Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments (32358 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Evercurious(f): 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
This is the reason why Malami is just wasting so much time in gazzetttng this bandits as terrorists weeks after the court has passed judgement
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Allahismad: 9:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Just imagine another terrorist writing a letter to a Governor.
All terrorists will eventually meet their sorry pitiful end.

Are you saying that the real servant's of allah should die? Haa! Una no dey fail to disappoint. How come it is only you mohammedans that don't want Nigeria to be divided, is there something you guys are scared of?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by POLYGAMY: 9:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
olaric:
Lol, the hand of Esau [Sheikh Gunmi] and the voice of Jacob [Buhari] all over the letter.
APPLY THIS SAME WISDOM IN WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE EAST
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by GrandMasters: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Cash out time,,...

After you settle them another set will show
...named Northern commandos

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by POLYGAMY: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
post=108645556:

They could have just asked for the presence of all their sponsors and enablers now.
Just as seen below.
Bloody animals in human skin....
Terrible ends awaits ALL terrorist groups disturbing the peace of our darling nation, along with their online supporters.
The evil and blood you shed will never depart from your abode.

No be curse, na FACT!
KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF, LIFE NA TURN BY TURN
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Sheggy13(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
You have to give it to the Northerners. They know how to play this game.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Fourwinds: 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
seunmsg:
Gumi’s boys want peace. No way! The time for negotiating peace with blood sucking terrorists is over. They must all be smoked out and eliminated. Negotiating peace with them will only embolden others to go the same route.

The Niger Delta amnesty program is a sinking hole that has not ended since 2007. We can’t afford another amnesty for terrorists. They either disarm voluntarily and stop criminality unconditional or our military should continue the onslaught and kill them all.

Which military dey do onslaught? Do you know how many times our military say them bomb this guy and he don die.. Make una dey deceive una selves...nonsense everywhere.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by naija1stnigar(m): 9:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Someone with a discerning mind should know that this is gumi's idea

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:28pm On Dec 19, 2021
Allahismad:

Are you saying that the real servant's of allah should die? Haa! Una no dey fail to disappoint. How come it is only you mohammedans that don't want Nigeria to be divided, is there something you guys are scared of?

Mkpuru and cannibalism has destroyed your little shallow brain.
Seek help.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
The NAF once told us Bello Turji is dead

So which one be this one again

He was only neutralized not killed. Don’t mind them. grin
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by chosengocap: 9:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
Andrea0407:
This thing called illiteracy....
I give luxury to all no matter your budget.
Call me for your architectural design.
Save a picture

Number please
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Fourwinds: 9:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
marenkurz:
Funny country.
Dude has gotten so much money, he needs amnesty so he can peacefully spend his money.
Nigeria, a joke
exactly my thought too
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Karemarealty288(m): 9:34pm On Dec 19, 2021
The handwriting is mad oooo
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Fourwinds: 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your family's condition!

I hope the FG still remembers the formula used for Gana when he asked for dialogue too.

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by POLYGAMY: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
Golan007:

When did they say this?
SO NOW WEY HAUSAS WAN TREAT UNA FVCK UP UNA KNOW SAY UNA SABI WRITE LETTERgrin

I THINK SAY FULANI NOR DEY FEAR grin
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Fourwinds: 9:36pm On Dec 19, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Seek help.

I hope the FG still remembers the formula used for Gana when he asked for dialogue too.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Fourwinds: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lovenorth:
Look at this useless animal, so after our lovely securities have killed your associates now you are seeking for dialogue grin, InshaAllah your days are numbered, I can't wait to see your death body as we would soon see the dead body of useless terrorist KANU
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Allahismad: 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Seek help.

But am serious, why una no want make the country divide? What are you scared of.
Remember it is the fake arse prophet cave dwelling idiot that conjured that nonsense religion of piss under the influence of opium overdose, of course we can't ignore that the lunatic was a rapist after claiming he was influenced by that useless, worthless, stupid and insane demon god that is mad for blood as shown in my moniker.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by nkemoma(m): 9:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
All the enemies of Nigeria Will Bow! It started with that Mkpurummiri-smoking-cannibal called Nnamdi Kanu, now this bloody bastard called Turji.

Nigeria Shall Prevail At Last.

I am now convinced!

You

Are

A

B A S T A R D

SIR
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by anigbajumo(m): 9:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
kovic7:
I bet my balls that this meeting will surely hold and they'll give them money but it still won't solve the problem. Because others will spring up.

Once again, we've seen how Islam is a religion of terrorists. A peace loving Muslim is a fake one. Imagine if Christians wrote a letter like this and keep mentioning Jesus and God the way Allah is mentioned here.

You must be grade one mumu, I guess u av not been to north before or u av not live with Hausa man before, At a point of killing Hausa will still mention Allah coz they av used to it in their conversation, they can’t av any conversation without mentioning Allah coz it’s close to their tongue….Just because there are ritualist pastors does that justify Christianity to be religion of ritualist?? You Christian are hypocrites always find any excuse to insult Islam…..shameless set of people, those fools kill people while praying in mosques times without numbers but ur retard brain can’t tell u that they av nothing to do with religion..
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Drogunov: 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

Do you know how many times Shekau reincarnated? This one has just reincarnated once.You never see anything.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Drogunov: 10:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
naija1stnigar:
Someone with a discerning mind should know that this is gumi's idea

You spoke my mind. Gumi initiated this move.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by gazza07(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lol. Another trick to cash out grin
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by hope4nigeria(m): 10:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

that letter is coming from presidency. Garba Sheu wrote it, femi adesina edited it and malami approved it to be released
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by julius53: 10:24pm On Dec 19, 2021
One condition for accepting his dialogue, if he can bring back all the life he and his men has wasted
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by AmazingELixir: 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Bello Turji probably wrote this letter before Nigerian audio military killed him or who knows he has taken the toga of Shakuau the cat with 9 lives.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Any govt official who goes to that dialogue might never return alive because I remember this was how Nigeia Army under Burantum or whatever claimed Shekau was begging for amnesty what followed that stupid statement was a massacre of over 80 military personnel at a go till today we haven't seen the begging terrorist.

Well they are Buhari boys Buhari can go by himself to dialogue with them.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by AmazingELixir: 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin

Bello Turji probably wrote this letter before Nigerian audio military killed him or who knows he has taken the toga of Shakuau the cat with 9 lives.

Seriously if the bandits want peace they should listen to them or better still they should give them the condition of fighting against ISWAP and Boko haram as grounds for amnesty.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by godofuck231: 10:40pm On Dec 19, 2021
He should lag down his arms and ammunition and prepare for rape by the army
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by doncollino: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Invite him and shoot him dead the moment he turns up. Foooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari With Abike Dabiri-Erewa (Photos) / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.