Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se (512 Views)

Can You Identify These Famous People? / Today Is World Left Handers Day. See Famous Left Handers / 12 Famous People Who Used Their Last Words To Flip Off Death (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se by kmaster007: 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
In as much as Nigerians are naturally happy and accommodating people, but there are certain people who have passed their boundaries and it will take only the grace of God for Nigerians especially the youths to forgive them of their errors.
Check below for top 5 people that is already on the black books of a typical Nigerian youth.

1.) Yakubu Aiyegbeni

The famous ex Nigeria football striker will need a good soap to wash away the hatred Nigerians have for him. With the Eagles trailing 2-1 against South Korea and needing an outright win, Aiyegbeni missed an open net following a cross from Yusuf Ayila. It ranked as one of the worst miss at the World Cup held in Africa for the first time.

It was an instant hit in the faces of Nigerians as it was a time football was a major connector of all.

Ayegbeni has refused to apologize to Nigerians and has vowed never to as he sees no reason why he should, because it wasn’t a deliberate miss, according to him.

2.) Desmond Elliot

Nollywood actor turned lawmaker, Desmond Elliot carelessly placed his name in the black books of Nigerian Youths a while ago. While speaking during a plenary session of the Lagos state House of Assembly, he referred to Nigerian Youths as children. This was shortly after the famous EndSARS Protest organized by the youths of the country.

He said in part:

“Social media, though good, has its negative impacts. When I went through the comment, I could not believe it Mr Speaker. The curses, the abuses from children. And I ask myself ‘Is this Nigeria? What is going on?’ Children cursing?”

A though he later went in to apologize but Nigerians never forgot, and he has been used as different kinds of memes to degrade and insult his personality.

3.) Godwin Emefiele

Godwin Emefiele Banned Crypto In Nigeria 2021

The Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) Governor did a little too much to be so hated by average Nigerian youths.

All he had to do was to announce the “ban of crypto” in Nigeria. One of the most profitable things the youths engage in to be able to combat unemployment and feed their families.

Emefiele banned crypto trading and everything related to crypto and asked the Nigerian banks to start closing the accounts of owners who refused to stop crypto trading.

If this did not annoy the youths, what else will?

4.) Lai Mohammed

Lai Mohammed When Nigerian Govt Banned Twiiter

Renamed “Lie Muhammed” by the angered Nigerians, he’s hated for being the mouthpiece of the government that seems the youth are not okay with.

Lie Mohammed is fond of defending the government he works for even when everyone agrees to a point. His own point is always contrary.

He was even hated more for his action in the government by banning the Twitter platform where almost all youths could not go a day without surfing.

5.) Buhari

When President Buhari came with the change mantra, people heralded him as their last hope. They voted him and he got the victory to his greatest astonishment.

President Buhari came and made several promises and woefully failed to fulfill them.

He thought he could move mountains whenever he wanted like in the military era, Baba did not know that in democracy due processes have to be followed.

Nigerian youth simply believe Buhari is incompetent for the job and they feel that they have been sold a lie.

Maxi Wilson - 3 weeks ago
U be fool

Chief Priest - 3 weeks ago
Joe Igbokwe

Emmazandy Omobabajesu - 3 weeks ago
No 2 to 5 na im dem hate pass for now
especially lie and buhari

Chief Priest - 3 weeks ago
Prodigal Son
Joe Igbokwe

`E~Ffectant - 3 weeks ago
Especially this lai muhammed! I like devil pass am. I can kill goat to celebrate if I hear of his arrest more likely, his death

Osindoro David Gbenro - 3 weeks ago
U like devil pass am �, may God 4gv u…

if u know what I mean

Softlee - 3 weeks ago
Lol �

Tys - 3 weeks ago
Bobrisky

#WIZKIDFIRSTBORN - 3 weeks ago
MY FAVES NO THEMSELF……………………..4&5

#WIZKIDFIRSTBORN - 3 weeks ago
&5

Ibile - 3 weeks ago
Where is gaba sheu and femi adeshina ?

they will be place on the list soon

Jerzee - 3 weeks ago
Especially buhari i hate the man pass mosquito

Anonymous - 3 weeks ago
Omg no one oh

Terrific Wealthy - 3 weeks ago
Bobrisky and tinubu

1 4
Smoke - 3 weeks ago
Damn lai nigarrrr
grap my weed
I pity the old man children
9ja no dey forget ask nepa

Tsax - 3 weeks ago
Garba Sheu, Femi Adeshina and Bobrisky should be included pls

OPEYEMI - 3 weeks ago
What has aiyegbeni done wrong?
Not all the youths are football fan

Oga lie scammed devil yesterday

ISAACSTA - 3 weeks ago
Na buhari dey hate pass considering the fact say people wey won fall nigeria many and big pass buhari.

