Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) (4524 Views)

Some Facts You Weren't Taught In School / Kwara State Polytechnic Students Holds A Rally To Celebrate Nigerian Soldiers / Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by KillingIsFun: 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
So it is the person who is not trying to appease the clueless Nigerian army who is hungry? Lack of intelligence no good ooo!

boolet:

As in... You couldn't make a point without insulting? Hunger no good ooo...
Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by boolet: 3:02pm On Dec 21, 2021
KillingIsFun:
So it is the person who is not trying to appease the clueless Nigerian army who is hungry? Lack of intelligence no good ooo!

You could've made your point without insulting. But I know the pattern, I'm not trying to be funny. Send your account number, you're hungry.
Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by KillingIsFun: 5:27pm On Dec 21, 2021
Clearly your lack of intelligence is greater than your lack of principles. You can't live with the consequences of your stupidity being exposed. Poor loser.

boolet:

You could've made your point without insulting. But I know the pattern, I'm not trying to be funny. Send your account number, you're hungry.
Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by boolet: 7:13pm On Dec 21, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Clearly your lack of intelligence is greater than your lack of principles. You can't live with the consequences of your stupidity being exposed. Poor loser.

undecided Pele ooo, winner. You have not said anything intelligible but only spewing invective. I simply told you it's possible to make your opinion known without cursing another out. I'm not competing with you about who is more intelligent, I'm simply letting you know you don't need to take out your frustrations on me because I am not Buhari. To make your life easier, I asked you to send aza, you still dey vex.
Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by KillingIsFun: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2021
Sigh. I can't lower or debase myself by associating with undesirables. Nothing personal against you, that's just how I'm built. If you're looking for a chance to be charitable, look inside your family album and you'll be right at home.

boolet:
undecided Pele ooo, winner. You have not said anything intelligible but only spewing invective. I simply told you it's possible to make your opinion known without cursing another out. I'm not competing with you about who is more intelligent, I'm simply letting you know you don't need to take out your frustrations on me because I am not Buhari. To make your life easier, I asked you to send aza, you still dey vex.
Re: See Photos Of Nigerian Soldiers Who Proposed And Weren't Detained (Photos) by boolet: 7:45pm On Dec 21, 2021
KillingIsFun:
Sigh. I can't lower or debase myself by associating with undesirables. Nothing personal against you, that's just how I'm built. If you're looking for a chance to be charitable, look inside your family album and you'll be right at home.

You are built to just curse people out? How old are you and who raised you? My family is doing well, and I know you need help more than them. Since your pride won't let you take my money, no yawa. Just don't be a big mouth in real life because you'll suffer. Not everyone will realize that you're all bark and no bite, you ain't got teeth.

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Of The Most Mysterious People Of All Time / African American School Boy Slaps His Mother In Viral Video / List Of Top 50 Universities In Nigeria 2013 - Ranked By NUC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.