Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,610 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Try This Business This Coming Year.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Try This Business This Coming Year.. (241 Views)

How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / If You Need A Loan To Start Your Own Small Business, This Is What You Must Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Try This Business This Coming Year.. by osmobil5(m): 5:38pm On Dec 19, 2021
Food stuff selling business is a business that can never go extinct.

I shared this idea with my friend who stays in Abuja...

Have you been looking for Job without getting your hand on any?

have you been sitting idle, thinking of what to do to get some little little cash to cater for your daily need?

If you have been looking for a business to start up next year...

Listen up..

All you need here is to be strong and courageous to do marketing...not for any company, but for yourself.

Dress up casually good, match to Restaurants and Hotels in your Area...
Tell them you can supply them with the FOOD MATERIALS they use daily at a cheaper rate, cheaper than the cost they buy same product in the market.

If you can design a handbill, give your business a food vending related name..
List out products you can supply...add your contact...be courageous in marketing your business.

Hey man! Your selling point is this:
You are helping them reduce there stress of going to the market to look for some of this stuffs...and your price go still favor them....I swear, that hotel kitchen manager go wan make small change silently....so, na you go be em vendor.

Hotels, Restaurant, that Mama wey de fry sweet and Irish potato, Catarers, Local food vendors....bro the list plenty....these are your Audience man!

Look for them, Dem full your Area.

So, how u go take source for this food products cheaply?

Oya o...na there me go enter the mata....cos I dey wia Dem de produce most of them.

Just contact me....let's deliberate on this idea....2022 surely must favor us...Ameeen.
0-7-0-6-7-9-2-3-1-1-8.

I still get more ideas on this food business oo....if I see comments...I go dish out more..as e de hot for my brain.
One must favor you.
Re: Try This Business This Coming Year.. by osmobil5(m): 7:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Helloooo...

(1) (Reply)

Work From Home Today With Oppo Trading Investment / 6 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In This Year / Share Your Worst Experience With GNLD/ NEO LIFE Their Drama Must Come To An End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.