Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos (35855 Views)

Eid-El-Fitr: Toyin Lawani Recreates Nun Outfit In Hijab-Themed Photos / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose With Her Range Rover Sport (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Strikes A Pose Infront Of Her Multi Million Naira Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Kajaard: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
This boy might grow up to be an effeminate weakling of a man that will be constantly bullied.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by care4you: 3:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
I admire your courage
Moonie911:
I have a crush on you.
What should I do about it?

Respect!!!

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by MsFaith: 3:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
What’s the surname of this boy?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by ifko: 3:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
When is Bobrisky going to have his own son??
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by meobizy(f): 3:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
For the fifth year running.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Akerele44:
Did d boy knew dat u Bleep pennis alot ?
Your English alone will leak the secret to the boy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar...

Nice....beautiful kid

Okay o baby girl
But I don't do relationship o

Except you want us to hang out.....and it must be in Benin city or abuja
Realllllly, I stay in Delta state tho.
Why dont you do relationship??
You are just going to break my heart cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Akerele44(m): 8:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Your English alone will leak the secret to the boy.
D *Bleep* was changed to *bleep* by my keypad
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by EndRape2(f): 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
frustrated being, seek for help before is late
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Hkff: 10:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Tonto Dikeh Strikes A Pose With Her Son In A Christmas Themed Photos by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nawa oo, see as you look cute together with your son
You come dey follow Bobrisky dey do yeye for social media......
And you forgot that Bob na Man wey no get Shame.
Please stop this your fight wit Bob for the betterment of your Innocent Child

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Celebrates 40th Birthday With Widows As Mr Ibu Supports Her(pics,video) / Kcee Sacks Manager, Soso Soberekon, Over Skiibii’s Death Stunt / Empress Njamah Blames Buhari For Missing Her Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.