Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home (2009 Views)

31-Year-Old Suspect Recounts How He Murdered His Abuja-Based Girlfriend (Pics) / NDLEA Arrests Pregnant Drug Dealer, Intercepts US-bound Meth Consignments / Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Jenniferchuma10: 4:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
A Radiologist, Dr Obialo Ibe, and his yet-to-be identified friend, have been brutally murdered in his home at Games Village area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

They were reportedly stabbed to death between 8am and 11am on Wednesday, December 15.

According to Ibe’s younger sister, Barrister Adanna Ibe, who was living with him, he was scheduled to leave for the United States of America with his friend on the day they were murdered.

He was said to be ready to leave for the airport and his friend came to pick him up, while she was at work.

She reportedly called him to wish him safe journey but could not reach him. After several attempts, she called his houseboy who said he left his boss at home to run some errands.

A disturbed Adanna decided to go back home, only to find the gate locked from the outside with a new padlock. She called the houseboy again who told her where to find the new key.

When she got inside the house, she found her brother and his friend in a pool of their own blood. They had been stabbed multiple times in the chest and abdomen while Ibe’s new car, luggage and some documents were carted away by the killers.

Meanwhile, the househelp has been named as the primary suspect in the case, according to a man who claimed to be the slain doctor’s neighbour.

According to him, the househelp is suspected to have poisoned the victims before stabbing them to death.

“It is believed that the house boy poisoned the doctor and his friend, hacked them to death, and stole his SUV, cash, and took off. I heard that he was arrested at the Nigeria-Niger border.” the neighbour said.

Friends of the deceased have taken to social media to mourn his demise.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/us-bound-doctor-and-his-friend-brutally-murdered-in-his-abuja-home/

Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by MufasaLion: 4:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damn!

This is terrible! I hope the family's gonna have the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Tomilola360: 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:
Damn!

This is terrible! I hope the family's gonna have the fortitude to bear the loss.

those that killed them should not die again ooo undecided
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by MufasaLion: 4:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomilola360:

those that killed them should not die again ooo undecided

It's really sad. Imagine such thing happening in the Capital City of the country. Nowhere is safe in this country especially Lagos that's filled with all sorts of individuals.

1 Like

Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Tomilola360: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
MufasaLion:

It's really sad. Imagine such thing happening in the Capital City of the country. Nowhere is safe in this country especially Lagos that's filled with all sorts of individuals.

just maybe, robbing someone of their properties is fine. I ll assume it's greed but why kill people?

Nonetheless no evil act is right sha.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by house10s: 4:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
no where safe again we don shift from every day police matter to people doing d killing every day
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by MufasaLion: 5:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomilola360:

just maybe, robbing someone of their properties is fine. I ll assume it's greed but why kill people?

They kill because of many reasons :

To make it difficult for them to be trailed.

Some hungry assassins might result into robbery before they eventually kill etc.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by lkillbrokehoes: 5:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Tomilola360:

Things are getting worse everyday in Nigeria, if you go out and come back safely you should just thank God.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by gift2xl: 5:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
What a loss!
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by daddytime(m): 5:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oh, God...

These so-called house helps these days are mainly out to get the job to get close to their prime targets, kill them and make away with their valuables.

They aren't "helps" by any stretch in the true sense of it but evil demons and dispatchers.

Rest well Doc and friend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Laggafin: 5:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
When Trump called Nigeria shithole.. they came for his head Isn't it clear we are suckerwayhole!
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Totilopussylick(m): 5:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nigeria really is cursed with bad news angry

They killed these guys out of jealousness.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by elpochas: 6:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
Now i belive Evil Resides Fully in Nigeria.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
How did I get here?
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by lenghtinny(m): 7:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
These killer househelps menace is never ending
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by gentleman82: 7:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
Repent now of your sinful evil ways to avoid spending your eternity in hell fire after you die. Jesus Christ love and warns you to repent and convert now to Christianity to avoid hell fire. Only Jesus Christ can save you by his death on the cross and his blood which washes away your sins, any other ways ( Islam, paganism, Hinduism, atheism, etc) can not save you. Be wise while you still have the chance accept Jesus Christ now and save your soul from hell. Be wiser than Satan and follow the one true God. This is the eternal truth from the spiritual realm.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by MoneyGoDrop: 8:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
Nawa for all these househelps. Na to dey kill their bosses them sabi.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Piptocoin: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jenniferchuma10:
A Radiologist, Dr Obialo Ibe, and his yet-to-be identified friend, have been brutally murdered in his home at Games Village area of the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja.

They were reportedly stabbed to death between 8am and 11am on Wednesday, December 15.

According to Ibe’s younger sister, Barrister Adanna Ibe, who was living with him, he was scheduled to leave for the United States of America with his friend on the day they were murdered.

He was said to be ready to leave for the airport and his friend came to pick him up, while she was at work.

She reportedly called him to wish him safe journey but could not reach him. After several attempts, she called his houseboy who said he left his boss at home to run some errands.

A disturbed Adanna decided to go back home, only to find the gate locked from the outside with a new padlock. She called the houseboy again who told her where to find the new key.

When she got inside the house, she found her brother and his friend in a pool of their own blood. They had been stabbed multiple times in the chest and abdomen while Ibe’s new car, luggage and some documents were carted away by the killers.

Meanwhile, the househelp has been named as the primary suspect in the case, according to a man who claimed to be the slain doctor’s neighbour.

According to him, the househelp is suspected to have poisoned the victims before stabbing them to death.

“It is believed that the house boy poisoned the doctor and his friend, hacked them to death, and stole his SUV, cash, and took off. I heard that he was arrested at the Nigeria-Niger border.” the neighbour said.

Friends of the deceased have taken to social media to mourn his demise.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/us-bound-doctor-and-his-friend-brutally-murdered-in-his-abuja-home/

Look no further. The househelp is the culprit. He masterminded their murder. Only he knew their movement. He also happened to be 'coincidentally' away when their corpses were discovered. He locked the gate from outside....househelps never lock their masters in to run errands. Moreover, why didn't he return after the fake errands he was ruuning at the time of the murder? Worse, what kind of errand would take someone to the Nigeria-Niger border....? The househelp, like many other househelps, got greedy and decided to cashout before oga made his move to the US.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by starbuck(f): 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Never knew i would witness a generation as unsympathetic as this cry cry
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by WolvyX5: 10:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Op pls move to FP. Nah my cousin be this. Terrible situation. That's how bad this country has become cry
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Gadafii: 1:13am On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria and evil minded people, why
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Nukilia: 1:20am On Dec 21, 2021
Everybody is a suspect in this country! The heart of men is desperately wicked
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Harrykn: 1:43am On Dec 21, 2021
Atimes these people have hidden dark sides but we all knew them by what they portrayed to be...
Once someone told me the reason which led to his japaing and even after 40year he still fear people are still out there looking and waiting to hear say e don land mek dem revenge.
Re: Us-bound Doctor And His Friend Brutally Murdered In His Abuja Home by Karemarealty288(m): 2:30am On Dec 21, 2021
Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

Inside Life: Daddy, I Dont Want To Die, Sell Your Car To Release Me - Boy In K / How Can I Stop Marijuana Addiction. / Bank Staffs Caught Hiding New Naira Notes Behind Old Notes In Their Vault (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.