Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) (27007 Views)

Comedian Alibaba Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (Photos) / Emmanuel Ehumadu Joins FRSC On Duty, Controls Road Traffic (photos) / #DMW: Mayorkun, Dremo And Sam Phrank Looking Good In Agbada (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Maxmilliano111: 9:39am On Dec 20, 2021
tyson98:

It's like you don't live in Lagos grin

At all ma bruh grin

Nah abuja hin dey stay
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Carparts888(m): 9:54am On Dec 20, 2021
Your lucky ooo. Sorry about the experience bro
omonla10:
That's d biggest problem of this Lagos at d moment.. Area boys

My own story..
Some weeks ago, as a clearing agent, I was trying to deliver a Benz and passed Tru mushin.. 4pm o.. Area boys stopped me and demanded 100k..after 30mins, they stood on 100k..i tot it was a joke till they brought out bottles and wounded me like mad.. And left me when they saw enough blood.. I just drove straight to randle general hospital to do minor surgery on my face..

'Area boys/thieves' is the number 1 problem of Lagos at d moment
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2021
Dremo no dey Nairaland na. sad so why this unneccessary comments

1 Like

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Wilyvibes(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2021
Chill.. na only dremo!! Naso person go steal him 30BG pics. grin shocked Haha
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by EmmaLege: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most of these petty thiefs ain't even robbing to provide food for their momma at home. They do it to lavish on hoes undecided

you will not suffer in life kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
EmmaLege:

you will not suffer in life kiss kiss kiss
Lols amen o. Shey mk i drop my aza? grin
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by KingDash: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
ebukajay184:
Nigerian rapper, Dremo and his friends survived a robbery attack in Lagos traffic, IgbereTV reports.

Dremo who stated that he was lucky to have survived the attack shared a photo and video of the Injured hand of his friend on his Instastories while advising other Nigerians to be security conscious;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXsTdjQjxbz/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

that's why abuja is better than lagos a billion times..
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by chudez0147(m): 10:45am On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Normal thing dey do here in Benin city

Everyone just need to be careful

Don't press your phone...or rather don't hold your phone while inside the car especially if your didn't roll up
DamnNigga
Isoright!!
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by Omini247: 12:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
If anything happens to burna for any part of 9ja that place go taste bomb.
Da day una go know him root
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by goodheart01: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
SmellySperm:
Most of these petty thiefs ain't even robbing to provide food for their momma at home. They do it to lavish on hoes undecided

That's the most painful aspect. All because of some bunch of penis gulping whôres
Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
osejie17:
These werey armed rubbers I bet, they are gambler's who bet high and lost on Chelsea draw. lolz
Comrade go str8 to d point pls!
grin

Re: Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) by mediclife1987(m): 12:15am On Dec 21, 2021
toujurs:
This isn't onwa December bro, this things has been happening in this lagos ever since endsars protest, its worst now. So worst. I got robbed too with a mini matchet. Inside a restaurant. So its not an onwa December thing. Lagos now is filled with agbero, thieves!

Omoor meen...which restaurant so I'll know to avoid there...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Denies Being Married With Four Children / Ufedo Sunshine Participates In Dubai Autodrome Car & Kart Racing (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Celebrates Banky W On His 38th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.