Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,257 members, 7,829,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. (874 Views)

Armed Bandits Inspect An Abandoned Military Hardware (video/pictures) / Kaduna: Bandits Kill 23, Abduct Several Others In Giwa / Obasa Approved N40M For Feeding Less Than 40 Muslim Lawmakers - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Elbinawi: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
More than 40 people killed in Giwa LGA of Kaduna state by armed bandits.

Sadly, the killing spree continue unchecked and unchallenged under the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari. Half of Nigerian police force are protecting the less than 1% VIPs.

Despite the massive and unprecedented Insecurity, with your money you can get 3 heavily-armed policemen for your protection. The poor and downtrodden does not exist in the calculation of the genocidal criminals in power in Nigeria.

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fake news

1 Like

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Dreadshy: 4:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Rule till 2031
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Afamsi: 5:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Fake news
If the news is not fake, may their next attack touch you directly or indirectly

4 Likes

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 19, 2021
Afamsi:
If the news is not fake, may their next attack touch you directly or indirectly
There is no way their attack will affect me Okoro.

Wey I don reach north last nah 2019.

I no get a single family there.

I won't believe this news unless I see pictures or videos.

If the news is eventually false, which is truly is, may IPOB kidnap and eat you.
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Afamsi: 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

If the news is eventually false, which is truly is, may IPOB kidnap and eat you.
The response I expected from you was a simple amin. Why all this long sermon

3 Likes

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Investigative: 5:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Ik

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Investigative: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

IPOB have finally made you mad

2 Likes

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Jack005(m): 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Fake news
This statement is not fair bro.. People are dying daily especially in the north.... We are humans first before politics or religion.

4 Likes

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by babasolution: 5:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Jack005:
This statement is not fair bro.. People are dying daily especially in the north.... We are humans first before politics or religion.

If it was the other way round they will not consider that,tit for tat
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Chipink(f): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

U said its fake then he prayed for u , u got scared grin
E no go better for all u evil supporters on this forum ooh

1 Like

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by princepee: 6:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
The north is bleeding and the government is doing nothing,

Thank God bubu is the president.
Just imagine if it was a southern.
There would have been war.
Northern elders are silent.
I remember how bornu elders were saying ihejirika want to revenge the civil war when Boko Haram where been dealt with.
Today they are silent.
What goes around comes around.
If you train a Lion to harass your neighbour one day the lion will eat your children.

I rest my case.
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by MightySparrow: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
Fake deaths, from livrles
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by POLYGAMY: 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
Elbinawi:
More than 40 people killed in Giwa LGA of Kaduna state by armed bandits.

Sadly, the killing spree continue unchecked and unchallenged under the genocidal criminal Tyrant Buhari. Half of Nigerian police force are protecting the less than 1% VIPs.

Despite the massive and unprecedented Insecurity, with your money you can get 3 heavily-armed policemen for your protection. The poor and downtrodden does not exist in the calculation of the genocidal criminals in power in Nigeria.

God rest the dead!

#ElbinawiTweets
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ARMED BANDITS

ONLY TRUTH WILL SET THE NORTH FREE

KEEP ON CALLING ISWAP TERRORISTS ARMED BANDITS
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chipink:

U said its fake then he prayed for u , u got scared grin
I'm not scared of anything Okoro.

Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by ebufa: 7:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

vile creature,with your ugly clawed up face! after voting ur APC disaster........it will soon get to your doors!
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
ebufa:

vile creature,with your ugly clawed up face! after voting ur APC disaster........it will soon get to your doors!
After eating Akpu and egunsi with human part meat, you go come here dey type jargons.

Ndi cannibal
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Danjikanbauchi: 8:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nigerian Muslims should seek the face of Christians God and ask for mercy.

Because we prayed and cry that those weapons they gather to killed us in middlebelt, SE and far north should be used against themselves.
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Chipink(f): 8:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
I'm not scared of anything Okoro.

U should have said amen nau. grin
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chipink:

U should have said amen nau. grin
Why should I say amen to a senseless prayer

No one is stopping you from typing amen too.
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Chipink(f): 8:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Why should I say amen to a senseless prayer

No one is stopping you from typing amen too.

Simple! Becoz u are senseless too
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chipink:

Simple! Becoz u are senseless too
Please stop disturbing me with your childish and dull comments

Swerve p!g!
Re: More Than 40 People Killed In Giwa LGA Of Kaduna State By Armed Bandits. by Chipink(f): 8:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Please stop disturbing me with your childish and dull comments

Swerve p!g!

U are dull! Dirty vulture

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Northern Brethren, Nothing Like Power Rotation, Power Belongs To All Of Us / A Southerner Can Not Be My Neighbour. DCP / Donald Trump And Fela Kuti Tried To Warn Nigerians About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.