Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy (2465 Views)

Don't Lose Hope, I Will Defend Your Votes - GRV Tells Supporters / Reno To Aregbesola: Tinubu, Oyetola Will Destroy You, Expose Asiwaju’s Secrets / Nnamdi Kanu To Yoruba Youths: Dont Rely On Government To Defend Your Territories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by ba7man(m): 11:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Akiara:
If what the OP said isnt true, why are you rving and ranting foolishly on the thread??...A regime that killed people at Lekki and denied, is the same regime that will deny you when you need them the most. What you wish IGBO people will remain in your generation...AMEN!!

. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 11:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
ba7man:
Southeast that nobody visits except for Christmas?? "They" want to take over??

These guy is surely on meth and is using Nairaland to cure his high. undecided

Igbos here they are with their devilish propaganda, you can see and know them by their utterance.

Igbos be wise

Igbos defend Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Telekinetic: 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
paramakina202:

Take the message and forget about the messanger grin.
BTW ı am in no one's crew.
One of the many monikers of Udele. Turkey deported sex trafficker cum Fulani terrorist stooge.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Igbos, just as I told you they are everywhere to demonize Igbos and call you cannibals so that they can kill you without remorse.

When your people were demonizing other tribes, where were you to caution them to let them know that what they are doing is wrong and it will backfire?

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by ANIOMADEI2018: 12:03am On Dec 20, 2021
IPOB AND LIES ARE 5 & 6

OneBulletOnly:
To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

They have several whatsapp group where they give them details of what they are to come online to spread against Igbos. If you are in doubt monitor Nairaland politics section.

They have created fake Biafran groups on facebook to campaign against Biafrans. They are constantly every minutes trending fabricated propaganda against the Igbos. All media houses have been bought over, so don't expect any media house to report the truth. All newspapers houses have been bought, non can write against the APC government.

Igbos you have to defend your fatherland, stop defending Nigeria and defend Igbos. Create multiple account using VPN and defend your Land, no one will do it for you. Create fake facebook accounts and defend your land. Defend Biafra anyhow, anyway. If they ban your account create more and continue defending Biafra.

Your ladies are been kidnapped and raped daily, your men are kidnapped and killed and beheaded. Why are you quite, you want to believe the government that deny lekki massacre. Be wise Igbos.

They have employed special forces, those special forces that went to Sunday Igboho's house and kill scores of people and took their bodies away. Those special forces who went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to kills hundreds of youths and took their bodies away.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by after4: 2:30am On Dec 20, 2021
gone are the days when anyone can say anything they want about igbos through lagos-ibadan express way media using brown envelope journalist, this is not 1967. we will give them shoulder to shoulder. they cant succeed in tagging us cannibals. they should keep hiring, we dey wait for them.

have you noticed that a lot of them registered on this niraland between septeber and November 2021 and they are always talking rubbish about igbos calling us mpkurummiri people, they all say the same thing. i sense they are coming from one source and are fed by one person, but am sure they are not finding it funny as it is seen by the efforts and more people they hire and money they spend doing it

OneBulletOnly:

You seems not to understand the power of propaganda, when a lie is told repeatedly. It becomes truth, that is how this things work. Right now, they are out to tag Igbos cannibals with fabricated pictorial and videos evidence. If we do nothing, it will be believe by all. Remember, no one can tell your story except yourself.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by after4: 2:31am On Dec 20, 2021
coming from the son of lie mohammed himself

ANIOMADEI2018:
IPOB AND LIES ARE 5 & 6

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by odysey: 3:29am On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Forget Igbo president, Igbos don't have structure to pull an Igbo president for now.

Just keep defending Biafra on all platforms, use VPN for your safety

except you haven't used nin, VPN appears to be useless when nin is involved
As for the propaganda the Igbos are aware only few agreed to be deceived,
Igbos are not after presidency, It's Biafra
Sadly they didn't believe mkn else it would be fire on fire
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Fejoku: 5:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Ndigbo are aware of this massive campaign against us. The same people claiming unity with you are the same people calling you all sorts of bad names including drug addicts and cannibals. Doesn't it tell you something? Their aim is simply to destroy our image and use the cover to kill more of our people. They are always on hand to push any false narrative against us. We must resist them with all we have. As time is running out on them, they will push even more harder. We must never slack as we give it back to back to them. The world is watching, reading and listening.
God Bless Ndigbo
God Bless ESN
God Bless IPOB
God Bless Biafra
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by louqas: 6:12am On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:
To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

They have several whatsapp group where they give them details of what they are to come online to spread against Igbos. If you are in doubt monitor Nairaland politics section.

They have created fake Biafran groups on facebook to campaign against Biafrans. They are constantly every minutes trending fabricated propaganda against the Igbos. All media houses have been bought over, so don't expect any media house to report the truth. All newspapers houses have been bought, non can write against the APC government.

Igbos you have to defend your fatherland, stop defending Nigeria and defend Igbos. Create multiple account using VPN and defend your Land, no one will do it for you. Create fake facebook accounts and defend your land. Defend Biafra anyhow, anyway. If they ban your account create more and continue defending Biafra.

