Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO (1763 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Govs Going About Business As Usual With Endless Convoys – TUC / The Moment Tinubu Arrived For A Meeting With APC Governors, NWC Members (Video) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:06am On Dec 20, 2021
Remember it was Omote Biafra a top IPOB member who had led countless rallies in Italy, that ordered the killing and kidnap of pastors in Igbo land. Reason being that the pastors are not doing a good job in convincing their members to join ESN and IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hpg2ioLQ9TI
Few days later some pastors were kidnapped and still missing till today
https://www.nairaland.com/6800525/unknown-gunmen-kidnap-father-geoffrey/2#106704749

Well a Facebook fan has passed the information that this Lizzy Tv who also ordered for the killing of non believers of IPOB on her Facebook broadcast is now in Nigeria. Well Ijelespeaks has vowed to bring this killer to book. Trust Ijelespeaks he will do it.

No space for killers in our land.
https://www.facebook.com/101486135737862/videos/625262522138303/

3 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OneBulletOnly: 11:08am On Dec 20, 2021
To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

They have several whatsapp group where they give them details of what they are to come online to spread against Igbos. If you are in doubt monitor Nairaland politics section.

They have created fake Biafran groups on facebook to campaign against Biafrans. They are constantly every minutes trending fabricated propaganda against the Igbos. All media houses have been bought over, so don't expect any media house to report the truth. All newspapers houses have been bought, non can write against the APC government.

Igbos you have to defend your fatherland, stop defending Nigeria and defend Igbos. Create multiple account using VPN and defend your Land, no one will do it for you. Create fake facebook accounts and defend your land. Defend Biafra anyhow, anyway. If they ban your account create more and continue defending Biafra.

Your ladies are been kidnapped and raped daily, your men are kidnapped and killed and beheaded. Why are you quite, you want to believe the government that deny lekki massacre. Be wise Igbos.

They have employed special forces, those special forces that went to Sunday Igboho's house and kill scores of people and took their bodies away. Those special forces who went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to kills hundreds of youths and took their bodies away.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 20, 2021
Prophet Ijelespeak

I'm with you on this

Keep on exposing the IPOB terrorist

6 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Moferere: 11:18am On Dec 20, 2021
I have followed him for 2 weeks now and I can confidently say that Ijele is doing a good job.

Only wish that Igbo Elders could be bold like him

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by illicit(m): 11:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Why does ipob eat people tho

Are they short of food?

2 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 11:29am On Dec 20, 2021
i was on your live chat yesterday....you seemed very worried....
is everything okay....??
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
No space for killers and canibals in our once peaceful region

4 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 11:30am On Dec 20, 2021
i watched that video too....that woman was rantin to take out people....

3 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Abdul05: 11:31am On Dec 20, 2021
Me.. l am ready to distribute bread to every ipob member.. if my need is wanted grin
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
Moferere:
I have followed him for 2 weeks now and I can confidently say that Ijele is doing a good job.

he has balls....giant balls....

ijele for president....

3 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:35am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Prophet Ijelespeak

I'm with you on this

Keep on exposing the IPOB terrorist

God bless u nwanne. No space for killers and cannibals in our once peaceful region

5 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Moferere:

Thanks for the complement boss

2 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

God bless u nwanne. No space for killers and cannibals in our once peaceful region
Ndị South East ga-ekpochapụ ndị na-eyi ọha egwu IPOB na mpaghara geopolitical anyị

1 Like

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:36am On Dec 20, 2021
illicit:

Are they short of food?

Because there is no food for the ESN unlike when Kanu was in control. Their ESN funds are been diverted even when Nnamdi Kanu was in charge talk more of now he is no more

5 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 11:37am On Dec 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

if you contest for president,i will vote you....

respect....

2 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:38am On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:
i was on your live chat yesterday....you seemed very worried....
is everything okay....??

I seem worried because my land has been taken away by unknown gunmen, kidnappers, cannibals etc

3 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 11:42am On Dec 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I seem worried because my land has been taken away by unknown gunmen, kidnappers, cannibals etc

i understand....i never saw you like this before....very worried chewin on your lips.... undecided undecided
i wanted to talk with you,but you know how i am....

try to relax....nigerians are difficult people to reason with....
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 11:51am On Dec 20, 2021
illicit:

Are they short of food?
there is shortage of Fulani cow meat

2 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

i understand....i never saw you like this before....very worried chewin on your lips.... undecided undecided
i wanted to talk with you,but you know how i am....

try to relax....nigerians are difficult people to reason with....

Thanks boss
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ndimkpurummiri:
there is shortage of Fulani cow meat
Lol
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by tsdarkside(m): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Thanks boss

you are too precious to me.... smiley smiley
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Landmack: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one you’re already called prophet...I just hope u will not start behaving like MNK and his group of noisy engines.

