Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,572 members, 7,816,408 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ (18725 Views)

Seyi Tinubu Poses With Bola Tinubu & Osinbajo, Wishes Muslims Happy Eid Mubarak / Photo Of Buhari, Obasanjo, Tinubu, Osinbajo, El Rufai With Cute Faces / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Terrier99: 12:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sirheny007:
grin grin
Keep dreaming!
Igbo man, or power stays in the North.!

Even an Igbo candidate won't win in the Igboland. Igbos have proven to be northern slaves

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 12:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
Terrier99:

Even an Igbo candidate won't win in the Igboland. Igbos have proven to be northern slaves

80% of them will work for a PDP northern candidate with a Ibo Vice, regardless of whether APC chooses an Ibo Presidential candidate or not

They are simply slaves to PDP
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Godispeace: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
let ur failed father come out and contest na !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
superCleanworks:
so nigerians will actually come out to campaign, line up and vote this man? na wah

Nigerians deserve every suffering they get from old sick men in power and bad governance
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Yadid(m): 1:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
SMH! Political ignorance is one of the things bedeviling Nigeria. Majority of the electorates know next to nothing about political ideologies. So, when these politicians show up promising mansions in the sky, ignorance does not allow the electorate to discern. An ideology is like a guiding principle. It gives the electorates the scope of what to expect from a particular leader. The newly elected President of Chile is a clear-cut leftist. The citizens were well aware of the kind of policies, regulations and co to expect.

Where we are dumb in Africa is that we equate governance to just physical and financial infrastructure. Rights, freedom, policies and co are fundamental part of governance that shapes the physical infrastructure and outlook of any nation.

In Philosophy, the Westerners argued that Africans are emotional, not rational. Senghor tried disproving that in Negritude, but it looks to me like the Westerners are not wrong afterall. We'd rather go stupidly with our emotions than pause to reason.

Tinubu, Osinbajo, Atiku and whoever they are, what are their ideologies (governing principles)? Ask most of their followers, they do not know. They will just start telling you inconsequential bollocks just to justify their irrationality.

In the words of Professor Y.K. Salami, 'when reason fails, emotions take over'

It is obvious that reason has failed many Nigerians and it is still failing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Doyou2019: 1:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
MA23:
What is Tinubu looking for , Nigerians can’t make the same mistake again. The rate at which touts full Lagos go increase all over Nigeria, I hope and pray it will never be possible
Na only me fit campaign for him make e win

It's the touts for me ooo. Those ne'redowells go just increase exponentially nationwide.
Like Fulani herders came all out after 2015, e go be agbero's turn to go berserk come 2023.

God forbid Tinubu wins. God can't let such a man win!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Terrier99: 1:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

80% of them will work for a PDP northern candidate with a Ibo Vice, regardless of whether APC chooses an Ibo Presidential candidate or not

If any Igbo man tells you Igbos deserve Apc ticket, ask them how many votes Igbos gave Apc in 2019.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Doyou2019: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

One of the agberos rearing up for 2023 grin . Dem too full NL
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Ugonna62: 1:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumper524:
just like buhari online media 3rd term agenda that media keep speculating so is osibanjo.
the only clear candidate coming out for 2023 is tinubu.
atiku surely has the intention but unfavourable odds as pdp is most likely zoning to the south.
the.
the media should quit this unhappening bullshit of osibanjo presidency.
PDP not zoning anything to any region..moreover the south is not ready for president,so waziri adamawa is the man of the moment
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Terrier99:

If any Igbo man tells you Igbos deserve Apc ticket, ask them how many votes Igbos gave Apc in 2019.

lol.
They just knocked off the APC candidate in the last Governorship election In Anambra.

I don’t know how these people will deliver votes to an igbo APC Presidential candidate when the party have little or no structure in most places there
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Doyou2019:

One of the agberos rearing up for 2023 grin . Dem too full NL

Far better than cannibals cheesy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
dre11:
The camps of National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Ahmed Bola Tinubu and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, have resolved not to relent...

https://dailytrust.com/2023-tinubu-osinbajos-camps-intensify-campaign
failures
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by superCleanworks(m): 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Godispeace:
let ur failed father come out and contest na !!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

is that all? are you done?
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by israelmao(m): 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
I give it to Osinbajo let Tinubu gives him his support.Even Buhari is now very much at home with Osinbajo than Tinubu.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Terrier99: 1:38pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

lol.
They just knocked off the APC candidate in the last Governorship election In Anambra.

I don’t know how these people will deliver votes to an igbo APC Presidential candidate when the party have little or no structure in most places there

They want to weaken Apc so their masters in PDP can win.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Joylove2324(f): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Abujason: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frigga13:
Power returns North cool

And what have you as the North achieved for yourselves for ruling ruining this country for all the many years of occupying power?

Nothing!

Even if una get power again for another 100 years, North will remain:

Poor
Hungry
Home to terrorism
Home to Almajiri
Home to illiteracy
Home to all types of diseases
Home to backwardness
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Abujason: 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:
While wailers and children of 8 from the East coast are hating on them every day.

