Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women (38545 Views)

Human Mannequin: I Love Fat Cucumbers - Beauty Queen & Model / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by FeedMeNews: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2022
Nigerian comedienne and actress, Bose Ogunboye, popularly known as Lepacious Bose, has noted that only extra men could love a fat woman openly, Igbere TV reports.

The wellness enthusiast said this on her Instagram page on Wednesday, where she shared a video of a man who married a plus-sized lady.

Lepacious Bose noted that plus sized women had filled her direct messages with stories of how they were left heartbroken due to their size.

She wrote, “This post is about the fact that my dm is full – yes indeed – full of heart wrenching stories of plus size ladies (for the purpose of this discussion, I shall use the word FAT. Pardon my societal incorrectness).

“Fat ladies who have had their hearts broken by men who left them because they felt they are too big!”

She noted that only strong men could love a fat woman and only extra men could openly love such a woman.

The actress said, “It takes a strong man, a real man to love a fat woman. It takes an extra man to openly love her. It takes a man and a half to ignore the naysayers and marry her!

“Kudos to all the strong men who are not afraid to love fat girls, may your bank account never lose weight!

“Dear fat girl, if you want to lose weight, go ahead; do it. Do it for yourself, your health, your choice but never to keep a man!

“You see, if he’s not ready to fight for what he really wants then he’s not man enough for you. Please let him go!

“If he loves to be with you but wants to hide you from the world please RUN!

“Most fat girls have the sweetest hearts and are wonderful lovers. Trust me , these men know it!!! They are just too wimpy to stay! You don’t need a wimp, you need a real man!”

The comedienne, who was previously obese, broke the internet with her trim new look four years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9LJeDdkwAU

https://www.instagram.com/lepaciousbose/tv/CY5NGeIli4V/?utm_medium=copy_link

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Fahdiga(m): 12:06pm On Jan 19, 2022
Extra large dick she meant

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Tmberwolf1: 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2022
All these nonsense capping!! "it takes an extra man to love a fat woman" NO!!! IT TAKES A WOMAN WITH SELF CONTROL TO WATCH HER F*CKING WEIGHT!!! All these nonsense shaming tactics just to disparage others and not take the blame on yourself for your lack of self control and laziness is just pathetic.

274 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by TarOrfeeek: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin

It takes poverty and lack of options to marry a fat woman.

132 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by monnel45: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2022
men that are trapped marry fat ladies.

17 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by ChizzyBuna(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
Beauty is in the Eyes of the Gulder
Once you take 5 bottles,
Fat girls start to look like Kim Kadashian

Shayo na bastard

172 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by NwaNimo1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 19, 2022

14 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Suicide mission angry
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by festacman(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fat women are heavily exploited materially for love. Their lovers create impression that they are doing them a favour and therefore oppress them with their sense of entitlement. Sad but the reality.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by fourboys: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Fat women na 'no no no' for me embarassed embarassed embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by grenje(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
It is when you grow old you'll know the reason why you should shed some weight and by then I hope it's not too late already.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Authoreety: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Me love them fat especially thos ones with big round bumbum!

Blissful.... And they can mommy guys eh

Honestly 60%of them are just too good

aktolly54:
can you eat fat girl puzzy ? Hell no because it's smell and puzzy dey inside and na lap you go dey see

Bros you dey underate dem o

5 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
I have my personal reasons for avoiding fat women, girls.. Abeg. I don wanna puk

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Her opinion though.
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Heterodox(m): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Can't befriend one talkless of dating to marry one.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Ara21(f): 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
Some women fatness dey surprise me sha.

11 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by BennyDGreat: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2022
As a lady or guy, watch what you eat...
Excess fat doesn't always look good on anyond

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by OGraffix(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
I love them chubby not fat abeg

17 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
Men prefer small waist with vast bumbum grin

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by flemsy15(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2022
'Extra Men' please go out there and 'carry' home your wife

17 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Angelfrost(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Metabolic issues or not, why would a woman allow herself go like that?!!

No one gains such ridiculous weight overnight, so why should losing it be expected to be instant?!!

That aside, if you feel you are fine and attractive, even healthy with such obesity, why do you feel the constant need to glamorize or throw it in our general faces?!!

Na wa o!!!

22 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by CUMIN: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Most fat girls I know always have a food flask.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
Dear fat girl, if you want to lose weight, go ahead; do it. Do it for yourself, your health, your choice but never to keep a man!

You see, if he’s not ready to fight for what he really wants then he’s not man enough for you. Please let him go!

If he loves to be with you but wants to hide you from the world please RUN!

END OF THREAD!!!

Myexdisturbs:
True talk, I don't ever get attracted by fat people

Na ur own wahala be dat.....
Na fat we fat, we no kill person.

Carry ur attractions commot for hia... undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Myexdisturbs: 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2022
True talk, I don't ever get attracted by fat people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by SyrusdeHansome(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
All these nonsense capping!! "it takes an extra man to love a fat woman" NO!!! IT TAKES A WOMAN WITH SELF CONTROL TO WATCH HER F*CKING WEIGHT!!! All these nonsense shaming tactics just to disparage others and not take the blame on yourself for your lack of self control and laziness is just pathetic.

It's not food or lack of self control in terms of controlling the kinda food we take that makes some pple fat. Some is as a result of genetics

19 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by tunjijones(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na fat them fat ooo. Them no kill person. Make una cool down with all this una comments and body shaming. Some pple are fat not because they eat too much, but because na so them dey fat for them family.

Plenty men dey wet like fat women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Guyman02: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
I had a girlfriend who was really big and FAT but due to the kind of dry jokes that my friends were consistently making about us, I tactfully ended the relationship due to youthful exuberance and immaturity and worrying about what people will say, she was really nice.

I started avoiding strolling around with her because of the attention she attracts and sometimes people whispering snide remarks almost to my hearing such as Ol'boy see big yansh o shocked
But whenever we are within the house she was really fun to be with and we can talk and play for hours on end.

It requires great will to appreciate FAT ladies and be ready to showcase them and be proud of them everywhere and love them openly like she said.

Today I am wiser and get angry at anyone who tries to bodyshame a FAT lady and I can happily be seen around them without thinking about what anyone says

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by samwillyco1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by joelag: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2022
Na lie joor.. slim men rocking heavy duty and German machines from time immemorial.. team heavy duty.

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women by Premiumwriter: 7:50pm On Jan 19, 2022
From real men we are now going to extra men.

Nothing wey SIMPle Adamu no go see for feminist gate o

30 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pinkett Smith Wishes Will Smith Didn’t Slap Chris Rock At Oscars / Bobrisky Represented Nigeria On Rice Cooking Show In Ghana (Photos) / Kaffy Jumps Reunites With Wizkid, Olamide (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.