Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Praise Gives You Beautiful Garments - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise Gives You Beautiful Garments (277 Views)

Nigerians In UK Engage In Praise And Worship On The Street Of Cannock (video) / Why Do White Garments Church Walk Barefoot To Church? / Lady Leading Praise & Worship Dies In Delta Church After Collapsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Praise Gives You Beautiful Garments by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:23am On Sep 19, 2018
Praise Gives You Beautiful Garments

Praise ye the Lord. Sing unto the Lord a new song, and his praise in the congregation of saints.

Let Israel rejoice in him that made him: let the children of Zion be joyful in their King.

Let them praise his name in the dance: let them sing praises unto him with the timbrel and harp.

For the Lord taketh pleasure in his people: he will beautify the meek with salvation. Psalm 149:1–4 

Praise beautifies! When you praise God, He beautifies you.

Praise delivers beautiful garments to the saints of God, that is why the Bible talks about "the garment of praise" (Isaiah. 61:3).

May that beautiful garment be visible upon your life from now! As you celebrate Jesus, may He make you a covenant celebrity!

Praise Guarantees Your Protection

It is a good thing to give thanks unto the Lord, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: Psalm 92:1 

And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 1 Peter 3:13

Praise guarantees protection. Nobody can harm you when you are in praise, because followers of good can't be touched.

When you are in praise, you are supernaturally protected, as praise takes you into the secret place of God, where no devil can get to.

After David’s victory over Goliath, Saul became envious of him.

One day, while David was playing music to relieve Saul of the evil spirit that was tormenting him, he tried to pin David to the wall with the javelin in his hand, but David escaped from his presence twice (1 Samuel. 18:9–12).

As long as David was in praise, he was supernaturally protected.

Praise is, therefore, a protective device available to all saints.

No wonder, David said in Psalm 23:4, "Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." 

Praise is able to arrest all your enemies and put them under your feet, because God’s presence, which is invoked in praise, becomes your weapon of defence and offence.

The enemy is not your problem; if you are in praise, you will disarm him, no matter how fierce his attack may be.

As you praise God, see Him as your covering, shield of protection, rock, refuge and the God who neither sleeps nor slumbers, to ensure your safety.

That is the way to maintain a comprehensive insurance of supernatural protection.

As you give Him quality praise, may your life begin to enjoy the things that attend to praise!

As the rainfall of praise begins to fall on the field of your destiny, may it cause your destiny to germinate and bring forth fruits, in Jesus' precious name!

Amen!

#Understanding The Power Of Praise.

However to enjoy these benefits you MUST be born again...

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

Please share❤

I C M...

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Helpline, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

It Is Great Because He Is Coming Back!! / Car Paint / The Missing Link (10)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.