Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected (8508 Views)

Scabies Infection Popularly Called SWEETIE,Can Damage Your Penis,V&Skin CURE IT / Help, My Scabies Have Refused To Go Away. / 100 Ladies Working For NGOs In Borno Impregnated And Infected With HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Pleaseineedhelp: 12:00am On Dec 20, 2021
My whole body is itchy me, my penis, upper thigh, laps, back knees and when I scratches it sweets me
At first I thought it was due to heat and was using powder but the scratch continued I used antibiotics thinking it would help but still no improvement i bath with salt and always was my penis with hot water I started having bumps on my scrotum and red bump on my penis cap and it feels so sweet when I scratch it I injured myself and the bumps peeled off and became wounds I used many antibiotics and Benzyl benzoate, when I bought permethrin cream I remember I used to see my friend use the cream I asked him he said he had itch but he’s okay now he can’t remember the drugs he used but they cost him a lot I used sulphur I used ivermectin just 10 pills of it I’m now using damatol but my penis always look dry and it’s peeling off I have wounds there too. Please I need advice from the doctors here dermatologist both those who experienced it or knows someone who experienced it and is healed now please

Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by ekanx27(m): 12:03am On Dec 20, 2021
Maybe na Harmattan dey hold your preek or your preek dey Moult.
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Healthrelatedjo: 12:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Bro,u need to go see a doctor.
Health is wealth.
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by nosiebaba(m): 12:24am On Dec 20, 2021
It's nothing serious, but if you delay seeing a doctor, you risk further damage. T9 me it's just an allergic reaction. Hydrocortisone injection in a hospital will stop those itching withing 3 days but you need to trace the source of the allergen.
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by LifeOfTrigga(m): 2:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Omo see penis for nairaland grin cheesy

Sapphire come see sweet sweet o
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by dietola01(m): 6:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Add graphics bro lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2021
No be Opener be that
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Margaretola(f): 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2021
You're experiencing such discomfort and you're selfmedicating.. smh. Here, you can have an online session with a doctor
https://cribmd.com/
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Bankyshinani(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2022
Pleaseineedhelp:
My whole body is itchy me, my penis, upper thigh, laps, back knees and when I scratches it sweets me
At first I thought it was due to heat and was using powder but the scratch continued I used antibiotics thinking it would help but still no improvement i bath with salt and always was my penis with hot water I started having bumps on my scrotum and red bump on my penis cap and it feels so sweet when I scratch it I injured myself and the bumps peeled off and became wounds I used many antibiotics and Benzyl benzoate, when I bought permethrin cream I remember I used to see my friend use the cream I asked him he said he had itch but he’s okay now he can’t remember the drugs he used but they cost him a lot I used sulphur I used ivermectin just 10 pills of it I’m now using damatol but my penis always look dry and it’s peeling off I have wounds there too. Please I need advice from the doctors here dermatologist both those who experienced it or knows someone who experienced it and is healed now please
What did you use cos I am having same issue as you too?
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Timzyng: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2022
Please what did you later use?
am having same symptoms. When to see doctor today and was told that it's scabies, they give me some drugs and also scabistop to be applying as cream.
Would love to know how u later tackle your own�?
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by muheeb01(m): 6:21am On Dec 06, 2022
Timzyng:
Please what did you later use?
am having same symptoms. When to see doctor today and was told that it's scabies, they give me some drugs and also scabistop to be applying as cream.
Would love to know how u later tackle hyour own�?
This is called sweetie in mostly yoruba guys....it's a very dangerous sexually infectious diseases and it's highly contagious too,don't bother to waste your money on orthodox drugs...
If it's not treated on time it'll spread faster and everyone in the house or building will contract it... There's herbal soap for it to bath to stop the itching permanently and a herbal drink that will treat it from the inside..
There are some special ingredients I'll mix together for you within a week you won't experience this again, As you are scratching it the wound will be becoming bigger which is dangerous .
NOTE: It can only be treated Traditionally or Tradomedically...

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Emmanueljnr2710: 6:12am On Mar 12, 2023
Bankyshinani:

What did you use cos I am having same issue as you too?

If this hasn’t resolved. Then I know exactly what you can use for this. Will be gone before 5 days
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Bankyshinani(m): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Emmanueljnr2710:

If this hasn’t resolved. Then I know exactly what you can use for this. Will be gone before 5 days
Please tell me
Re: I Think I Have Scabies (sweetie) Or I’m Infected by Korexkorex: 4:04pm On Jun 17, 2023
Please what did you use

(1) (Reply)

Canada Demonstrates Commitment To The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Drinking Raw Ewedu At 37 Weeks Pregnant To Ease Child Birth? / How Much Is Hearing Aid And Where Can Someone Get It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.