Your ladies are been kidnapped and raped daily, your men are kidnapped and killed and beheaded. Why are you quite, you want to believe the government that deny lekki massacre. Be wise Igbos.

They have employed special forces, those special forces that went to Sunday Igboho's house and kill scores of people and took their bodies away. Those special forces who went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to kills hundreds of youths and took their bodies away.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions.

I thought IPOB and ibos believe their blackmail and propaganda will get them biafar....or presidency.....why are you here complaining that the government supporters are matching you propaganda for propaganda......

Apc this Apc that
If Apc no give you presidential ticket.....what stops PDP from doing so....your anger is misplaced . Hold PDP and your political leaders responsible for the inability of an iboman to be a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Godons1: 6:44am On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by gentiles(m): 7:12am On Dec 20, 2021
JaroMan:
You see my dear, the media war is getting hot and it's either you win or you lose.
The destination is 2023 and the actors are South West and South East.
The Background:
South East wants president on equity and fairness.
South West wants president on equality and fairness.
Mark the words Equity and Equality.
Equality is easier to meet than equity. Equity will mean that other Nigerians sacrifice for South East, because South East is politically and economically disadvantaged
So South West, which have strong media outfit is trying to convince other Nigerians why the should not sacrifice for South East.
It is not APC. It is South West and they're majorly in APC.
They're being clever by half: they are attacking South East using APC cloned platforms.
Today, there was news about some Bauchi people mobilizing for Amaechi presidential ambition. You can't see anyone attack South South. You can't see anyone tell them they put their eggs in one basket.
How many states did APC win in South South? Zero. Even with Amaechi and Oshiomole as governors in 2015.
But once they hear someone from South East talk about president, you see them masturbating upandan.
So that's the issue, not APC.
How to win it.
Use truth to defeat evil.
If what is happening to Buhari govt have not taught us lessons on the limits of propaganda, then we won't learn. The packs will fall when all the lies are exhausted and it's happening already. It will boomerang. Watch out!
How is south east economically disadvantaged? But you all said East is the most developed region in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Owologbo(m): 8:13am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
Gibberish from a wailing wailer.
He's right, Mr. GIBBERISH.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Owologbo(m): 8:16am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
You want me to cry on una behalf? Are you joking or what Okoro?

I'm in full support of the havoc that's been unleash on Biafla by Biaflans in Ibo land.

Make Una no sha disturb the peace of the people in South South.

Make Una dey unleash hell on Una self for Igbo land
May mouth bend next time you mention South South.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by tungamaje: 8:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Investigative:

Watch a video from your crew members
Hahahaha

I am amazed how they easily and quickly get access to these videos. It looks suspicious

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2021
louqas:

I thought IPOB and ibos believe their blackmail and propaganda will get them biafar....or presidency.....why are you here complaining that the government supporters are matching you propaganda for propaganda......

Apc this Apc that
If Apc no give you presidential ticket.....what stops PDP from doing so....your anger is misplaced . Hold PDP and your political leaders responsible for the inability of an iboman to be a presidential candidate.

Igbos wake and know your enemies, they are all out to kill, burn and destroy you then take over your land. That is why they call you 5%, cannibals, proud, IPOB ESN, Biafrans to demonize you.

Igbos defend Igboland with everything at your disposal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 11:02am On Dec 20, 2021
after4:
gone are the days when anyone can say anything they want about igbos through lagos-ibadan express way media using brown envelope journalist, this is not 1967. we will give them shoulder to shoulder. they cant succeed in tagging us cannibals. they should keep hiring, we dey wait for them.

have you noticed that a lot of them registered on this niraland between septeber and November 2021 and they are always talking rubbish about igbos calling us mpkurummiri people, they all say the same thing. i sense they are coming from one source and are fed by one person, but am sure they are not finding it funny as it is seen by the efforts and more people they hire and money they spend doing it

Now you get the point, they have succeeded in creating FAKE biafran groups on facebook, twitter even here on nairaland. They have several whatsapp groups. They go into remote villages, kidnap our men, taken them to the bush. Force them to make statements that they are IPOB ESN. Then they kill them, make videos and picture and upload on their whatsapp group. Them their online Jihadist will begin spreading those videos and picture on all platforms. This is exactly their modes of operation.

Igbos defend Igboland anyway anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
odysey:
except you haven't used nin, VPN appears to be useless when nin is involved
As for the propaganda the Igbos are aware only few agreed to be deceived,
Igbos are not after presidency, It's Biafra
Sadly they didn't believe mkn else it would be fire on fire

You know nothing about VPN guy. What is relationship between NIN and VPN.

I can give you assignment to say my location and I will credit you with N100,000 btc.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by odysey: 12:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

You know nothing about VPN guy. What is relationship between NIN and VPN.

