Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,727 members, 7,862,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers (243 Views)

Onitsha Is Peaceful, Calm And Collected / VAT: What States Generated And Collected In 8 Months / Rauf Aregbesola: 'I Never Collected Salary, Never Built A House As A Governor' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by Awkabigboy: 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2021
I was on my way from Onitsha to PH, so along the Elele-PH way are several roadblocks. So in this particular check point the officer said he must take me to the police station to confirm the color of my car, I told him its okay let us go, so we were on the way and he made fake calls that no one is there , so he asked i turn back to where I picked him. The police officer refused giving me my papers till I give him 1k. I patiently waited and saw he was ready to waste my time bc I was going for something urgent, I just had to give him and move on. You can see how animalistic these guys are but when they get killed and eaten everyone will start to the shout .

The way I feel now If any police officer is killed and I am available I will be 100% ready to eat his dead meat , stupid and animalistic police.
Re: A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by Landmack: 4:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Awkabigboy:
I was on my way from Onitsha to PH, so along the Elele-PH way are several roadblocks. So in this particular check point the officer said he must take me to the police station to confirm the color of my car, I told him its okay let us go, so we were on the way and he made fake calls that no one is there , so he asked i turn back to where I picked him. The police officer refused giving me my papers till I give him 1k. I patiently waited and saw he was ready to waste my time bc I was going for something urgent, I just had to give him and move on. You can see how animalistic these guys are but when they get killed and eaten everyone will start to the shout .

The way I feel now If any police officer is killed and I am available I will be 100% ready to eat his dead meat , stupid and animalistic police.

Op,going through ur post from the beginning,one would want to have pity on ur travail in d hand of the policemen.
But a scornful look at the emboldened sentence,one is forced call u a very big fool for such a cannibalistic statement. You’re indeed a very big fool.

And pls better change that ur moniker to Owerri big boy. Anambra pple are not cannibals.

Nonsense and eating policemen
Re: A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
Who cares if you eat an Ibo police officer

Make Una dey chop Una sef for there
Re: A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by SportsHD: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
Landmack:

Op,going through ur post from the beginning,one would want to have pity on ur travail in d hand of the policemen.
But a scornful look at the emboldened sentence,one is forced call u a very big fool for such a cannibalistic statement. You’re indeed a very big fool.

And pls better change that ur moniker to Owerri big boy. Anambra pple are not cannibals.

Abeg if dem dey share policeman body part, tag me I wan chop. Make I chop my money comot from their body grin
Re: A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by Awkabigboy: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
Landmack:

You're the big foool, u foolish police officer will soon be killed and eaten. You're a dead meat already

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Police Officer Delayed Me And Collected #1,000NGN Despite Complete Papers by Awkabigboy: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
SportsHD:

Abeg if dem dey share policeman body part, tag me I wan chop. Make I chop my money comot from their body grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: Former Senate President Ebute Berates Northern Governors Allegedly Fu / Can We All Pick One Country In Africa? / Uche Nwosu Reveals Imo Gov’t Allegation Against Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.