùbá keeping quiet doesn't mean we're fools. I'm very sure your cups shall soon fill.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Abba Kyari Should NEVER Be Extradited / Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? / Nigeria Football Team Of 23 Has Only Two Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.