I can give you assignment to say my location and I will credit you with N100,000 btc.
I'm not a hacker, not a securities expert but the experts (Anonymous) said so
None the less produce your nin
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
odysey:

I'm not a hacker, not a securities expert but the experts (Anonymous) said so
None the less produce your nin

So why are you discouraging them from using VPN. Mumu paid government agent, I will expose you all.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by IGBOSON1: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
DuwaRepublic:

When your people were demonizing other tribes, where were you to caution them to let them know that what they are doing is wrong and it will backfire?

Shut up!

Who were Igbos 'demonizing' and when? When you see evil, call it what it is....not keeping quiet because you think it's your malevolent federal gov't and it's agents (like Fulani herdsmen) dealing with the 'nyamureess' that want to dagbaru your 'one Nigeria' by daring to wanna leave!
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by odysey: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

So why are you discouraging them from using VPN. Mumu paid government agent, I will expose you all.
what is your problem, did my post suggest that people shouldn't use vpn
I only said what the experts said, don't you have access to the internet Google what they said or research the nin technology
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by IGBOSON1: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Now you get the point, they have succeeded in creating FAKE biafran groups on facebook, twitter even here on nairaland. They have several whatsapp groups. They go into remote villages, kidnap our men, taken them to the bush. Force them to make statements that they are IPOB ESN. Then they kill them, make videos and picture and upload on their whatsapp group. Them their online Jihadist will begin spreading those videos and picture on all platforms. This is exactly their modes of operation.

The bolded is just one way they operate out of many!
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by IGBOSON1: 12:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
tungamaje:

I am amazed how they easily and quickly get access to these videos. It looks suspicious

When people are driven by lucifer and hate to act out a genocidal script, they normally trip over themselves and overlook one or two things that always exposes them for the lying demonic minions they actually are!
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by after4: 3:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
we know, was that not the strategy of that shame called aba kyari? we are here waiting for them. tey will not succeed

OneBulletOnly:

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by gawu1: 4:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Igbos be wise, this is one of them. They are rejoicing and laughing at you as your people are been kidnapped and killed without traces
You people have not seen any thing yet. Your wailings will soon start properly.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Omoslim26: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
All I had to do is check if the op is Ipob.
The only group that's giving Igboland trouble as it stands now is your occult ipob that will still receive another realm of heavenly destruction to their camp if they don't stop all their evil deeds on a land that has always been admired for her peace �.

It all started when your onyeshi idi amin London fraudster brought his illegally armed militia into Igboland with intention to attack security formations and intimidate true Nwafors who will not support his fraud ipob and her destructive agenda,this is the genesis to the current security challenge Igboland is faced with now.
But not to worry very soon they will be quashed.
Osisikankwu do pass this one na.
Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 1:05am On Dec 21, 2021
Omoslim26:
All I had to do is check if the op is Ipob.
The only group that's giving Igboland trouble as it stands now is your occult ipob that will still receive another realm of heavenly destruction to their camp if they don't stop all their evil deeds on a land that has always been admired for her peace �.

It all started when your onyeshi idi amin London fraudster brought his illegally armed militia into Igboland with intention to attack security formations and intimidate true Nwafors who will not support his fraud ipob and her destructive agenda,this is the genesis to the current security challenge Igboland is faced with now.
But not to worry very soon they will be quashed.
Osisikankwu do pass this one na.

Igbos this is one of the killers going about from Obigbo to Imo to Anambra raping, killing and roasting our men and women and children.
Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by Omoslim26: 1:26am On Dec 21, 2021
OneBulletOnly:

Igbos this is one of the killers going about from Obigbo to Imo to Anambra raping, killing and roasting our men and women and children.

Nwokem shut up that rubbish hole you call mouth �
Where did you see me address Igbo I am talking of a group of brainwashed thugs and cultist hell bent on bringing trouble upon trouble into a land they have zero positive impact in,you are here talking like a madman ��
You are in severe pain
My truth always does this to you and your cohorts and I am very happy ��
Igboland has rejected your occult fraud ipob.
You can cry all you want it will not change the reality on ground.
We will hold on to our existing profiles as Democrats than empower a group that will be worse than the evil Fg if given a slight opportunity.

Re: Igbos Defend Your Land, They Are Out To Kill And Destroy You Without Mercy by OneBulletOnly: 1:31am On Dec 21, 2021
Omoslim26:

Nwokem shut up that rubbish hole you call mouth �
Where did you see me address Igbo I am talking of a group of brainwashed thugs and cultist hell bent on bringing trouble upon trouble into a land they have zero positive impact in,you are here talking like a madman ��
You are in severe pain
My truth always does this to you and your cohorts and I am very happy ��
Igboland has rejected your occult fraud ipob.
You can cry all you want it will not change the reality on ground.
We will hold on to our existing profiles as Democrats than empower a group that will be worse than the evil Fg if given a slight opportunity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Crisis: How Five APC Governors Staged ‘Coup’ Against Buni / The army couple killing was prophesied by Nnamdi Kanu throwback PHOTOS / Seven Years After, Ese Oruru Now In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.