Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) (48467 Views)

Tiwa Savage Gets Extra Sleeve Tattoo (Photos, Video) / Davido Allows Imade Rock His 30BG Diamond Ring (Video) / Simi Rocks Bum Shorts, Henna Art Tattoo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Daum: 10:00am On Dec 20, 2021
I don't have tattoos now... Not because I don't like them, but because I do not have money...

Allah if I burst... I go draw like Roman Reigns tattoo... Ogun day kill poverty

6 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Boyooosa(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Married man fa shocked
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Nyanabo(m): 10:01am On Dec 20, 2021
This guy has transformed oh..
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by TeeKings: 10:01am On Dec 20, 2021
peacettw:

It's really a turn off. Don't understand how a once clean looking gentleman turned into this wannabe tout

You need to understand that I’m their line of work, these are the things that makes them make headlines which I’m turn is good for their business. It’s all for the profession

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by MA23: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Life is different with money

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
when the money comes things becomes worthless to you on the long run.Everyone might say it's better he uses it for something tangible but the tattoo is tangible to him at the moment and is worth it for him.

Anyway, Agriculture is life
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Tejumola856: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
Adekunle don fall my hand smh cry
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by MumuYorubaBoy: 10:02am On Dec 20, 2021
It's showbiz. If you want to make it, you often have to look the part.

Nigeria isn't always kind to people who sing R&Be, Soul and Blues. We love Afrobeats. If AG had persisted along Orente Road, he would have been a forgotten item by now.

What matters is staying relevant.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
TeeKings:

You need to understand that I’m their line of work, these are the things that makes them make headlines which I’m turn is good for their business. It’s all for the profession

Davido still looks respectable, same as a number of our top artists like Tuface etc. Looking half mad isn't synonymous with success in the music industry.

Moreover, he isn't that young anymore. At his level, he should be a mentor to younger artists. This look or whatever he wants to call it doesn't project confidence and what's more does nothing for his brand. It's a complete turnoff

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by MufasaLion: 10:05am On Dec 20, 2021
MumuYorubaBoy:
It's showbiz. If you want to make it, you often have to look the part.

Nigeria isn't always kind to people who sing R&Be, Soul and Blues. We love Afrobeats. If AG had persisted along Orente Road, he would have been a forgotten item by now.

What matters is staying relevant.

Well said. After all, you tend not to be a MumuYorubaBoy.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Thylord(m): 10:08am On Dec 20, 2021
Skyfornia:
The guy is slowly turning to something else...his look nowadays is not appealing
so your own look is appealing.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by TeeKings: 10:10am On Dec 20, 2021
peacettw:

Davido still looks respectable, same as a number of our top artists like Tuface etc. Looking half mad isn't synonymous with success in the music industry.

Moreover, he isn't that young anymore. At his level, he should be a mentor to younger artists. This look or whatever he wants to call it doesn't project confidence at all. It's a complete turnoff

That’s where you are getting it wrong, those other artists you mentioned, we see their controversies on a daily here. The fact that AGs own is different from theirs does not make it less or more. Davido (my most preferred) is always on the news for whatever reasons while 2face, has his own (I don’t need to remind you of this). All of these basically promotes their craft as long as you and i keeps talking about them so you see their aims are being achieved already. The looks may be turning you off but it’s definitely turning on his money which if you ask me is more important in this case

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Neddstark: 10:12am On Dec 20, 2021
Shey Adekunle don blend? I am asking because to be in 30BG you must most likely dey game.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
TeeKings:

That’s where you are getting it wrong, those other artists you mentioned, we see their controversies on a daily here. The fact that AGs own is different from theirs does not make it less or more. Davido (my most preferred) is always on the news for whatever reasons while 2face, has his own (I don’t need to remind you of this). All of these basically promotes their craft as long as you and i keeps talking about them so you see their aims are being achieved already. The looks may be turning you off but it’s definitely turning on his money which if you ask me is more important in this case

Now you digress. The focus is on his looks. Your statement implies that Adekunle Gold has an impeccable character so he decided to compensate for it by altering his looks to look like a bona-fide 'bad' boy. Hogwash...

I know for a fact that your summations are not based on any real data, particularly as it concerns this particular artist. Ever since he 'transformed' I have avoided his music. Maybe your formula works for most, but your industry should also strive to evolve to evaluate what works for the outliers, a group which I suspect Adekunle Gold belongs in.

I guess time will tell. Already, I am wondering if he is on drugs and this concerns a father with a kid. Not good at all for his 'brand'. I wish him luck

3 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Tboymessiah(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Agricmoney:

For the Agric shey na livestock or farming, wch one dey bring money

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Bmaster(m): 10:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Abeg who Sabi where I fit learn to draw tattoos
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Agricmoney(m): 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Tboymessiah:

For the Agric shey na livestock or farming, wch one dey bring money

Na all o but the truth be say e depends on the one wey dey move pass for your side as no be all they move like each other for everywhere and some na seasonal too except you don get steady customers wey no dey mind the seasonal stuffs

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by nkemoma(m): 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
What a mess of a man..

Poor Simi
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Breastfeed: 10:25am On Dec 20, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Things you hate when you're broke, you will begin to like them when you secure the bag.

I nor too like Benz e too dey drink fuel, na lie na money to buy Benz nor dey.
facts grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by TeeKings: 10:26am On Dec 20, 2021
peacettw:

Now you digress. The focus is on his looks. Your statement implies that Adekunle Gold has an impeccable character so he decided to compensate by altering his looks to look like a bona-fide 'bad' boy. Hogwash...

