Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady (73391 Views)

"Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant?" - Nigerians Ask (Photo) / Why Is Aisha Buhari Not Campaigning Ahead Of The 2019 Elections? / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by naikeboy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Is it bad if she is pregnant
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Megabig:
She’s pregnant, take a look at her swollen left hand. Can tell you that for free
hmmmmmmm doctor you see hand and in real life before that is why you sabi say her hand swell and if she no come born your audio baby come here to tell us again oo
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by TBD(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
So Baba Buhari still dey shoot I thought he has retire from kitchen.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
what's going on here

so my president still dey cum to the OZA room grin
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by micflo28(m): 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
With so much money comes much bleeping. They have nothing else to worry about. On the contrary, the bulge may be a bullet proof vest.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by platido(m): 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:
That looks like a bag underneath

One cannot judge with just a picture,we need other pictures

Not bag. Check again the AIDE is the one with her Handbag and Muffler
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Soulsymbol99: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hmmmm, FFK and YAHAYA BELLO. No wonder EFCC dey on their case like dis grin lipsrsealed
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Shey na op or make I talk say many bloggers are mad how can she be pregnant and we won’t know since all this while so the three days they use na hin cause pregnancy Op no go kill person grin cheesy
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by realray(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Then namdi Kanu must be right cos he said the first lady has a boyfriend and she spends most of her time in Dubai with the boyfriend and that the real bubu is dead but hope is not what is playing out....TRUTH MUST COME OUT ONE DAY....

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Slurity(m): 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
It can only be from Jubril of Sudan. One of the easiest way to identify educated illiterate in the modern age is his nor her belief that Buhari is dead and also believe that one Jubril from Sudan is the current Buhari.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Mecka: 5:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
staga:
Bubu has been working hard in the other room. Just like my neighbours upstairs that did not let me sleep last night.
join them
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by swedbase(m): 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
One Abdul Jubril is responsible. You vegetable buhari is can't nack that pu***
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by od501: 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://twitter.com/Naija_PR/status/1472867904723034118?t=W9Lha0h1t97tljKSd7klow&s=19

If this is true, then IPOB is right about an impostor in aso Rock
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Frales6(f): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ijiòm, ma ajiò onye... meaning: if you ask me, na who I go ask?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Youngmolis: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naso!First lady on another run.on god things.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by jclassiq(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
So what if she is? Is she committing a Haram?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by poiZon: 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

I thought you said Baba is dead and that it’s some guy from Sudan?

Pick one story naa
Go check my entire comments here on NL whether u will see me mention anything about jubril of sudan...
I don big and more intelligent to be following useless talks.
Na buhari wey zombies been elect since 2015 be this.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by DrMuzungu(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
I was wondering, who is the father?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by profndu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
I wonder how bubu go get erection with all this bleeding pumping on his head.. This man don't even know he is the president of Nigeria..
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Megabig:
She’s pregnant, take a look at her swollen left hand. Can tell you that for free

Even her breasts look like a pregnant woman's.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by onetouch04: 5:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
The biggest question should be 'who is responsible'?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Wijoj: 5:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are u sure the husband is the father of that child
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by stasius: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
IVF I guess.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Ishilove: 5:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
She is sooooo pregnant cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Belawy(m): 5:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
Enh henn!
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Femeto: 5:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
Buhari was busy firing his wife when he should be firing Nigeria's enemies.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Ttooyy12345: 5:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:

If u say so what is in the hand of the security man there?
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by slimfit1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomilola360:

yea like popes raping young boys. animals hiding under religion. I can't agree less

Thank you, my brother
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by magzey: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ho and ask her now. If she is wetin be your own angry angry grin
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Josbreed: 5:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
chigoziri2403:

The man on her right is holding her bag.
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by Emmyviva: 5:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
So baba still dey get erection as naija be so
Re: Is Aisha Buhari Pregnant? — Nigerians React To New Photos Of First Lady by magzey: 5:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
profndu:
I wonder how bubu go get erection with all this bleeding pumping on his head.. This man don't even know he is the president of Nigeria..
Just because you did not vote for him? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS Prostest In Los Angeles California (photos) / Aisha Buhari Visits Late COAS Wife With All Her Children / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.