Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,304 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu (1649 Views)

LP Chieftain To Work Against Party In Edo Over Candidate's Tribe / Reno Omokri Apologizes To Bola Tinubu / Fayose Writes Open Letter To Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:

Oga u tell too many lies. Which mbadinuju and ngige did tinubu help. Abi u have forgotten that madinuju did only one term and ngige did two years of one term. Easy dey lie

Go back and ask your elders at home how Tinubu helped Mbadinuju to contest the 2003 election and how he helped Ngige to stay afloat politically when Obasanjo and the Uba brothers disgraced him out of office.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by DCatt: 7:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
There is no question about the presidential candidate coming from the "south" except among Pdp and pro Igbo Apc. It's also settled that the president is coming from Yoruba. Get these two and know peace.

Igbo man can't be president now, it's not their turn and they are not better managers of anything, they can't even build their own land and live there.
StreetFight:
Story, story, storyyyyy

You go cry for long. Presidency must come to the South. Bring out your candidates and mobilize voters for them.

Professor Charles Chukwuma Soludo is currently world's best Economist. He taught World Bank, European Central Bank, Asian Development Bank, ADB, IMF and others how to manage the economy when you notice that Recession is approaching. While the world was crying over Recession, Nigerians were laughing and doing Owambe party every weekend under Soludo's leadership of CBN.

Don't say Soludo is already a governor, Atikuchukwu the Cameroonian bisexual has also won election before Obasanjo picked him as VP.

Dr Ogbonnaya Onu is Nigeria's only stainless technocratic politician. He has been in government for long, yet there is no single case or rumour of fraud or embezzlement against him.

Peter Obituary the Pandora money launderer is also manageable. He no steal, he just used professional crook way to hide money. He is very experienced in economic matters haven been a bank's Chairman and a state governor.

Bring out your best hands, mobilize for them and let them face the Yoruba candidates. You already know that our number one and number two candidates are Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu and Professor Yemi Osinbajo. Be prepared to meet them at the general election. Tinubu has the structure already and he has started mobilizing, if eventually he does not contest, he will use his structure and our looted money to support Osinbajo.

But while the Yorubas are already strategizing and mobilizing from the grassroots up to deep into the core North, you Igbos are still undecided in what you want. Is it when Yorubas have gotten all support from the Almajaris that form the largest voting block that you want to start your own mobilization?

Presidency MUST come to the South. It doesn't matter whether it is Yoruba, Igbo, Ijaw, Kalabari, Ikwerre, Itshekiri, Edo or Ibiobio. Presidency MUST come to the South.

No Igbo man will be President today and he will say he does not know Yorubas or Itshekiris or Ibiobios, we will turn it to serious fight and then settle it among ourselves. Likewise if it is Yoruba or Efik. But Fulanis have been there since and have marginalized others including their landlord the Hausas and even killed several Nigerians.

No Southerner should hide behind any Northerner to fight fellow Southerners. Any Southerner that does that is a traitor and traitors die miserably.

In my honest view, an Igbo man should be the next President. Igbos are better money managers. Since some other tribes have done it and things are getting worse, let Igbos too try it. But, one thing is sure, Power is not given on a platter of Gold. You have to fight for it and snatch it. Nobody will zone Presidency to your village in Umuahia or Aguleri, you have to fight for it and snatch it. So, Igbos should come out and fight for what they desire and deserve. Victory is sweet when fought for.

3 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by MuchAdo: 7:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Piggiddiootts will always be piggiddiootts. Always trying to reap where they have not down.

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo all the way...

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by DEROX: 7:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
angry God forbid Rubbish
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by DEROX: 7:58pm On Dec 19, 2021
MuchAdo:
Piggiddiootts will always be piggiddiootts. Always trying to reap where they have not down.

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo all the way...
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by DEROX: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
MuchAdo:

Piggiddiootts amaka

Osinbajo all the way...
By Gods grace no one will step down let them go and campaign to those who they called animals and ewedu Fulani party.
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by yorubarere: 7:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
prince57:
By now Igbos in this forum should have known their real enemy...

Igbos No. 1 enemy in Nigeria is Yoruba.. 95% of all these usernames casting IGBOS here are Yorubas.

They said that OUK or ROCHAS are unqualified but if another good performed Igbo leader should declear his intention to run 2023 presidential race, they will still cast the person.

On last presidential election northerners never attacked Igbo dominated zone for voting their choice, Only yoruba did that.

Any Igbo that still sees Northerners as thier No1 enemy na mumu.

Igbos should learn how to support their own.. No politician is a saint.

