Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,735 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) (29899 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives Secretary Blinken In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu’s Wife Receives One-Day Lagos Governor (Photos) / Gloria Ajala Is One-Day Lagos Governor, Wins Spelling Bee 2018 Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by jaybenugo: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ms. Jemimah Marcus, a 17-year-old student of Angus Memorial Secondary School in Somolu, and an indigene of Edo State who won the 2020 edition of the Spelling Bee Competition presided over Lagos state executive council meeting after she emerged a one-day Governor of the state, IgbereTV reports.

Lagos State governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu who received her at the Lagos state government shared the news on his Instagram handle with photos of their meeting. He wrote;

"I literally yielded the seat of authority for Ms. Jemimah Marcus to step in as one-day Governor of Lagos State, where she also presided over the State Executive Council meeting.

Jemimah Marcus, a 17-year-old student of Angus Memorial Secondary School in Somolu, and an indigene of Edo State won the 2020 edition of the Spelling Bee Competition, thereby earning the honor to become the one-day Governor.

The Spelling Bee competition, a contest between public schools across Lagos, is one of the legacy programmes in the State’s education sector pioneered in 2001 by the then First Lady, Senator Oluremi Tinubu through her New Era Foundation.

I am delighted to say that this initiative has been achieving its desired vision and objectives by affording winners the opportunity to not only improve their learning skills, but also give them an exposure on the rudiments of public administration.

Our one-day Governor requested that we commit more investments in digital literacy across public schools in the state, and ensure the metropolitan fibre optic being laid across Lagos drops in public schools as promised.
I accepted her requests while letting her know that we are already doing that, and we will continue to do more."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CXtjdq4jLtv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by jaybenugo: 6:52pm On Dec 20, 2021
See

4 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by jaybenugo: 6:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
More

9 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
Ms. Jemimah Marcus, a 17-year-old student of Angus Memorial Secondary School in Somolu, and an indigene of Edo State who won the 2020 edition of the Spelling Bee Competition presided over Lagos state executive council meeting after she emerged a one-day Governor of the state, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXtjdq4jLtv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

This school alongside Igbobi Boys and Morroco high school dey cause problem for Shomolu LG back then.

Very rugged schools

Congrat to the young lady, she will never forget this day for the rest of our life.

Nah Tinubu logo the girl use sef grin

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is highly motivational and encouraging.
Reminiscent time, when one of us @[/b] ruled her state for 24 hours,
It was such a beautiful experience.
Many decades later, her life has turned out for the best,
Making her nation, community and family so proud of her.
All the best to him for the future for this pretty Angel.
These are the real SLAY QUEENS.
They slayed with their beauty and intelligence.
Not only slaying with twerking and Peruvian hair.

Btw,
[b]

The women below are the type of women our young girls should emulate and not the half-naked, cleavage-revealing sluts.
These are Chairmen (no pun intended) Heads, respected in their various banks.
These are the real SLAY QUEENS!

Newyorkitis:
Beautiful!
We must support things that will make the younger generation to remain focused.
Not just taking snapshots with BBnaija housemates who went there to portray nothing African.
Gbamsolutely!!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by DejiPlug(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
jaybenugo:
More

Ooshey

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Lagos is light years ahead

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Leun: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Female is the FUTURE

I'm sure alot of fathers, brothers will love to have their daughter, sister on that sit. Certain nobody will have a problem with that now as long as it's from their relative.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by AFULA(m): 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Okay
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by shopwiser: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
If na me hold power for one day ehn, that same day I go collect generational wealth for 10 generations.............. grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Mcfi(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mtchewwww! As if anything she says will be attended to.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by ERORR404(m): 7:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
Even the selection of a one day governor had to be rigged in favour of tinubu's child loyalist. Tuehh....

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Jayrockk: 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
If I be governor for one day naso credit alert go choke my phone grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
That Gal needs urgent deliverance from the Spirit of Tinubuism.!
It's a bad spirit that makes someone go to Hell directly to bring up a Demon who will inflict suffering n bloodshed on his people for fun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Newyorkitis(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beautiful!
We must support things that will make the younger generation to remain focused.
Not just taking snapshots with BBnaija housemates who went there to portray nothing African.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by OBA117(m): 7:14pm On Dec 20, 2021
Na Tinubu logo she con use for her cap..why?

5 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Congratulations to her

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by arazanbal: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
lawyers here make una help me out for dis question. dis one day governor fit pardon criminals accent to legislative bills or do other executive mata and it will stand or it just a ceremonial shit nothing attached as real

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by goody234: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Sanwo olu needs to step up and get rid of all the okadas around lagos ...lagos has become a free for all ...its a big security risk those okada riders ....step up governor i wish you well ..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by MA23: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Low self esteem, why will you carry Tinubu logo follow body ? Too young to rule na scam word.
When will this old rulers fade away ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
Which Mod is removing my submission nah?

Nnamdi kanu made a statement from DSS custody, that they don't allow even his lawyers to see him. where did they see Nnamdi kanu that he gave them the orders to kill any Igwe that doesn't want Biafra to be actualised?

Fools will just come and write anything and our people will be reading...!

Those parading themselves as ESN, or Ipob soldiers have not met Nnamdi kanu for the first time in thier life.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by toujurs: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
B00klop:
Tinubus puppet on the beat
You won't blame him, without tinubu he is a nobody.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
Jayrockk:
If I be governor for one day naso credit alert go choke my phone grin grin
na him make u still dey where u dey grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by miyagi01(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
God bless Asiwaju BAT

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Receives One-Day Lagos Governor, Ms. Jemimah Marcus (Photos) by getipis595: 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
step up governor i wish you well ..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSS Seizes Emefiele’s Passport, Plans Home, Office Search / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Dubai In Style. Photos / Edo State Security Trust Fund Launched (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.