Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men (60562 Views)

Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Abujason: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Too many inconsistencies in this post.

Is that lady's name Nwawe, Uwawe or Uwanue?

How were the two guys able to hear all the conversations between the officers and their boss even though they were locked up away from where the conversations were held?

Regardless, Nigerian police force is filled with criminals including all the officers involved. At the end of the day, nothing will happen to them because the higher ups are worse criminals than they are.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by ivolt: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
They should be suspended pending investigation.
Bunch of rogues who wants to reap where they did not sow.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by nedekid: 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Since u mentioned Yoruba people did u notice the names of the police officers?? undecided

Pls ignore, don't go that route with him.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Mercury12(m): 3:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ideeeot aaaa
Your hate for Yoruba will end u

Asgard73:
This is evil..

Thought Yoruba people told us in 2014 that Jonathan is corruption and Buhari is coming to clear corruption and restore integrity.

Today they’re telling us about Tinubu the known criminal and druggie.

God forbid ..

Nigeria must progress.. weda Yoruba like it or not..

5 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.
1. Police asked for 200 million naira bail for doing nothing

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?
This is the same rubbish we will type for you when nigerian police treat you the same way or even threatens to kill you. Poor man! You think every body is poor like you.. grin asking stupid question. Keep dreaming greatdreamer ewu gambia!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by ivolt: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Abujason:

Too many inconsistencies in this post.

Is that lady's name Nwawe, Uwawe or Uwanue?

How were the two guys able to hear all the conversations between the officers and their boss even though they were locked up away from where the conversations were held?

Regardless, Nigerian police force is filled with criminals including all the officers involved. At the end of the day, nothing will happen to them because the higher ups are worse criminals than they are.
Nigerians love exaggerating hence the inconsistency.
But the main crime here is the robbery that took place.

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
jaxxy:

Since u mentioned Yoruba people did u notice the names of the police officers?? undecided

I know, the HYPOCRITE failed to mention that the crooked officers are IGBOS.

Just imagine the level of hypocrisy and denial that these people are capable of.
Simply pathetic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by marsup: 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?
why don't you tell us what happened.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Heterodox(m): 3:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

#20M is just 1BTC or so if not less than.

So rest
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by gentiles(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
DenreleDave:

You don't have sense at all or you don't want to Have?
Do you want me to upload your pics, when you were begging for 50k like Almajiri. Be careful Boy!
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by saintrow1: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

Thought Yoruba people told us in 2014 that Jonathan is corruption and Buhari is coming to clear corruption and restore integrity.

God forbid ..

Anti yoruba well done. Pls remember to check your blood pressure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by seborrhic: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asides the fact Buhari is running the most corrupt government Nigeria has ever known, Nigeria is not ready to fight corruption.
It's simple:every single servant has a known salary scale.Every business or property has a registered name.When someone builds a property that is suspect,trace the owner and match against his/work.
If it's registered in the name of a minor or young person,trace it.
That is how it is done in all civilised societies.That is how yahoo guys are also traced when the police wants to do a proper job.
But here u see a policeman or woman build a mansion,duplex or buys an expensive car and everyone goes to church or modque to celebrate with him/her and thanksgiving service is done.
The rot has now been made so worse by Buhari that it's now almost impossible to effectively fight corruption anymore.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by henrimoto(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

How did you read the above story? ... And where did you read about 200 million naira in the above story ...

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Sunnybankz(m): 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by jclassiq(m): 4:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is really very horrible.
These terrible elements in Nigerian armed forces are like a cancerous growth -- they are growing every day.
I swear, if i happen to raise enough money, i will simply leave this horrible country for good.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by rajiedreez: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Shey una see
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by erico2k2(m): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ndlistic:
REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/19/reavealed-identities-rogue-police-officers-who-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young#:~:text=A%20Deputy%20Superintendent%20of%20Police,Nigerians%2C%20Morakinyo%20Tobiloba%20Peter%20and

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6901373/how-policemen-extorted-n22m-worth
This Money is gone
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by dfrost: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
LegendaryLover:
God save us from the corrupt systems in every institution in this country.
The female police boss Nwawe is even into it? . embarassed cry Nawa ooo

cheesy grin E shock you?

