Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,631 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady (73396 Views)

"Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant?" - Nigerians Ask (Photo) / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by micronut(m): 3:58pm On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by vfxtobi(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
grin cant wait to find this true grin

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by sonofanarchy(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
shame on ffk

3 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by UnabashedIPOB: 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nobody gives a DAMN! Who cares about another FULANI FREE LOADER?

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Sheriman(m): 3:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
President Buhari is a damn looter and a good striker.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by mywells: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
They should do DNA test for her oh pussy no be what'sapp wey get last seen.am suspecting if not those Emirates elites at Dubai.

7 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by ikorodureporta: 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
She & that humanitarian minister dey contest b dat

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by olatade(m): 4:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
I dey suspect that her handsome adc lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by newdawnlive: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
nothing is impossible with aboki
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by slivertongue: 4:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Manifestation of the other room
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Osinbade dn hang this one leg grin

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by aspabay(m): 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Smh. So a child/human/woman is a dog?

Sighs. I don't know why I always tell myself not to give y'all much credits yet I keep forgetting it.

I'll get better with time.

This is what hatred does to the human mind, it makes you mad.

6 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Progressyac: 4:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
She is a woman naa
Bubu still dey for work
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Racoon(m): 4:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
shocked Baby bump?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Ofiadiegwu: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
And Soo?

That would be a great Baby. Perhaps the first Aso Villa baby.

We need a presidential Baby, and I am sure I am not alone in such a good wish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Bantu10: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wish her and her unborn baby the southern Kaduna treatment. It will get to them.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by friday2011(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Megabig:
She’s pregnant, take a look at her swollen left hand. Can tell you that for free

Abeg who score the goal?

Na my landlord say make I help am ask.

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by hisexcellency34: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
twins
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by olatuns2017: 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1472867904723034118?t=W9Lha0h1t97tljKSd7klow&s=19

You and your dad will forget this

Anyways

Merry Christmas to progressives

4 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nteogwuija(m): 4:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
This one is another achievement for our darling daddy.

The first president whose wife became pregnant before expiration of tenure.

Isn't our darling daddy working?

BMCs, shey I do am well?

2 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by wunmi590(m): 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021

That's where she starched our dollar

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Ofiadiegwu: 4:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
wiriced:
Wonders shall never end..

Come on people.
It's going to be a great Baby. Nigerians need such Baby
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by nsesam(m): 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
She looks sick
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by jditimiya(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is called retirement baby to remind him of what he did when he gain power again. Good job my oga at the top.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by funshint(m): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
shocked

7 Likes

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is there anything wrong if she's pregnant? Afterall she's a married woman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Emyogalanya: 4:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
E don happen jube-real has done it

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Curvinus(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Probably concealed narcotics

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by wonderr(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are u saying bubu still dey do the do
Abi na one dss dey help am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by babavik: 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2021

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) / Buhari And Tinubu Shake Hands At Zahra Buhari's Wedding (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.