Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

What Garments Do You Wear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Garments Do You Wear? (168 Views)

Why Do White Garments Church Walk Barefoot To Church? / What You Wear To Church / Praise Gives You Beautiful Garments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Garments Do You Wear? by KaideeGee(m): 8:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Revelation 19:8
[8]And to her it was granted to be arrayed in fine linen, clean and bright, for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.
Zechariah 3:4
[4]Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, “Take away the filthy garments from him.” And to him He said, “See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes.”

Let's Pray.
Heavenly Father thank You for another day and another opportunity to gather in your presence. Please cleanse us through the blood of Jesus and dedicate us unto yourself, use us for your purpose.
Let your will be done, we pray in Jesus Name. Amen.

What Garments do You Wear?
Dear Followers of Christ,

It has been said that nothing you do can be hidden, but these scripture passages are really eye-opening. Turns out that not only are your actions not hidden they are out in the open spiritually. A righteous person has clean garments, an unrighteous person has filthy garments, simple as that.
I have had some ideas before but this is really something else.
The importance of garments spiritually are really not to be understated.
See Revelation 16:15
[15]“Behold, I am coming as a thief. Blessed is he who watches, and keeps his garments, lest he walk naked and they see his shame.”
Your actions can cover your shame, your natural state. It is possible to be born a pauper but through your actions you can become a General.
Just as clothes beautify, actions also beautify. They edify.
But according to this scripture, it is entirely possible for your spiritual garment to be stolen. Sin is one way, mutual consent is another. The Devil comes not but to steal, kill and destroy... It is obvious who the thief of garments is.
In essence, don't rest on your laurels, strive not only to defend then but to add more.
May God give strength and grace.
Peace...

(1) (Reply)

First Timers And Ushers In Church Can Relate With This / Exercising Authority 1 (A Must Watch ) / Get Rid Of The Weights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.