Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! (610 Views)

Peter Obi Paved The Way For Tinibu. / EDO 2020: Time For Tinibu To Steer Clear Edo Politics / Mc Oluomo, Lagos Speaker And Tinibu Tawaf In Mecca-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by jetwonder(m): 11:07pm On Dec 19, 2021
A foundation member of the All Progressive Congress APC and Director General, Voice of Nigeria VON, Mr Osita Okechukwu has urged the national leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu to jettison his 2023 presidential ambition and back a younger candidate from the southeast in line with the zoning convention. According to him, the former Lagos State Governor should rather deploy his political intellect to unite the APC and also remain a kingmaker. Okechukwu stated this on Sunday in Abuja on the sidelines of the 2021 Eke Day celebration. He said; “If one is consulted by our national leader, His Excellency, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu on whether he should run or not for the exalted office of the President of Nigeria in 2023, my candid advice will be that he should use his abundant Almighty God’s endowment to unite the APC, and unite the South and by extension our beloved country, by backing a candidate from the southeast.”

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by jetwonder(m): 11:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
grin grin grin surely his political ambition will hit the rock come 2023. he should listen to this advice
Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Gbagura: 11:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin grin surely his political ambition will hit the rock come 2023. he should listen to this advice
Na you posted trash, na you still dey reply yourself while smiling. Tinubu must be a demigod amongst the ibos cos no day will pass without a flat skull writing trash about him.

Tinubu is greater than Ojukwu and Lamidi cownu altogether.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by blamingthedevil: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2021
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

10 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by LokoH(m): 11:41pm On Dec 19, 2021
Osita Okechukwu, may thunder kill you and igbo president there

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by walefresh3(m): 12:10am On Dec 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:
Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
Bro I love what u wrote ... I will appreciate it if baba do not contest for 2023 presidential election...I will advise baba to follow up with mr osita advise...

My opinion though...
Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Kdon2: 12:58am On Dec 20, 2021
jetwonder:
A foundation member of the All
Progressive Congress APC and Director
General, Voice of Nigeria VON, Mr Osita
Okechukwu has urged the national
leader of the APC, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed
Tinubu to jettison his 2023 presidential
ambition and back a younger candidate
from the southeast in line with the
zoning convention.
According to him, the former Lagos State
Governor should rather deploy his
political intellect to unite the APC and
also remain a kingmaker.
Okechukwu stated this on Sunday in
Abuja on the sidelines of the 2021 Eke
Day celebration.
He said; “If one is consulted by our
national leader, His Excellency, Asiwaju
Bola Ahmed Tinubu on whether he
should run or not for the exalted office
of the President of Nigeria in 2023, my
candid advice will be that he should use
his abundant Almighty God’s endowment
to unite the APC, and unite the South
and by extension our beloved country,
by backing a candidate from the
southeast.”

Everyone is just afraid of tinubu Sha! Wetin!

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Kdon2: 1:00am On Dec 20, 2021
jetwonder:

His Excellency incoming president of Nigeria come 2023 Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu ll not listen because una no be God na!

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Kdon2: 1:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Gbagura:
Na you posted trash, na you still dey reply yourself while smiling. Tinubu must be a demigod amongst the ibos cos no day will pass without a flat skull writing trash about him.

Tinubu is greater than Ojukwu and Lamidi cownu altogether.

Na Tinubu go give many of them hypertension las las

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Ekpeitit(m): 7:01am On Dec 20, 2021
I guess Tinubu has no right to contest elections for the presidency of Nigeria. Only Biafrans should contest elections in Nigeria?
See how useless these cannibals are?
meth has destroyed their brain completely. Imagine a Biafran leading Nigeria, how can a cannibal from an online Republic lead Nigeria?
Are these people so dumb that they don't know that no Nigerian will ever vote for a Biafran?
Chai,meth people are useless.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by NewsForYou: 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Gid
Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 7:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Tinubu matters will kill all this human eaters

1 Like

Re: 2023: Advise For Tinibu!!! by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:03pm On Dec 29, 2023
jetwonder:
I did not get you?

(1) (Reply)

Rev Mbaka Message To Nigerians Concerning 2023 Presidential Election (video) / Cocaine Deals: Is Abba Kyari Following The Footsteps Of Tinubu? / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens Russia Warns Of Serious War If Putin Harms Any Biafran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.