Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears (792 Views)

6 Weeks Caucasian Shepherd Puppy. Full Breed.. Discount Price 95k / I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / BUY ME BUY ME... American Pit Bull Terrier Puppies With Cropped Ears (2) (3) (4)

I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by goodyvin02(m): 3:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
Hello guys, I got a Caucasian shepherd two weeks ago, he's 10 weeks and I took him for surgery to crop his ears today....
Please any advise on what I'll do so the ears will heal quickly will be appreciated
Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why didn't you ask the veterinarian that did the surgery? You trusted him to perform the surgery but don't trust him with medications or what?

Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by shawante(m): 4:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Why on earth would you crop your dog's ear.. It would now look awkward and flies would be perching on them and it would keep on scratching them with its toe nails

You just gave the poor dog unnecessary stress for no good reason.

Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by Kelvin30286063(m): 4:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
shawante:
Why on earth would you crop your dog's ear.. It would now look awkward and flies would be perching on them and it would keep on scratching them with its toe nails

You just gave the poor dog unnecessary stress for no good reason.
I was going to say that but I decided not to. It's very unnecessary but people just like nonsense anyway.

Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by ojun50(m): 4:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Go and ask the doctor the stuff for you.... you Just add join the dog problem

Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by shawante(m): 4:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

I was going to say that but I decided not to. It's very unnecessary but people just like nonsense anyway.
You can imagine o.. After stressing the dogs life he still wants to stress our life

If I knew him personally I'd be owing him a punch to the face

Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by Mrsoft3(m): 4:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
goodyvin02:
Hello guys, I got a Caucasian shepherd two weeks ago, he's 10 weeks and I took him for surgery to crop his ears today....
Please any advise on what I'll do so the ears will heal quickly will be appreciated

What method of cropping did you use?

Allow it stay indoors, free from flies
Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
shawante:

You can imagine o.. After stressing the dogs life he still wants to stress our life

If I knew him personally I'd be owing him a punch to the face
Comrade wey like vayolens! I hail oh! Should I bring 2 by 2 or axe or digger?
Re: I Just Cropped My 10 Weeks Caucasian Ears by shawante(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
excellence44:

Comrade wey like vayolens! I hail oh! Should I bring 2 by 2 or axe or digger?
Na you sabi

6 Weeks Old Healthy Rottweiler And Labrador Puppies / White Terrier Puppy For Sale At A Cheap Price. / The Nigerian Canine Club