I know for a fact that your summations are not based on any real data as it concerns this particular artist. Ever since he 'transformed' I have avoided his music. Maybe your formula works for most, but your industry should also strive to evolve to evaluate what works for the outliers, a group which I suspect Adekunle Gold belongs in.

The only point I’m trying to make you see here is that In showbiz, people wear a lot of masks to either attain a certain height or to sustain a certain height. Yes some are natural bad boys while others over time just have to do what is meant to be done just to stay up there with the natural bad boys who are making it that way. Also, you fell in love with his music when he started but what’s the use of that if that kind of music is not sustainable considering how Nigeria society is. Do you for once think there are no good rappers in the business, why do you think a lot had to diversify into singing? It’s all to meet up because it’s not sustainable. In the case of AG, I believe he is living up to the new challenge by doing and looking it. There may not be a confirmed statistics but it’s a popular opinion that showbiz thrives on controversies

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by DonBenny77(m): 10:27am On Dec 20, 2021
My guy see Rolls Royce and Lamborghini kuku sell him soul to Davido

grin

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by peacettw: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2021
TeeKings:

The only point I’m trying to make you see here is that In showbiz, people wear a lot of masks to either attain a certain height or to sustain a certain height. Yes some are natural bad boys while others over time just have to do what is meant to be done just to stay up there with the natural bad boys who are making it that way. Also, you fell in love with his music when he started but what’s the use of that if that kind of music is not sustainable considering how Nigeria society is. Do you for once think there are no good rappers in the business, why do you think a lot had to diversify into singing? It’s all to meet up because it’s not sustainable. In the case of AG, I believe he is living up to the new challenge by doing and looking it. There may not be a confirmed statistics but it’s a popular opinion that showbiz thrives on controversies

Well, at this point, I won't claim to know more than you who is actively engaged with the nuances of your trade. If this change is the best way to sustain his relevance in the music industry, then by all means go for it..

I am just offering my feedback and who knows I may be the only one thinking this way. So do your thing. I just feel sad that a once admirable young man has probably lost his way just to sustain his livelihood.

Cheers

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by geekybabe(f): 10:32am On Dec 20, 2021
Why is everyone blaming a woman for the choices a grown man chose to make?

Wahala for married woman o. undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by TeeKings: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
peacettw:

Well, at this point, I won't claim to know more than you who is actively engaged with the nuances of your trade. If this change is the best way to sustain his relevance in the music industry, then by all means go for it..

I am just offering my feedback and who knows I may just be the only one thinking this way. So do your thing. I just feel sad that a once admirable young man has probably lost his way to sustain his livelihood.

Cheers

Very good one but let me quickly chop in this. I do not in any way know more than you do in this business( I’m not even actively involved). The only difference I see here is that while you are disappointed over what has become of him as a result of his change in maybe lyrics and appearance, i on the other hand, though has noticed the sudden change but only trying to understand why he has so changed and use that to appease my disappointment as long as the change is not making him commit any crime or going against the law.

Do have a beautiful day

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Aphrygian(m): 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
peacettw:

I am just offering my feedback and who knows I may just be the only one thinking this way. So do your thing. I just feel sad that a once admirable young man has probably lost his way just to sustain his livelihood.

Cheers
You are not the only one bro,what most of these musicians fail to understand is that this is Africa where we look at things the prejudice way, do you see how gulder Ultimate search is flopping because they made toke makinwa anchor? Look at the davido gained more fans after his good deeds and burna and wizkid are loosing fans just cause of their arrogance after thier Grammy?
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Factotum: 10:37am On Dec 20, 2021
Reading through comments posted here just highlighted the fact that many people still don’t understand the nature of the business. It’s called showbiz for a reason.
An artist, you’ve got to give people something to talk about to stay relevant. AG is doing that right now and it’s working.
Moreover, change is constant. Y’ll don’t expect him to stay the same over the years.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 20, 2021
Skyfornia:
The guy is slowly turning to something else...his look nowadays is not appealing

Not appealing ?? You go sha see something stupid talk, you and idiots that like your comment.. he's hardly doing anything just tweeting jokes most times or smoking cigars and now he has a tattoo, how did any of those things appall you ?
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Aphrygian(m): 10:40am On Dec 20, 2021
Factotum:
Reading through comments posted here just highlighted the fact that many people still don’t understand the nature of the business. It’s called showbiz for a reason.
An artist, you’ve got to give people something to talk about to stay relevant. AG is doing that right now and it’s working.
Moreover, change is constant. Y’ll don’t expect him to stay the same over the years.
Change is constant? By changing from innocent to rugged,by changing from goodlooking to rugged looking? ......chai the things we celebrate these days.
Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by yemmywesey(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
Iliveforever:
Simi has turned AG into a bad boy

Naso nah, baba don get plenty bukata (responsibilities) now. Him go pay house rent, pay school fees, buy food for simi , buy clothes for her, do give aways for fans and friends.
So baba need to up him game so that more income go enter.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by SunnDash(m): 10:41am On Dec 20, 2021
AG changed into gangster because he s insecued wt Simi...thought doin all dis will scare guys away.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Timblogga: 10:49am On Dec 20, 2021
marvellously:
grin grin ;Omor, it seems the adekunle gold that sang orente and the one that sang High are different persons as baba marry e turn to bahd guy unto dreads and tattoo angry grin grin
He’s now AG Baby, so so Lil Baby, and Da Baby de motivate am now.

5 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Flaunts His 30BG Tattoo (Photos, Video) by Cognitivereason: 10:50am On Dec 20, 2021
grin grin
Vwoman200:
What's he even wearing like handgloves material angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Instagram Celebrities Arrested In Connection With Mompha — Kemi Olunloyo / Bisola Aiyeola Makeup Free Face (Photos) / D'banj Working Out With His Son (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.