Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year (1267 Views)

What Immediately Comes To Your Mind When You Get Money? / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / 6 Crazy Ways That Will Get You the Money To Start Your Own Dream Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by completey(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2020
It's another brand new Year! We have all prayed and wished for a better Year.

Today is the 9th day of the year. How many of your plans have you been able to put into action?

Or, are you like the former ME, that believed that there is no difference between years that it's just a change of figure?
I changed that mindset in the 31st of Dec.2019. Let me tell you the full gist.

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't believe there is a new year so on the 31st, when it was about 40 mins to 12am, I left the church to go get snacks for my kids.

On my way, a thought was prompting me to hurry up so that I can meet up with the prayers for the new year; but I quickly shut down the thought that "what's the big deal? After all, it's going to be another Wednesday.
But a gentle thought, dropped in my mind that" if you say there is no difference in years will you be happy to go through what you experienced in 2019?

It was as if a veil was lifted off my face.. you can guess what happened next.

You have prayed, and may have written out your plans and resolutions for 2020 have you started working on it?

I know many of us may not have the financial capacity to work on our dreams and aspirations but do you know that, no one can start climbing a ladder from the top? You have to start from the bottom step and work your way up ward.

In the course of brainstorming on getting capital to start up a side business, I discovered an efficient method that's very easy to execute and I will like to share it with as many as are interested.
Just join me on whatsapp so that we can share ideas and better our lots this year.
Remember that little drops will eventually become a pool of water.

Start with what you have now and work your way up. Stop waiting for the lump sum that may not come.
Join me here: https:///KFQJmoRdHz1GlLYpir4cpM

2 Likes

Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Mickeyj: 12:59am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by ObiciousBoss(m): 2:11am On Jan 11, 2020
Interested..07036891043
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by ABBEYsammy01(m): 4:15am On Jan 11, 2020
Add me too
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by kind82(m): 6:34am On Jan 11, 2020
Add me
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by completey(f): 7:06am On Jan 11, 2020
All numbers have been added. Kindly take down your numbers to prevent scammers from contacting you.
Stop dropping your numbers here. You can always add me on whatsapp with the number on my signature.
PS: I WILL NEVER CONTACT YOU AND REQUEST FOR MONEY. PLEASE TAKE NOTE.
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Ernezydbrook: 8:29am On Jan 11, 2020
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Fattamyfattamy: 10:50am On Jan 11, 2020
Add me 07032275779
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by completey(f): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
ADVISE FROM BUSINESSINSIDER! !! 1. Follow the money. In today’s economic environment you cannot save your way to millionaire status. The first step is to focus on increasing your income in increments and repeating that. If your income is #30,000 a month, in nine years later it will be #2,000,000 a month. Start following the money and it will force you to control revenue and see opportunities.

2. Don’t show off -- show up! don’t buy your first luxury watch or car until your businesses and investments are producing multiple secure flows of income. Continue driving the Toyota Camry even when you become a millionaire. Be known for your work ethic, not the trinkets that you buy.

3. Save to invest, don’t save to save. The only reason to save money is to invest it. Put your saved money into secured, sacred (untouchable) accounts. Never use these accounts for anything, not even an emergency. This will force you to continue to follow step one (increase income).

4. Avoid debt that doesn’t pay you. Make it a rule that you never use debt that won’t make you money. Borrowed money for a car only because you know it could increase your income. Rich people use debt to leverage investments and grow cash flows. Poor people use debt to buy things that make rich people richer.

5. Treat money like a jealous lover. Millions wish for financial freedom, but only those that make it a priority have millions. To get rich and stay rich you will have to make it a priority. Money is like a jealous lover. Ignore it and it will ignore you, or worse, it will leave you for someone who makes it a priority.

6. Money doesn’t sleep. Money doesn’t know about clocks, schedules or holidays, and you shouldn’t either. Money loves people that have a great work ethic. Never try to be the smartest or luckiest person -- just make sure you outwork everyone.

7. Poor makes no sense. I have been poor, and it sucks. I have had just enough and that sucks almost as bad. Eliminate any and all ideas that being poor is somehow OK. Bill Gates has said,

If you’re born poor, it’s not your mistake. But if you die poor, it is your mistake.

