Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me (33680 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Removed 5 Ribs And Small Intestines To Achieve My Tiny Waist / Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by babavik: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
But this gender tire me ooo. Just to have a figure 8 shape the "she" somebody went as far as removing some "ribs".
This gender is never satisfied.
I suppose she paid sterling don to snatch burna boy away from her.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Frenzy01(m): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
See as this one just open her mouth dey spew rubbish... embarassed embarassed

Abeg jare Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by papamondico: 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Princess Shyngle, as u 've come out to say all of this in public no man will ever come to u for marriage.
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Hassanmaye(m): 2:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see her not being able to find a man because of her promiscuous nature. I see her becoming a baby mama instead.

This I have seen.
grin grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by cherishsweet(f): 4:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
..... This just shows that marriage or relationships as it were, is more than just having a banging body.... With all of this.. She's scared of being cheated on... Funny..

..... [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BluntCrazeMan: 5:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Stupid people everywhere..
Senseless people everywhere..
So, you just have a silly feeling...
And boom, you pay a woman to go and enjoy your husband??
Do you really love that husband of yours??
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BluntCrazeMan: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
cherishsweet:
..... This just shows that marriage or relationships as it were, is more than just having a banging body.... With all of this.. She's scared of being cheated on... Funny..

..... [color=#990000][/color]
Banging Body..
Zero Brains
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BluntCrazeMan: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
BAZ001:
You are not married yet and already talking about cheating in marriage
From the look of things, you will probably be the one to cheat in marriage.
See as u stomach flat

Flat Stomach..
You sure say she still get womb?
She don take surgeries scatter herself
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by lavamaestro(f): 7:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
QuickStandard:
Useless generation, all they think of is Men.
Whereas they have nothing to offer a man in a relationship or marriage other than sex and children.
Looking for men to hook, still they will be the first to call men scum. Spits
What do men have to offer apart from money?
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Hkff: 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
I want you shyngle
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Ihuomanice1(f): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Abeg Aunty when you find a man , come pay me to do it for you
Nonsense you never get sense sef

1 Like

Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BestMan001: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2021
slowice:

A very smart and industrious one at that grin

Correct grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by Jungpablo: 6:14pm On Dec 21, 2021
isioma010:
See this mumu, nah only irresponsible man will marry you as a housewife
you scamming asshole dey call people irresponsible. RingRoadMafia see your guy grin
Re: Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me by BestMan001: 11:51pm On Feb 14, 2022
slowice:

A very smart and industrious one at that grin
You mean it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kaffy And Her Children, Eliana Ameh & Sean Oluwatosin Joseph Ameh In Cute Photos / Ifu Ennada Shows Legs, Underboob In New Photos / Comedian Klint Da Drunk & Family In Adorable New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.