Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me (33671 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by TMSMedia: 11:49pm On Dec 19, 2021
Princess Shyngle: I'll Pay A Woman To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me

Actress Princess Shyngle has disclosed that she is a jealous partner as she revealed some of the things she might do if she ever gets married, IgbereTV reports.

According to the Gambian-born actress, if she ever gets married and feels her husband is cheating but has not been caught, she will pay a hot woman to seduce him.

Shyngle also revealed that if this works, she doesn't know what she will do. The actress however added that she needs to work on the jealous side of her before dating again.

She wrote;

"If I ever get married and I feel my husband is cheating on me but I've never caught him, I will literally find a beautiful hot girl that I'll pay to seduce him.

If she succeeds, hmmmmmm, I don't know what I will do honestly."

Her post was captioned;

"I’m such a freaking jealous partner when I’m in love and it sucks lol. I guess I need to work on that before I ever try to date again"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXo6Lq7v6H8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:50am On Dec 20, 2021
the important question this deluded woman should ask herself IS... if you think your man is cheating on you, shouldnt you go hide in a hole for the rest of your life, now that you would have realised that all the yeye body you were displaying couldnt stop your man for cheating?!

yeye somebody is still saying she doesnt know what she would do if she caught him cheating....all this nonsense and yet you have no clue... why dont you keep quiet then?

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 20, 2021
Aunty, just tell us that you're tired of being single. Stop giving us excuses tongue

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Sonnobax15(m): 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
lipsrsealed
When we dey tell dem say no sensible man would never choose a woman with curves over the one with brains,dem no dey believe...

As a woman,if you like,go do extra artificial nyash join the one wey God don already give you,the truth is that man wey go lash and leave you go must surely leave you las las tongue

As for me and my unborn generation,we don swear in advance say na woman wey get HD version of sense,na only that type we go marry.

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by chloride6: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
What a moronic take...

3 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BestMan001: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
What a TALENTED LADY grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
See this mumu, nah only irresponsible man will marry you as a housewife

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by FalseProphet1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
I see her not being able to find a man because of her promiscuous nature. I see her becoming a baby mama instead.

This I have seen.

23 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Transporter11: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mad people everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by bigdammyj: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by ojun50(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Come and try me
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BAZ001: 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
You are not married yet and already talking about cheating in marriage
From the look of things, you will probably be the one to cheat in marriage.
See as u stomach flat

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by sundaygray(m): 12:20pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mtcheew... to be honest, if i be your husband, I'll probably cheat on you. You probably no get anything to offer except from tiny waist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by thamilet(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one dey find husband grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by QuickStandard: 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Useless generation, all they think of is Men.
Whereas they have nothing to offer a man in a relationship or marriage other than sex and children.
Looking for men to hook, still they will be the first to call men scum. Spits

4 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by tophumble(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Don't try it with Naija ladies fa
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Dorcmass(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
come and try me ur husband go suffer for hand ehn
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by thorpido(m): 12:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
See person mentality. angry
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by johnwegs(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Everything about Africa lays on sex and crime, no innovation , no good news , are we part of the curse God gave to the Egyptians? E choke

7 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by DeZoro(m): 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
You are not even fit for a wife material at first.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by uptownemmygee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
After them Don pass you round finish

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by FahBuLous: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
F00L

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by vibbb: 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ok, but how will your husband cheat with all this package.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
I will bleep her and pay her to tell her I was faithful. A win win cool
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Ucpascal(m): 12:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Foolish wh*re

Gerrat
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by terrezo2002(m): 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
If married men cheated with you then women will cheat with your husband too.
But then if you pay a lady to seduce your husband and she succeeds, will you divorce him?

2 Likes

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Weedhustler: 12:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
All they think is nonsense.....the mod that move this up..no get sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by htdot: 12:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
She think say na every man like small waist... meway dey even plan to marry 5 women.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Stuns In New Photos / Flavour And Phyno Playing Video Games / John Okafor 'Mr Ibu' And Wife Stella Maris Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.