8. Get a millionaire mentor. Most of us were brought up middle class or poor and then hold ourselves to the limits and ideas of that group. Study millionaires to duplicate what they did. Get your own personal millionaire mentor and study them. Most rich people are extremely generous with their knowledge and their resources.

9. Get your money to do the heavy lifting. Investing is the Holy Grail in becoming a millionaire and you should make more money off your investments than your work. If you don’t have surplus money you won’t make investments. Investing is the only reason to do the other steps, and your money must work for you and do your heavy lifting.

10. Shoot for #50 million, not #5 million. I encourage you to go for more than a million. There is no shortage of money on this planet, only a shortage of people thinking big enough.

Advice is useful only if you know how to use it, not follow it as life instructions. A lot of it is easier said than done.
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by tundex442(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2020
Make a minimum of 1k daily with just a simple task check my signature for link
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Ycube: 2:59am On Jan 28, 2020
completey:

Today is the 9th day of the year. How many of your plans have you been able to put into action?

Or, are you like the former ME, that believed that there is no difference between years that it's just a change of figure?

Like I mentioned earlier, I don't believe there is a new year so on the 31st, when it was about 40 mins to 12am, I left the church to go get snacks for my kids.

On my way, a thought was prompting me to hurry up so that I can meet up with the prayers for the new year; but I quickly shut down the thought that "what's the big deal? After all, it's going to be another Wednesday.
But a gentle thought, dropped in my mind that" if you say there is no difference in years will you be happy to go through what you experienced in 2019?

You have prayed, and may have written out your plans and resolutions for 2020 have you started working on it?

I know many of us may not have the financial capacity to work on our dreams and aspirations but do you know that, no one can start climbing a ladder from the top? You have to start from the bottom step and work your way up ward.

In the course of brainstorming on getting capital to start up a side business, I discovered an efficient method that's very easy to execute and I will like to share it with as many as are interested.
Just join me on whatsapp so that we can share ideas and better our lots this year.

Start with what you have now and work your way up. Stop waiting for the lump sum that may not come.
Interested 08135322151
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Fa44me: 8:09am On Jan 28, 2020
The link doesn't work, add me on 08134780680
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Fa44me: 8:11am On Jan 28, 2020
completey:

The link doesn't work, add me on 08134780680
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by wallexxy77: 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am interested. 08062192949
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by completey(f): 11:59pm On Feb 12, 2020
Are you looking for a way to Pay off your debt and make ur own profit? Join our dropshipping group and start raking in side incomes. No data? No worries, we give out 1gig data weekly to best performing group members. You will also learn simple methods of generating small funds to start a side business. This is your opportunity don't let it slip away. Click the link below to join the group.��

https:///2348032291883
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Rafad: 3:29am On Feb 13, 2020
Please i am interested. click on the link to add me- https:///2348056062096.
Thanks
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by Rafad: 3:31am On Feb 13, 2020
completey:
Are you looking for a way to Pay off your debt and make ur own profit? Join our dropshipping group and start raking in side incomes. No data? No worries, we give out 1gig data weekly to best performing group members. You will also learn simple methods of generating small funds to start a side business. This is your opportunity don't let it slip away. Click the link below to join the group.��

http:///2uEnQKY

your link isn't working. Please click on the link to add me- https:///2348056062096.

Thanks
Re: How To Get Money To Start Your Dream Business This Year by completey(f): 7:15pm On Mar 15, 2020
IF YOU ARE NOT INTO PERFUME OIL BUSINESS YOU ARE ON A LONG THING

OIL BUSINESS WILL ALWAYS BE THE BEST BUSINESS FORGET ABOUT THE TYPE OF OIL.

if you are interested in Dubai perfume oil.
Whatsapp me at the number on my signature.

Note we are buying directly from dubai

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Online Business I Can Do Now And Get $100 In The Next 7days? / Where Can I Get Female Fashion Bags At Idumota Market / CEO Father Sacked His Own Daughter For Racism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.