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU

See rantings of an angry, pained, confused soul.
Anyway, like it or not, the Tinubu idea is dead on arrival. Quot Errat Demonstrandum (QED).
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by LofP(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

Lol

Three weeks after your massacre, APC still won with a landslide in Ibeju-Lekki

Dey here dey embarrass your lineage

Stop disgracing the fools who saw something good in you.

2023 is about 375 days away.

Don't fret.

Just wait and watch.

What I am saying has nothing to do with your flimsy political calculations.

But since you have mentioned me... Wait and watch!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by tuna85: 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
jetwonder:
grin grin grin The right choice!!!

The right choice indeed, Bros u are wicked
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigerians have not suffered enough so let them keep recycling old idiots as leaders. Both Tinubu, Osinbajo and Atiku won't do anyone good in 2023.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Bluntemperor: 2:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
kaptaneSaka:
The funny thing they are all the same thing but,.. Though, I would have love Osinbajo on the that sit.

For over 100%,we vote Osinbajo over others and those not doing so are either hidden because they see the man as blocking there chances!
Please show me your Candidate CV and how impeccable is the RESUME!
So we moved!
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by fregeneh(m): 3:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari 3rd term is even better than Osibanjo

You are not serious.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by 3rdavefarms(m): 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu Is better Osinbanjo
Buhari is Infact better than Osibanjo..

Please who collect your bread ; Osinbajo performed for 6 months when Bubu died before Alausa came back to power and everyone was happy
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ivandragon: 3:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Whomever the North appoints/supports would be president of Nigeria come 2023...
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by NobleRace: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
jumper524:
just like buhari online media 3rd term agenda that media keep speculating so is osibanjo.
the only clear candidate coming out for 2023 is tinubu.
atiku surely has the intention but unfavourable odds as pdp is most likely zoning to the south.
the.
the media should quit this unhappening bullshit of osibanjo presidency.

Give me one personal flaw of Osinbajo that makes you dislike him. Give us a strong reason why the cap doesn't fit the Vice President.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
LofP:

[s]Stop disgracing the fools who saw something good in you.

2023 is about 375 days away.

Don't fret.

Just wait and watch.

What I am saying has nothing to do with your flimsy political calculations.

But since you have mentioned me... Wait and watch![/s]

Typing trash from one cave in Abakaliki
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Terrier99:

They want to weaken Apc so their masters in PDP can win.

That is the whole idea. Anyone that is saying Tinubu should not contest is actually working for PDP and Atiku
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
blamingthedevil:
While wailers and children of 8 from the East coast are hating on them every day.

Tinubu did you guys strong thing or Is Tinubu omnipresent in you guys medulla oblongata ?

To the extent that a whole Ohaneze Ndigbo has to write a letter to citizen Tinubu, who is not an elected official nor has he declared his intention to contest for the highest office in Nigeria.

What kind of Inferiority Complex is this?

Why are you guys always reminding us that that Bolaji Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria?

Tinubu this
Tinubu that
Tinubu in the morning
Tinubu in the afternoon
Tinubu in the evening
Tinubu on Twitter
Tinubu on nairaland
Tinubu in the East
Tinubu in the West
Tinubu in Arewa
Afenifere- Tinubu
Ohaneze- Tinubu
Arewa- Tinubu
Wailers- Tinubu
Hailers - Tinubu.....
My Father- Tinubu
My Mother- Tinubu
My Husband- Tinubu
My Wife- Tinubu
PDP- Tinubu
APC- Tinubu

Now ....IPOB/Ohaneze- Tinubu

Tinubu must be omnipresent.

Is Tinubu Lord and Saviour?

Well,
The Difference between LAGOS DEMOCRACY and other 35 States since 1999 till Date is tinubu.

The Difference between SW DEMOCRACY and other Five Regions since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between LAGOS ECONOMY and other African Cities since 1999 till date is tinubu.

The Difference between Progressive Politics and Wailing Hateful Politics since 1999 till date is tinubu.......

This is the Spoken and Unspoken Truth.

Let me join them to say God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu

NEXT THREAD ON TINUBU
pls help me kiss Tinubus ass, lick it and take in some excreta. Losers

1 Like

Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by millionboi(m): 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu Is better Osinbanjo
Buhari is Infact better than Osibanjo..

wetin osinbanjo do u? hahahaha
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by LofP(m): 4:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
ManMountain:

Typing trash from one cave in Abakaliki
Your type live in Makoko.
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by ManMountain(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
LofP:
Your type live in Makoko.

Lmaooooo

Still better than a cannibal and product of a baby factory
Re: 2023: Tinubu, Osinbajo’s Camps Intensify ‘Campaign’ by Lampy336: 5:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Amen to those people that are pushing and forcing the old niggas to lead us again..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Didn’t Ask Govs To Pick Consensus Presidential Candidate / Obaseki's First Day In Office As Governor Of Edo (Pictured) / 14 Killed, 24 Injured In Borno Suicide Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.