Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men (60582 Views)

Policemen Who Extorted A Student In Kogi Have Been Identified & Detained / Sanwo-Olu Unveils Identities Of Officers Who Brutalised Protesters / Lagos SARS Operatives Who Extorted N5,000 From Woman And Her Friends Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Drogunov: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

Thought Yoruba people told us in 2014 that Jonathan is corruption and Buhari is coming to clear corruption and restore integrity.

Today they’re telling us about Tinubu the known criminal and druggie.

God forbid ..

Nigeria must progress.. weda Yoruba like it or not..

Read what you just posted. Was there any sense in it? You must sha drag Yoruba name into it. Is it Buhari or Fulani officers that did this? Is it not you Igbos? Everything this Fulanis are doing today both within and outside security operations were taught to them by Igbos. Are you not the ones teaching them? If they now use it against you and other Nigerians you will start screaming about Jonathan and what Yoruba did to remove him. If Jonathan had treated Yorubas, who massively supported him to clinch his 4yrs, well will he jave lost? It is only Igbos that want to eat their cakes and have it at the same time. Jonathan insulted all Yoruba politicians that would have helped him, including OBJ that helped him to get their. Yet you want Yorubas to support him after shitting in their plates? You better wake up. Know it that Yorubas will never condone any disrespectful attitude from Igbos and still support them. NEVER!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.
1. Police asked for 200 million naira bail for doing nothing

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?

Baba, there are people who worth more than 100m worth of BTC. There's this young guy in my street before, he now resides in Abuja, the guy worth more than 1billion. If you know how many SRP's(I don't know what they call it) this guy has, you mellow down bad bad bad honestly

As a matter of fact, the guy is presently in Dubai doing dorime.

Baba leave matter, there are people that worth more than hundred million naira.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by shigishege: 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

Thought Yoruba people told us in 2014 that Jonathan is corruption and Buhari is coming to clear corruption and restore integrity.

God forbid .. dsp nwaweh nor be Igbo be dat??

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by olaric(m): 4:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Asgard73:
This is evil..

God forbid ..

I am a Yoruba man, have I ever told you to vote or support Tinubu before?
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by olaric(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

2. You transferred 20 million naira worth of bitcoin to Austin. How many millions of naira worth of bitcoin do you have?

You are probably a policeman defending one of yours...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Baruwaaaaa(m): 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Good development
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by calcal: 4:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
To look fresh is a treasonable offense under APC, hope the Muslim Yaribas are enjoying it.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

There might be some elements of truth on the victims' part of the story.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by PARADIZEPRIEST: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
BITCOIN IS FRAUD because IT IS WHERE ARE DIRTY Money FROM DRUG PEDDLING, MONEYLAUNDERD BY POLITRICKCIANS AND FAKE PASTORS, ILLICIT TRADE FUNDS AND LOOTS END UP.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by flokii: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Allocsoluwatosi:
These two should be jailed for wrongful extortions.

Watch and see how they'll sweep it under the carpet.. the same erring policemen will go out next time and probably kill innocent people while trying to extort money from them.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Crochet: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Dreadshy: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Na police wet no dey pay nepa bill, na im in expect to see bitcoin commot eye? E go thief am clean mouth. I never see a useless set of pathetic like police people.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Lightorder: 4:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

oga, are their solicitor? I am beginning to suspect you
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
WiszyFraud:
The only difference between these people and the everyday thugs/criminals is just the uniform..

undecided
Most Nigerian police officers see themselves as legal thugs

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by SolarEdge: 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fear this men in black
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by seyz91(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
Seems you have never been a victim of this killer naija police force before

You think everyone in jail or prison is a criminal?

Mtcheeww! undecided
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

3 Likes

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by seyz91(m): 4:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
I tell you
WiszyFraud:
The only difference between these people and the everyday thugs/criminals is just the uniform..

undecided
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by hardbody: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
lexy2014:

Where did u see 200m in the story?