Copied
You hate your number 1 enemy so much you made their place your number 1 London cheesy

It is like saying you hate your husband but u open legs for him till you bore him like 10 children. cheesy cheesy
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by Oyinlomobambam(m): 8:01pm On Dec 19, 2021
blogcontent:
Director-General of Voice of Nigeria (VON), Osita Okechukwu, has advised the national leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu to drop his presidential ambition.
Speaking to newsmen in Abuja on Saturday, the APC chieftain urged the former Lagos governor to instead back someone from the southeast to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari.

While urging Tinubu to remain a kingmaker, Okechukwu urged the ‘Jagaban’ to back a younger aspirant from the South in line with the country’s zoning convention.

“If one has the ears our national leader, His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on whether he should run or not for the exalted office of the President of Nigeria in 2023, my candid advice is that he should use his abundant endowments to unite the APC, mobilise the South and our beloved country, by backing a candidate from the southeast,” he said.

Describing Tinubu as a strategist, he said the former lawmaker should do the job of a mobiliser by helping to galvanise the APC for a compromise candidate.

Read More => https://onlinebusinessvendors.com.ng/2021/12/19/drop-your-ambition-back-igbo-presidency-apc-chieftain-to-bola-tinubu/

At Bolded, did Tinubu make make zoning agreement with Igbo or Buhari?

Those people just like saying rubbish instead of doing the right thing.

You don't use social media to blackmail someone, instead go to him in groups and dialogue with him, he might consider.

Note, I am not supporting him for president but Igbo are not ready to play the game
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by blogcontent: 8:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Moderator, this post deserves front page oo. The argument is hot.
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by Fbisshit: 8:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Yoruba urchins on the loss for this news
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by yorubarere: 8:11pm On Dec 19, 2021
helinues:

You do not need a magician to tell you that. Na lyrics line
Na him signature na cheesy
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by History555: 8:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:

Go back and ask your elders at home how Tinubu helped Mbadinuju to contest the 2003 election and how he helped Ngige to stay afloat politically when Obasanjo and the Uba brothers disgraced him out of office.

mbadinuju did not contest in 2003.
Ngige stole obi mandate and was kicked out by the supreme court.
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by JaroMan: 8:22pm On Dec 19, 2021
walefresh3:
For me ,, I don't really want tinubu to contest... I just want southeastern man to attain that post so noise of marginalization can reduce...

But Dis people too dey abuse tinubu for no reason...d tin wey the man do them , I no know...
Same question I ask when Tinubu people abuse Peter Obi. Wetin Peter Obi do them, I no know.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:

Lol. Kiddo, Mbadinuju contested on the platform of AD in 2003 when Obasanjo and the Una brothers denied him the PDP ticket. Tinubu sponsored him and Mala Kachalla to fly the AD tickets in Anambra and Bornu respectively. Both were denied their party’s ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
JaroMan:

Same question I ask when Tinubu people abuse Peter Obi. Wetin Peter Obi do them, I no know.

The only reason we abuse Peter Obi is because of the way Igbos abuse Tinubu out of hatred. We are only paying you guys back in your own coin.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by oyatz(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Frigga13:

Oga no body is begging Tinubu... they’re only warning him aftermath of 2023. Because Nigerian politicians will do mock the hell out of the greedy gehazi..

Read between the lines and don’t come here to massage a dead ego.

The warning is unnecessary.

It's better for Tinubu to pursue his presidential ambition to the end and damn all consequences.
This will promote democratic culture.

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by oyatz(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
History555:

The PDP denied Ex- gov Chinwoke Mbadinuju it's Gubernatorial ticket and gave it to Dr Chris Ngige.

Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju then crossed to the Alliance for Democracy (AD) to contest for the 2023 election but he was defeated.

1 Like

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by POLYGAMY: 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Dear Igbo politicians, Tinubu will not drop his ambition for anybody talkless of the Igbos that have never done anything for him other than abuse, insult and blackmail.

Tinubu owes the Igbo tribe absolutely nothing. He supported them while he was governor and they paid him back with hatred. When Igbo governors like Mbadinuju and Ngige were being maltreated by Obasanjo and PDP leaders, it was Tinubu who stepped up and gave them a political platform to leverage on. That platform is what helped Ngige and some others to remain politically relevant till today even in their ungratefulness.
SO YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING OSINBAJO AGAIN EEH KWA ATENUgrin
Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
POLYGAMY:
SO YOU ARE NOT SUPPORTING OSINBAJO AGAIN EEH KWA ATENUgrin

Where in my post did I suggest that I won’t support Osinbajo if he is nominated as APC candidate?

2 Likes

Re: Drop Your Ambition, Back Igbo Presidency – APC Chieftain To Bola Tinubu by blogcontent: 10:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
JaroMan:

I still dey scratch my head on this one. Na who I go ask?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: Atiku's 2023 Presidential Ambition Hits Brickwall / Possible Outcome Of Presidential Election Between Atiku And Tinubu / "Their Poster Looks Like Wedding Banner": Issac Fayose To Funke Akindele/jandor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.