Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,557 members, 7,812,782 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) (29507 Views)

Peruvian Government Reacts To Fireboy DML & Ed Sheeran "Peru" / Ed Sheeran To Remix Fireboy’s 'Peru' (Video) / DOWNLOAD Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Donmobi:

Abeg tell us naw!
No keep ur bros in suspense
Atleast we that cherish d knowledge

Lol. Ok.
They are:
1. Tyler the creator
2. Cynthia Onyedinmanasu Chinasaokwu Erivo
3. Jenn Nkiru

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2021
DEROX:

Lazy researcher oya take.

1. Tyler the creator
3. Jenn Nkiru

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Lazy researcher oya take.

1. Tyler the creator
3. Jenn Nkiru
Lol even nini had a plaque for this brown skin girl shit, am talking of winning solely not gum body
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Bestcreamreview: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man Omah Lay is Igbo. Punk ass nigga.

You don't know Eric Hassani cos na only pankolo music you dey listen to.

Go and listen to "gentleman" by Eric Hassani.

Edited: I don't want to say this but lemme burst your foolish bubble. Omah lay is from Enugu State but was born in Portharcourt.
no you're wrong, omah lay is an ikwerre boy, he is not from enugu
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
Bestcreamreview:
no you're wrong, omah lay is an ikwerre boy, he is not from enugu

Okay he is from portharcourt you say but na still Igbo guy. I had to check again. His father was a percussionist for Celestine Ukwu who is from Enugu State but his father is not from Enugu. Nevertheless, the downlow is that he is Igbo. That's all that matters.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:27pm On Dec 22, 2021
DEROX:
Lol even nini had a plaque for this brown skin girl shit, am talking of winning solely not gum body

Mumu man so wizkid own na wetin.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
DEROX:

Stop the cap. Nini got nothing.

She was only recognized for her contribution in the lion king album. She did not get no plaque.

Lie with honor my brother.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Bestcreamreview: 12:04pm On Dec 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Okay he is from portharcourt you say but na still Igbo guy. I had to check again. His father was a percussionist for Celestine Ukwu who is from Enugu State but his father is not from Enugu. Nevertheless, the downlow is that he is Igbo. That's all that matters.
most ikwerre do not agree that they are Igbo sha, but I heard they are a subgroup of the igbos
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by Donmobi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Lol. Ok.
They are:
1. Tyler the creator
3. Jenn Nkiru

Ahh u forgot uzo aduba
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 12:19pm On Dec 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Stop the cap. Nini got nothing.

She was only recognized for her contribution in the lion king album. She did not get no plaque.

Lie with honor my brother.

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 12:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man so wizkid own na wetin.
lol wizkid won as an outstanding musician in brown skin girl, did all the musicians who were featured got grammy grin ode
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
DEROX:
lol wizkid won as an outstanding musician in brown skin girl, did all the musicians who were featured got grammy grin ode

Monkey. Na now I no say you no get sense. grin grin grin

dey console yourself with outstanding. Outstanding my ass.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
DEROX:

Mumu man. A certificate is not an award aboki. grin grin
I no know whether na secondary school boy wey you be grin grin

Billie is the one who won the award for the best pop vocal album 2019 ode.

Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bestcreamreview:
most ikwerre do not agree that they are Igbo sha, but I heard they are a subgroup of the igbos

They are igbos. There's nothing like subgroup. All igbos are the same.

Duncan mighty sang the song Akonuche. That shows you who ikwerres are. They are full-blooded Igbo people.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 3:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
Donmobi:

Ahh u forgot uzo aduba

No, she is an actress. Their own is Oscar not the Grammy. Grammy is for musicians.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 3:57pm On Dec 23, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

They console yourself with outstanding. Outstanding my ass.
how will a fool like you have sense when you cant speak correct english
and yes wizkid is outstanding than any igbo musician dead or alive, they no reach at all, dem no get level cheesy lets go there if its award or features or what have you
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 4:46pm On Dec 23, 2021
DEROX:
how will a fool like you have sense when you cant speak correct english
and yes wizkid is outstanding than any igbo musician dead or alive, they no reach at all, dem no get level cheesy lets go there if its award or features or what have you

Dumbass kid, go home, you have nothing meaningful to say. grin Ignorant bastard. You said no Igbo musician has ever won the Grammy. I shut you up with 3 names. grin

You came with your lie about Niniola. I still shut you up by disproving your lying ass.

Mumu, go home and hide your face in shame. grin
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Dumbass kid, go home, you have nothing meaningful to say. grin Ignorant bastard. You said no Igbo musician has ever won the Grammy. I shut you up with 3 names. grin

You came with your lie about Niniola. I still shut you up by disproving your lying ass.

Mumu, go home and hide your face in shame. grin
lol what was the certificate I posted mean to you ode, we don't chestbeat music is inherent in us even in the us NAS, chamillionaire, to mention but a few are blown rappers of the Yoruba descent so just Bleep off
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

dey console yourself with outstanding. Outstanding my ass.
yes wizkid is not outstanding its flavour and zoro grin
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:31pm On Dec 29, 2021
DEROX:
lol what was the certificate I posted mean to you ode, we don't chestbeat music is inherent in us even in the us NAS, chamillionaire, to mention but a few are blown rappers of the Yoruba descent so just Bleep off

Mumu man. Certificate of recognition don turn to award to you. Monkey. Simple comprehension dey hard you like this. grin Boy go siddon for one corner.
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
BLoomfrancs:

Mumu man. Certificate of recognition don turn to award to you. Monkey. Simple comprehension dey hard you like this. grin Boy go siddon for one corner.
small boy like you if a certificate is presented to honour a person abeg isn't it an award must it necessarily be a plaque chimpanzee am asking you
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 2:43pm On Dec 29, 2021
[left][/left]
DEROX:
small boy like you if a certificate is presented to honour a person abeg isn't it an award must it necessarily be a plaque chimpanzee am asking you

grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu boy. Don't you know that the performers at the Grammy awards night are also given certificates of recognition for their live performances. So does that equate to having a trophy, mumu boy. Stop being a numskull and go check Niniola's Wikipedia page to help your hopeless life. grin grin
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by DEROX: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2021
BLoomfrancs:
[left][/left]

grin grin grin grin grin
Mumu boy. Don't you know that the performers at the Grammy awards night are also given certificates of recognition for their live performances. So does that equate to having a trophy, mumu boy. Stop being a numskull and go check Niniola's Wikipedia page to help your hopeless life. grin grin
having an hopelessly life is evident in you idiot I can't argue no more did I even say trophy I said an award was given to nini so what believe whatever
Re: Ed Sheeran & Fireboy Freestyle 'Peru' (Video, Photo) by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
DEROX:
having an hopelessly life is evident in you idiot I can't argue no more did I even say trophy I said an award was given to nini so what believe whatever

Mumu boy. You said she won the Grammy award. That was what you first said before switching up to the certificate bullshit. E be like say you get memory loss. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins African Artiste Of The Year At Ghana Music Awards 2013 / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? / Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.