Gold - 3 weeks ago
Malami
Gumi
Femi Adesina

Your list never complete

El_patron - 3 weeks ago
Where’s Bobrisky?

El_patron - 3 weeks ago
Dat guy Bobrisky and Liar Mohammed, I hate them with passion

Victoria - 3 weeks ago
what of bobrisky,tinubu,femi adesina, gaba sheu

Mc Black - 3 weeks ago
Buhari and Lai Mohamed

Emmy - 3 weeks ago
Add Bobrisky, Femi Adesina, Garba Sheu, Tinubu, Gandoje and forgive Aiyegben.
We no dey even watch super eagles game again, even when ticket na free stadium still empty. Who super eagles help! If dem like make Sierra Leone beat dem 7 nill !!

Arab Money - 3 weeks ago
Sheikh Gunmi, Hope Udodima

Pastor Nduwise - 3 weeks ago
supreme governor of imo state for othering the killing of imolites

Son Of God - 3 weeks ago
You see that bobrisky na tanish to nigerial to nigerial youth

Djkas - 3 weeks ago
Tinubu should be number 1 instead of aiyegbeni

Marcelo Dsm - 3 weeks ago
buhari surpost be the first

Gbenga - 3 weeks ago
Na no 5 hate pass

K.Lyn Rexie - 3 weeks ago
If not for this we would have forgotten abt yakubu, so this keep him in our history book

Kogi Prince - 3 weeks ago
Na my headache be that Godwin Emefiele

Lai Mohammed - 3 weeks ago
all the work i ever did its to protect in the interest of nigeria youth but nigeria youth all not appreciative at all no problem when am gone you all will know my effect in nigeria politics

Gigi - 3 days ago
Abeg y bobrisky no dey the list

DROP YOUR COMMENT
Name

Comment

NL MUSIC OF THE WEEK

Kizz Daniel
Eh God (Barnabas)

NL VIDEO OF THE WEEK

Naira Marley – First Time In America
Looking for something? Search below
Search Naijaloaded

Join our 42,114,927 Email Subscribers
Get latest Music & Entertainment Gist updates
Email Address

Hot Categories
Talk Zone
NL Podcast
NL Giveaway
NL Prediction
Sell Bitcoin
Information
Advertise On NL
Upload your Music/Video
Music Promotional Packages
Contact Us

Terms & Condition | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 2009 - 2022 | .ng

css.php
Re: Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se by illicit(m): 2:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
Me I hate Diezani
Re: Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se by Kriss216: 2:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
illicit:
Me I hate Diezani
I understand...you're allergic to good personalities, that's why Buhari is your president.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se by illicit(m): 2:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:

I understand...you're allergic to good personalities, that's why Buhari is your president.

Nothing good about that jewelry thief
Re: Top 5 Famous People Nigerian Youths Hate So Much (they Can Kill No. 1 If They Se by Greatzeus(m): 7:59am On Dec 21, 2021
I don't hate or ever hated any of those people you listed up there.
Why would anyone hate Aiyegbeni? He missed a clear chance so fucki ng what? All the world cup Nigeria went to before and after,what came out of it? Did they ever went beyond second round?
Desmond Elliot? Seriously. What did he do? Has he ever hurt you or anyone else? Oh he is a politician or APC? So fucki ng what? All the other hundreds of national assembly members across the country,are they better or more performing than him?
Godwin emefiele? What the Bleep undecided he is a civil servant meant to implement the policies of the government that appointed him,I can't view for his effectiveness as CBN governor,but for anyone to hate him,the person is sick,and probably hates himself too.
Lai Mohammed? Ask anyone who claim to hate him,it all boils down to post election defeat syndrome. It has nothing to do with what he did or not do. Immediately the 2015 presidential election was announced,some certain people made up their mind to hate anyone who contributed to the success of APC or who associated with APC. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do or not do,as long as you are APC,the government they hate,you are hated too. That is why any politician,even their most loved hero or tribesmen,who joined APC has become their enemy and an evil person. I am not a fan of politicians especially this current government,I rate them very low,but I don't hate anyone.
Mohammadu Bihari? This is the only name on the list I wasn't surprised to see,not because I hate him too,no I don't,not because he deserved to be hated,but because his government has performed way way below expectations,even his adherent supporters have turned around to become a critique. Regardless,I know his government has also touched many positively,and has done a lot for the country. Despite my disappointment at his government,I have never and will never join anyone to hate him.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Orders Traditional Rulers To Seek Permission Before Bestowing Titles / Gender Equality And The Controversy Globally – Miss Chioma Mercy Nwankwo / Insurgency: Confused FG Battling Focused Criminals In Nigeria-ngo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.