Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday (27043 Views)

Funmi Awelewa Jubilates As Cristiano Ronaldo Views Her Insta Story / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / Janemena Celebrates Fiancé's Birthday With Sexy Video, Celebrities, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by prowriterss: 10:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Nice pictures

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by YorubaIsCursed: 10:44am On Dec 20, 2021
Yoruba ladies self with their ugly faces angry cry

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Cleanworld(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by ImoleNaija: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
YorubaIsCursed:

How I wish Funmi is here. She for kee you with abusive comments grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by irunoko(m): 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
grin grin

Thereafter a BP SIMP will come and pick up the pieces, take out the trash and wifeth a hoe.

Especially since the wall remained imminent and male attention dried up in the year of our Lord.

Simplenesis chapter 1 verse 21.
e pain you say she marry grin tongue

You go Sabi wail well well o grin tongue
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by irunoko(m): 12:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
moshmusth:
SIMPle guy
you wey no be simp,who your non simp epp tongue
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by irunoko(m): 12:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:
Another SIMPle man is lost forever.
Pele dear.i know it's painful for you to see men be decent for once.every man cannot subscribe to your toxic philosophy grin tongue
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Jensin543: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
See below
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
The girl too fine oooo

1 Like

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by samwillyco1(m): 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Starboytwo:
Y’all don’t ban me ok.

“32 inch lg tv for sale.
Location- lag. Lasu/igando

0sevenZero39574774
Quote WhatsApp/call.

Price 25k

What model and location in Lagos
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by elmessiahs(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
EmmanuelScott1:

My guy is somewhere else now grin grin
Aswear ma old gee
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by elmessiahs(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
robinso01:

Boobs on head, all na the same. All way na way.
Any way na way paddy
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Starboytwo(m): 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
samwillyco1:

What model and location in Lagos
lasu/ igando axis.

Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by jaiyeoriewed: 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_ctSlpreNw
Elizabeth Elohor Lilian Esoro Melly Obichie - Tania Omotayo Ziva Lagos 5th anniversary
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Folayat(f): 4:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ronaldo will be disappointed
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Allahismad: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
Pele dear.i know it's painful for you to see men be decent for once.every man cannot subscribe to your toxic philosophy grin tongue
Why are you mentioning me oh product of born by mistake and through abortion, was I talking to you?
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by irunoko(m): 5:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Allahismad:

Why are you mentioning me oh product of born by mistake and through abortion, was I talking to you?
Pele dear.is that why you are willing? Eh ya you go wail Taya because we're proudly simps cool
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Allahismad: 5:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
Pele dear.is that why you are willing? Eh ya you go wail Taya because we're proudly simps cool

Ok. Good luck.
Re: Funmi Awelewa Announces Engagement On Oluwatosin, Her Fiancé’s Birthday by Mercy2006(f): 1:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
YorubaIsCursed:
Hahaha,you wish.
See your "beautiful" sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Speed Darlington And His Mother In Throwback Photo / Timaya, Skales & Patoranking Attend Winners Chapel Shiloh 2014 / Joro Olumofin Celebrates His 31st Birthday With Dope Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.