Igboland must return to its peaceful state. All those inciting violence from abroad should be dealt with.
There’s something called dialogue and every true freedom fighter knows that.
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Landmack: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:
[s]To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

They have several whatsapp group where they give them details of what they are to come online to spread against Igbos. If you are in doubt monitor Nairaland politics section.

They have created fake Biafran groups on facebook to campaign against Biafrans. They are constantly every minutes trending fabricated propaganda against the Igbos. All media houses have been bought over, so don't expect any media house to report the truth. All newspapers houses have been bought, non can write against the APC government.

Igbos you have to defend your fatherland, stop defending Nigeria and defend Igbos. Create multiple account using VPN and defend your Land, no one will do it for you. Create fake facebook accounts and defend your land. Defend Biafra anyhow, anyway. If they ban your account create more and continue defending Biafra.

Your ladies are been kidnapped and raped daily, your men are kidnapped and killed and beheaded. Why are you quite, you want to believe the government that deny lekki massacre. Be wise Igbos.

They have employed special forces, those special forces that went to Sunday Igboho's house and kill scores of people and took their bodies away. Those special forces who went to Nnamdi Kanu's house to kills hundreds of youths and took their bodies away.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions[/s]
You pple have started again with this una noise. If u don’t know,the way u think most igbos believe in Biafra...so it’s the same way a greater chunk of igbos believe in Nigeria than ur so called MNK Biafra.
Leave the FG and DSS alone...focus on the chaos going on in Imo state. Preach to Hope and Roachas to quit turning Imo state to a blood field. It’s only in Imo state they’re beheading,eating and roasting humans. Only in Imo state that all the kings are disappearing and their bodies dumped in d market square. Imo pple should wake up and talk to those two politicians.
Stop with all these ur nonsense conspiracies

3 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by FreeStuffsNG: 1:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Recklessness at its peak. I remember that it was Prof. Akinyemi, former Foreign Affairs minister, who said that if the educated folks who have gone through the serious regimentation of a school system don't take charge with their education, it is those who lack such training education gives who will take over. Listening to her with her discordant tunes and uninspiring English recommending cannibalism as a way of forcing people to toe their IPOB terrorists line, I knew that Prof. Akinyemi is right once again.
Definitely, Ijelespeaks is more educated than these folks and I think the challenge is to the educated folks in the SE like Ijelespeaks to take charge.
Thank you OP for sharing this. God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Recklessness at its peak. I remember that it was Prof. Akinyemi, former Foreign Affairs minister, who said that if the educated folks who have gone through the serious regimentation of a school system don't take charge with their education, it is those who lack such training education gives who will take over. Listening to her with her discordant tunes and uninspiring English recommending cannibalism as a way of forcing people to toe their IPOB terrorists line, I knew that Prof. Akinyemi is right once again.
Definitely, Ijelespeaks is more educated than these folks and I think the challenge is to the educated folks in the SE like Ijelespeaks to take charge.
Thank you OP for sharing this. God bless you sir.

God bless u to
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
Landmack:
This one you’re already called prophet...I just hope u will not start behaving like MNK and his group of noisy engines.

Igboland must return to its peaceful state. All those inciting violence from abroad should be dealt with.
There’s something called dialogue and every true freedom fighter knows that.

No boss.
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by clarocuzioo(m): 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
From this woman's accent she is not even Igbo.
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
clarocuzioo:
From this woman's accent she is not even Igbo.

Delta
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Omoslim26: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
OneBulletOnly:
To all Igbos here, I don't need to remind you of the ongoing war against the Igbos. The war is raging from Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and all news outlet. The APC government have recruited online miscreants to call you cannibals, they are on every thread and forums.

Do you still want to believe in one Nigeria, when they are out with propaganda that your tribe can NEVER be president, you want to still believe one Nigeria when government budget billions to fabricate and demonize your tribe so that they can kill and burn your youths to ashes without any outrage. Igbos be wise like serpent and defend Igboland like Lions.

Nwokem if the Biafra you are talking about will have anything to do with the occult ipob and their self destructive agenda,it is dead,nailed and buried.
We reject a Taliban wannabe agenda,
Igboland is a democratic state and nothing is going to make us fall into the hands of thugs, hoodlums, cultist doing their fraud ipob,just because the country is bad.
The Country is bad everywhere,that's not a good reason to support a group that will put others to the chains if they had power.

Igboland says no to senseless insurrection.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by cocolacec(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
illicit:

Are they short of food?
Na Awolowo and Gowon do food blockade for IPOB �
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by ba7man(m): 6:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
tsdarkside:

you are too precious to me.... smiley smiley
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: See the Nairalander going about arresting IPOB members - VIDEO by Susu888(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Chai icob (Indigenous Cannibals of Biafra) don pass iswap undecided at least they (iswap) won't pepper soup your corpse nd share your meat for their gatherings

(1) (2) (Reply)

My NIN Number Validation Experience. / How Peter Obi's Statement Shaped Osun State Election Today / Peter Obi's Antecedents On Security When He Was Governor(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.