Do u have to do something before Nigerian police asks for bail?

Are u a 10year old?

He is an adult with the brain of an infant. A 10 year old is even smarter.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by chloride6: 4:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
NPF...

All criminals ..

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by sirsholley(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
One thing i know and believe is that had it been these guys are real fraudsters, they wouldn't have come open with their claims. It seems they are real. Nigeria Police awon onijekuje...
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by okiripo(f): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Eenh eenh... E don happen!! No be Nigeria police? They're more worse than thieves. May God protect us all.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Maximus85(m): 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ndlistic:
REAVEALED: Identities Of Rogue Police Officers Who Extorted N22million Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/19/reavealed-identities-rogue-police-officers-who-extorted-n22million-worth-bitcoin-young#:~:text=A%20Deputy%20Superintendent%20of%20Police,Nigerians%2C%20Morakinyo%20Tobiloba%20Peter%20and

Previous thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6901373/how-policemen-extorted-n22m-worth

I'm so irritated right now
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by oaktown101(m): 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
What nonsense is this Imagine how many innocent lives these rogues called Nigerian police has wasted because they wanted to steal from them. Life is not worth a penny in the eyes of these criminals called police in Nigeria. Why is the police so messed up Nigerian police would kill you if you're found with a lot of money and they will claim that you are an armed robber.

I wish #endsars didn't end so soon. Nigerian youth need to do something about the way this country is going down the drain everyday. Small Belize you need to see how efficient and respectful the police are. I told my dad that i gave Nigeria 7 more years if nothing changes i will sell all my houses and everything i have in Nigeria and go buy a house in the Caribbean and i will never have anything to do with Nigeria again.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Naija police too Sabi fall hands sha. This a very shameful act. Women in uniform this woman police can do anyhow for their husbands thonking they are on top of the world of Rogers. The husband would have been warning her about shits like this she wouldn't listen up. The police force should make Dem refund the Bitcoin and the gas fees and get dismissed. Who gave them custodian wallet to receive the bitcoins? Thieves in Uniform
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Bluntemperor: 4:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
olas24u:

Are you living in Nigeria?

Don't mind him,he lacks understanding of the subject matter!
We pray you don't fall victim of these people one day!

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by gazza07(m): 4:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
How please? And don't be unfortunate with your reply pls
EzegeNdiigbo:
Dec has reached so am not suprise

But true true the victim fvckup real time..
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Dagger111(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
Some poster above me, na yoruba be their nightmares.

1 Like

Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by Rubbiish(m): 4:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
olaric:

You are probably a policeman defending one of yours...
You are very smart!
Same thought came to my mind when I saw his post
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by InoGetJoy: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Oceemo:
Most of these guys will do anything to get out and run to media and start crying, tell us the real story then we can judge not by emotional sentiment which I guess is now what all this criminals in disguise do awon Realtors.
Do you realise that real estate agents get 10% of the cost of any property they sell? If you sell a #10,000,000 property, you're getting #1,000,000.
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by sonofElElyon: 4:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
greatdreamer:
The story is untrue.

You should've read the original thread where it was said that the police threatened to kill them if they didn't transfer the Bitcoin. And don't tell me you are not aware of several cases of extra judicial killings by the police.. such a threat is not to be taken lightly
Re: Identities Of Police Officers Who Extorted ₦22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Lagos Men by InoGetJoy: 4:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
BITCOIN IS FRAUD because IT IS WHERE ARE DIRTY Money FROM DRUG PEDDLING, MONEYLAUNDERD BY POLITRICKCIANS AND FAKE PASTORS, ILLICIT TRADE FUNDS AND LOOTS END UP.
Foolish talk. What would you call your politicians that stack billons of dollars in onshore and offshore accounts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Jumps Fence To Steal A Bag Of Rice, Gets Caught (Photos) / Police Arrest Nicholas Makolomi, The Videograper Behind Delta Viral SARS Video / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.