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by flokii: 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
Two Yorubas extorted and assaulted on their father's soil by Igbos in the Police... see why I keep saying Yoruba leaders are mostly fools.

This kind of thing can't happen to Northern youths in the North and their leaders won't take action.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Traplord09: 4:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is one of the reasons you should not have any pity for policemen when anything bad happens to them. At the end of the day, it is KARMA. They are criminals.

It's difficult to resist the urge to call Nigeria a failed state or banana republic. What is wrong with trading crypto, for heaven's sake!!! Has the Nigerian state outlawed it? We were told banks were barred from exchanging crypto - by the CBN, not national assembly. The vice president was even quoted as condemning such move by CBN, where did the police derived that power from?
Nigerians have to impress on the national assembly to make a law that should bound police from harassing and extorting young people simply because they are good looking. Those boys have the right to engage in all legit businesses, including cryptocurrency trading which doesn't deprived anyone anything. Come to think of a country that has failed to cater for the people still trying to hold down those who can find some legitimate ways to survive.

Look what's happened with their Abba Kyari investigation, swept under the rug because of who he would have exposed. Animals!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by nairaman66(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

The only true thing here is the the worthlessness of the naira against the dollar!
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
TinubuNG:
Publicity is publicity, wether negative or positive.
Thank you for all you do for Tinubu.

BAT 2023!

So what exactly is Tinubu going to do to improve the fortunes of Nigeria as president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Allocsoluwatosi(m): 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ndlistic:
REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/19/reavealed-identities-rogue-police-officers-who-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young#:~:text=A%20Deputy%20Superintendent%20of%20Police,Nigerians%2C%20Morakinyo%20Tobiloba%20Peter%20and

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6901373/how-policemen-extorted-n22m-worth
These two should be jailed for wrongful extortions.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by newoffer: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Naija police understand robbery than robbers.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Engrduke: 4:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
[quote author=Asgard73 post=108637156]This is evil..

God forbid ..

How is this related to TINUBU?
Don't you know that you are indirectly marketing him by attacking him unnecessarily?
And this is actually making his fellow Yorubas who don't believe in him to have a rethink because even if another Yorubaman is pushed forward, he might likely be politically attacked.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

God forbid ..

Why are you always detailing thread in the name of political hatred towards Tinubu.
Instead of you to comment on the subject matter as a youth I suppose, you are busy castigating politicians that you will praise when they dash you stipends tomorrow

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by bewla(m): 4:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

God forbid ..

One thing I like must that you fail to acknowledge is that this government have exposed so many things sweep under the carpet before now

Nigeria is deeply curropted that you hardly see any office that this thing is not happening

2 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Where did u see 200m in the story?

Do u have to do something before Nigerian police asks for bail?

Are u a 10year old?
Don't mind the guy. Police that arrested me simply because i carry laptop go repair. Them stop the taxi I entered carry me put for their van, come tell the taxi driver and other passengers to go. Reach road them say make i bring 200k(That was 2013) as if the laptop reach 200k. Carry me go their station come dey check the laptop, checked my phone. Come see Jordan spark pics for the laptop come talk say na my maga be dat....long story....las las them coerce 5H from me even after telling them I am a student then that rely on my parents

4 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by lexy2014: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
ivolt:

Nigerians love exaggerating hence the inconsistency.
But the main crime here is the robbery that took place.

And since u are a Nigerian, I guess u love.....
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by DenreleDave(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
gentiles:

Do you want me to upload your pics, when you were begging for 50k like Almajiri. Be careful Boy!

So na u be alternate of asgard.... Werey... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria / Massive "Official Robbery" On Ibafo, Lagos/Ibadan Expressway By Fercsara (Pics) / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.