Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

My NIN Number Validation Experience. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My NIN Number Validation Experience. (1817 Views)

Update NIN Number Not Showing On NIMC App. Why? / How To Validate Your Inactive NIN-NUMBER / Fulani Radio Station: Validation Of Obasanjo's Fulanization Claim - CAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My NIN Number Validation Experience. by Mike1stSon: 11:16am On Mar 25, 2022
Hey fam,

So last week Friday I went to the MTN office along Ajao estate road solo to retrieve my stolen mtn line.

After waiting for an hour 30mins, I was told that my NIN does not exist, that I need to visit the NIN office for validation and that it will take 2 weeks.

Seriously, I was shocked, why because 3weeks I used the same NIN to retrieved and even bought a new MTN line, their excuse was may nin updated the software and affected people that registered with their BVN.

My first point of call was nin in Glo world office at the airport road, they told me it can only be validated in any local government councils.

My fears were confirmed, I can't go and waste my productive time there, and they will still demand kickback.

As a social media person, na so I enter here, Facebook and nin website to see if I can get an easy way of validating without going to the local government council.

Fortunately, I went over to Twitter, you guys know that if you want things done fast and quickly, then Twitter is the place.

Here was the message I sent on Twitter and I was told to DM my NIN and screenshot my nin slip, and I did.

I was told by nin people on Twitter that my issue has been escalated.

Finally, I can not believe that after 5 days I went back and my number was retrieved.

I must tell you that must of problems can be solved via social media.

@nimc_ng Please according to the @MTNNG office here in Lagos, they said that my nin number is non-existing and they can not retrieve my stolen number.
Please your response is highly needed now.
@MTN180
@DrIsaPantami
@aliyuaziz
@NgComCommission
@NITDANigeria
@FMoCDENigeria
@nimc_ng
@ConsumersNCC
@NIPOSTNG
@MTNNG

Good morning,@nimc_ng it has been 3 days now that I have sent in my NIN number for VALIDATION but still no feedback, as @MTN180 says that my NIN is not existing.

@DrIsaPantami
@aliyuaziz
@NgComCommission
@NITDANigeria
@FMoCDENigeria
@nimc_ng
@ConsumersNCC
@NIPOSTNG
@MTNNG

1 Like

Re: My NIN Number Validation Experience. by Acebrain28(m): 9:58pm On May 24, 2022
The whole NIN issue weakens me.
Re: My NIN Number Validation Experience. by Realdeals(m): 9:38pm On Feb 28
Do you have the NIMC app on your phone? You only need your NIN and the registered phone number. Access the app and download you digital ID card for just 1000.
uipdquests:
please my NIN slip copy is lost and I need it urgent for an interview. how will I go about this to retrieve my slip copy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Tinubu Urchins So Heartless And Despicable ? (Pics) / I Don't Blame Tunde Bakare And Sulieman On Igbo Message / The Hand Of UK In Peter Obi's Resignation (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.