Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,062 members, 7,956,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:45 AM

The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos (4072 Views)

The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism / Roban Stores Opens In Abakaliki(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by phawaaz: 12:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Christmas just got spicier with the grand opening of Kappadocia Lagos – Nigeria’s first cave dining experience. Named after the famed prehistoric city of Cappadocia, Kapadoccia invites you on a surreal journey of adventure and discovery, as you explore the mysterious landscape and fascinating dishes that reflect an ancient city shaped by nature.

Kappadocia Lagos brings an eclectic menu heavily inspired by Turkish classics and that distinct Nigerian flavour that continues to excite your taste buds long after you’ve finished your meal. Choosing from an array of mouthwatering Turkish cuisines ranging from starters, main courses, desserts and salads, Kapadoccia Lagos creates a delicious fusion of both Nigerian and Turkish cultures, while maintaining dedication to premium customer satisfaction.

The menu also features refreshing cocktails and mocktails. A true lover of Turkish cuisine or simply trying it out for the first time, the diverse and creative mix provides an indelible dining experience like no other. As you venture into this exquisite dining experience, it will become evidently clear that every moment spent is definitely worth it.

Are you ready to step into the cave? Visit Kapadoccia Lagos at 16 Idowu Taylor St, Victoria Island, Lagos, or call 0908 845 1901 for inquiries and reservations.

Instagram Lagos: https://www.instagram.com/kapadoccia_lagos/

Abuja: https://www.instagram.com/kapadoccia_abuja/

Please note: Access to the restaurant is strictly by reservation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EnaU1aiNg8

2 Likes

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Dorcmass(m): 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
u sure say na lagos be this abi my eyes no see clearly

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Aleeshaa: 1:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
oboy, this place make sense die!!

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Baisey: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
this is top notch awsommmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Abigally: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
i went there yesterday with my friends, the chow was on point and their service was good
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Sandrali: 1:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
this na sure location for dirty December

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Sankoo: 1:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
wowwwwwwww shocked shocked shocked im saving this Location

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Crimper: 1:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
this is such a lovely place, a must go before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Bossmalik: 1:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
detty december, here we come!!!

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Queenella20: 1:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
OMG!!! is this in lagos? me and my girls are hitting that place soon.

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Fofolabi: 1:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
this December go butty!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Samsonjess: 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
them dy always make legit plans to finish our money oooooooooo
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Ameboguru: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
i love this made in Lagos cool.... as we no fit travel lets manage what we have
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Adesusu7: 1:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
i love the aesthetics !!!! smiley
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Aloha20: 2:43pm On May 17, 2022
Wow, that sounds fantastic! For lovers of the exotic - the very thing! I would have visited this restaurant, and then only once. Also, I've never tasted Nigerian cuisine before. By the way, I was surprised to learn that this restaurant combines Nigerian and Turkish cultures. This is a very interesting combination! However, dining in a cave is not for me. I prefer a warm atmosphere in a beautiful hall where classical music is playing. However, my favourite restaurant is https://tapatoro.restaurant/restaurants-near-convention-center/, which always serves delicious Spanish cuisine.
Re: The First Cave Restaurant Opens In Lagos by Claraiyama22: 4:33pm On May 17, 2022

(1) (Reply)

What Is A Residence Permit No.? / What Has The Power To Motivate You Most? / A List Of Names Of Angels We Dont Know About And Their Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.