Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) (32568 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / When Obasanjo Met Peter Obi Vs When Obasanjo Met Tinubu - Photos / You Prostrated For Atiku When He Donated Money To Buhari, APC In 2015 - Afegbua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by MrNotAgain: 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDi1AMd1rO4

Bola Tinubu, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), says he “rescued” Atiku Abubakar from former President Olusegun Obasanjo.

Abubakar, former vice-president and now standard-bearer of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), had a running battle with his former principal for years.

Both men reconciled in the build-up to the 2019 general election.

Obasanjo also endorsed Abubakar for the presidency during the 2019 polls, saying that he was better than incumbent President Muhammadu Buhari.

However, for the 2023 presidential election, Obasanjo has since thrown his weight behind Peter Obi of the Labour Party (LP).

Speaking on Monday at a campaign rally in Uyo, capital city of Akwa Ibom, the former governor of Lagos said Abubakar and his party are just about “stomach infrastructure”.

“They don’t have a mandate; what they have is ice cream. It has melted. I am the one that rescued him from Obasanjo who wanted to roast him like goat meat,” he said.

“He ran away to Dubai, and when the election came again, he came for stomach infrastructure. He came to Lagos. We rehabilitated him and gave him a ticket but he wasted it and used it to collect money.

“He faced Obasanjo, faced Buhari and failed. He failed with Jonathan. He failed in all his subjects.

“You better watch him before he starts selling the little palm trees that you have left. What we need to do is to develop our country. We have enough gas reservoirs on our land.

“Akwa Ibom, you will not suffer again. That boy [Emmanuel Udom] that brought Atiku here, that calls himself governor, tell him enough is enough. He lived in my backyard in Lagos. If not that we are one, I’d have driven him home.”

Source- https://www.thecable.ng/extra-obasanjo-wanted-to-roast-atiku-like-goat-meat-i-rescued-him-says-tinubu/

58 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
Only you rescued people, Nobody rescued you

Baba wey Mumu

566 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Omihanifa: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
So because of that we should now vote for you? Silly sick man.

That was how he was busy capping in abeokuta last year that without him buhari wouldn't have become the president. Just continue, until the fulani people change am for you.

You don attack buhari, now its atiku just pray dem don't play you come February

345 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Tochi3(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2023
Entitlement mentality...Emilokan..only in Iragbiji.

Such mentality belongs to the stone age.. grin

As for Athief'ku..Dubai la Creme Gangs awaits him.. grin

255 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:23pm On Jan 30, 2023
Abeg Shattap. Balanblu Bulaba balublu. embarassed

163 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by onez: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku, the Senate president.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
This is what urchins call issue based campaign.

I call it cocaine induced campaign.

322 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Tinububalls: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
Rescue mission.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by UncommonLogic: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
grin
Tinubu get bad mouth hahaha

117 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
How does that concern us. They don't even talk about the people. undecided undecided undecided

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by tsephanyah(f): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
I supported Southern (Yoruba) presidency in osibanjo... unfortunately this old criminal near dead cargo hijacked it. Now fully Atikulated

ATIKU KAWAI.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by LaSenior: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy

So let's fry Bala blu with hulaba

Tinubu it is your entitlement mentality and agreedness that will definitely mark an end of you your political legacy

Why not relax and push in osinbanjo with that you are still incharge

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
I just chop one plate of Atiku with kpomo..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by athaboi(f): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2023
This man is empty

153 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
In Politics, nothing is bad in reminding the good you've done for people politically.
Nothing is bad!
UncommonLogic:
grin
Tinubu get bad mouth hahaha
grin
athaboi:
This man is empty
We'll still roast your obi on Election day. Just wait for it
agadez007:
This man is empty and loud
Always talking about other candidates and never what he would do as President
Always talking about who and who lives in Lagos,as if na him get Lagos
Hatred won't let you see his blueprint.
Free your mind from hatred first, then you'll see.

Besides, nah u come get Lagos if no be him Tochukwu?

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Almiron: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
This man don mad finish.

Where's Adedibu today?
I remember his son contested and lost ordinary Oyo state HA election that year.

He dey sound Asif na him own the country, na everybody dey live inside his backyard, oloribu somebody.

To that mod wey Dey delete my comments. You fit delete this wan too o

Tinubu go enter his toilet next month.

Urchins if you no wan chop ijebu curse avoid my mentions.

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by gasparpisciotta: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Eyaaa!!! Asiwaju get bad mouth sha....

Atiku should come and defend this ‘asun’ comment o

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Throwback: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Tell them their history and they begin to vex with Bola Tinubu.

Is it anyone's fault that Tinubu is proud of his past accomplishments when others only achieved compliments?

This mandate is a mandate for Nigeria.

It is the economy, stupid.

We Nigerian youths would only vote the genius who knows how to grow a viable economy.

obi4eze:
This man! His desperation for power will be his undoing.

Desperate for power yet never jumped ship to a party in power or jump ship to hunt for ticket?

Instead he built his own party from scratch and formed alliances that got his party to power and waited his turn.

You must be a raving hypocrite.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
only dey save upandan... ds man Zukwanike..
How cordial, was your relationship with OBJ, as at then??.. issue based campaign indeed... 😂 😂 😂 😂 I pity your kinds

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by agadez007(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Always talking about other candidates and never what he would do as President
Always talking about who and who lives in Lagos,as if na him get Lagos

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
cheesy
Jagaban Shugaba

If you're pained with that reality, knack your head for ground

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by shuttox: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ok...
Tinubu be mumu

He couldn't rescue us when Buhari was roasting Nigerians for 7½ years

Useless drug Baron
Brown teeth
We are not stupid anymore

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Naira20: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
He is the only one helping others Nobody helped him

He even sent Osinbajo to primary school

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by Agboola321(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
You may have rescued Atiku but you cannot rescue millions of Nigerians from what your party has done.

Age and health(which is no way your fault) are no longer in your favour. Moreover, you can't claim to want the best for us and still surround yourself with people of questionable character.

Tinubu, Atiku should rest. PO may not be able to solve all our problems but he's definitely better than Tinubu and Atiku. Nigeria needs more. Nigeria needs Peter Obi.

Vote LP!

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by codeplace(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
ObiDatti only hope for Nigeria otherwise join Japa group. Check my signature on how to JAPA.

Tinubu Govt will not be different from Buhari Govt. If people vote for Tinubu then people are not experiencing hardship.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by floss(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
Ok.... But sincerely speaking, I will rather vote for Shettima as President than Tinubu, at least Shettima is real, but Tinubu is a wolf in sheep clothing, that's why the North gave him Shettima as a running mate because Tinubu is something not yet seen.... Everyone is a boy and a Tenant to the old man.... Even Buhari won't call a full grown man, a sitting Governor for that matter "a boy... " Tinubu should just go and rest abeg.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
agadez007:
empty na understatement

20 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by obi4eze(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2023
This man! His desperation for power will be his undoing.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by MrMcJay(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Atiku is Tinubu's boy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I Rescued Atiku When Obasanjo Wanted To Roast Him Like Goat Meat (Video) by iiifedimma(f): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2023
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

. / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers / Abdulsalami Abubakar Counters Atiku, You Were Invited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.