Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) (29508 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
name them na

Another person wey I wan make you keep tabs on is DAX
He is Igbo, from Imo state precisely.

He's gonna win the Grammy one day. And when he does, I will remind you of it.

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Donmobi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Really?
How true is this!
Wow!
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 9:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
Donmobi:

Really?
How true is this!
Wow!

Yes. He is a full-blooded Igbo boy.
I am even surprised people don't know this. I have watched two videos where he said he is from Imo state. And there was a comment he replied on YouTube when someone asked him why he was celebrating Nigeria's independence. He told the person that he is Igbo.

Here is a tiktok video of him speaking Igbo.
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM839YTnq/
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

grin grin grin grin future impossible tense lol you sabi sing lol
nobodyknows this one na, infact how many hits does he have first

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 9:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man Omah Lay is Igbo. Punk ass nigga.

You don't know Eric Hassani cos na only pankolo music you dey listen to.

Go and listen to "gentleman" by Eric Hassani.

Edited: I don't want to say this but lemme burst your foolish bubble. Omah lay is from Enugu State but was born in Portharcourt
lol ase boy anyone who is being introduced is not in the lime light, if you menion wizkid that dosent need introduction grin A big fish cant be hidden del with the truth bitchass nigga if i listen to pankolo music then drake, future, the migos etc are all kpankolo cheesy
you don baff igbo wan drag music with almighty yorubas its in built abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Volksguys1985: 10:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Ed Sheeran my class mate back in Ikeja grammar school.

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
grin grin grin grin future impossible tense lol you sabi sing lol
nobodyknows this one na, infact how many hits does he have first

It is obvious that you are a kid.

DAX is an unsigned hype taking the world by storm. Go and listen to "Dear God"

Another Igbo nightmare you shd be scared to death of is Chidozie Godsfavour Ugochinyere, known as FAVE
Go listen to the song "Baby riddim".
I can see you are an ignorant brat who can't see beyond the cloak of petty tribalism.

You think say music na to dey shout like a mad rhesus monkey which your tribesmen are known for grin
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Ignorant bastard. I thought you said no Igbo has won the Grammy. Go and find out yourself.

The hint I will leave you with is that two of them are girls while the last person is a guy. His name starts with "T".
Google is your friend.
only adichie was nominated crazy liar and even rotimi is a million times ahead one dax or dak you mentioned
so who are the 3 igbos grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
only adichie was nominated crazy liar and even rotimi is a million times ahead one dax or dak you mentioned
so who are the 3 igbos grin grin grin

Dumbass go and do your homework very well. I already gave you a hint. Go back and do your research.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Another Igbo nightmare you shd be scared to death of is Chidozie Godsfavour Ugochinyere, known as FAVE
I can see you are an ignorant brat who can't see beyond the cloak of petty tribalism.

You think say music na to dey shout like a mad rhesus monkey which your tribesmen are known for grin
abeg they dont need introduction if they have hits yes and am a tribalist lying cunt see name ugochiyere abeg before these ones will win one grammy my boys for don pack it all maybe 3099 you will win

2 Likes

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 10:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Dumbass go and do your homework very well. I already gave you a hint. Go back and do your research.
omo una no reach u aint got nothing grin grin grin grin ;Dempty butterfly feeling like a bird

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
abeg they dont need introduction if they have hits yes and am a tribalist lying cunt see name ugochiyere abeg before these ones will win one grammy my boys for don pack it all maybe 3099 you will win

Mumu boy make I help you a bit. It is clear that you are lazy at researching. Now, go and check Tyler the creator. He is among the 3 people I mentioned earlier. For the two girls, I will like for you to get their names yourself. Yet another hint for you: one of the girls is a music producer. Now, boy go back and do your research.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu boy make I help you a bit. It is clear that you are lazy at researching. Now, go and check Tyler the creator. He is among the 3 people I mentioned earlier. For the two girls, I will like for you to get their names yourself. Yet another hint for you: one of the girls is a music producer. Now, boy go back and do your research.
liar lol people who have no entertaining value pls shift i dont know them slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
DEROX:
liar lol people who have no entertaining value pls shift i dont know them slowpoke

E pain am. I don give you one name. Abi you don't know what to say again? grin

The last girl is a very beautiful damsel and a powerful vocalist, in her early twenties.

Go listen to your pankolo music. That's all you have.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Mosopzy23: 10:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

My heart hurt isnt bad either. Love the guy's music.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mosopzy23:

My heart hurt isnt bad either. Love the guy's music.

There is also "Dear Mama".
I cherish songs with meaningful lyrics. And Dax has loads of them.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Mosopzy23: 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

There is also "Dear Mama".
I cherish songs with meaningful lyrics. And Dax has loads of them.

Just downloaded dear God. Not bad. Lyrics ok.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by emoghenemartin(m): 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
richard870:
Impressive..only has a few of songs but his vocal control is off da hook!
who are u referring to? Ed or fireboy
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 12:26am On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

The last girl is a very beautiful damsel and a powerful vocalist, in her early twenties.

grin grin grin yes my pankolo musician did these
pic 1 with president paul biyas daughter
pic 2 with president nana akufo addo"s daughter
pic 3 wizkid day lol
come back if your village musicians can do this in their lifetime or even before the world ends
And pls am not a kid abeg none of your people has ever won a grammy the highest was a small nomination
na you e go pain seriously grin

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 21, 2021
nedekid:

Did u get my message?
Yes baba tanks God bless you you're my forever dawg ��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:40am On Dec 21, 2021
DEROX:
pic 3 wizkid day lol
come back if your village musicians can do this in their lifetime or even before the world ends
And pls am not a kid abeg none of your people has ever won a grammy the highest was a small nomination

You have Low self esteem grin I gave you assignment bro. Go and do it.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Nisiw365: 6:25am On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

You have Low self esteem grin I gave you assignment bro. Go and do it.
meth ranting like over fed disturbed baby. Cannibals sabi sing?

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Exceed15: 9:01am On Dec 21, 2021
Whoa I love this
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
meth ranting like over fed disturbed baby. Cannibals sabi sing?

What is this one saying? I beg of you, be coherent in what you are saying.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Nisiw365: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

What is this one saying? I beg of you, be coherent in what you are saying.
indigenous cannibals of biafra is angry

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by iamdapsyj(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2021
inoki247:
I'm in Sapasisco jamming...

Lol!! I thought he said "San Francisco jamming"....
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2021
Nisiw365:
indigenous cannibals of biafra is angry

Descendants of the fallen skull miner grin
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Nisiw365: 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Descendants of the fallen skull miner grin
meth in pains

1 Like

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Donmobi(m): 2:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Abeg tell us naw!
No keep ur bros in suspense
Atleast we that cherish d knowledge
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Donmobi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2021
DEROX:
pic 3 wizkid day lol

Omo dis guy short ooh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.