Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,028 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football (14348 Views)

Premier League Clubs Vote To Block Sponsorship Deals Linked To Owners / EPL Clubs SMASH Summer Spending Record With Almost £1.44BILLION (n634bn)in Deals / Premier League Clubs Vote To End Transfer Activity Earlier Than Scheduled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by wonderr(m): 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
Please suspend it now my team is not fit and we are dropping points naa so so draw we dey draw like okro soup make I no mention the name of my team because of bad belles
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Zico5(m): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
Philip4564:
if you're talking about Liverpool what about Chelsea we have almost 8 senior players out with covid.against wolves we only have 6 players as substitute and two among them were goalkeepers..just 4 players on the bench.. Currently we have no striker even klopp said after the match against Tottenham that he was sorry for Chelsea when he saw their bench against wolves
I have reported u to the moderator. I don't need to get dirty with u
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Philip4564(m): 9:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
Zico5:

I have reported u to the moderator. I don't need to get dirty with u
I don't get you

4 Likes

Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Shakur86(m): 9:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
[who are those ' we'uote author=Philip4564 post=108674250]if you're talking about Liverpool what about Chelsea we have almost 8 senior players out with covid.against wolves we only have 6 players as substitute and two among them were goalkeepers..just 4 players on the bench.. Currently we have no striker even klopp said after the match against Tottenham that he was sorry for Chelsea when he saw their bench against wolves[/quote]
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Better o..

This Covid-19 is not going anywhere soon..

Life must go on.. sad

Lives are also dying, we should be cautious.
Football dey run away?
Is it until a player die that we gon know we should be cautious?

1 Like

Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by uunwanaobong3: 9:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
We must finish what we started... No running away...

Up mancity.

We lead others follow.
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
Philip4564:
if you're talking about Liverpool what about Chelsea we have almost 8 senior players out with covid.against wolves we only have 6 players as substitute and two among them were goalkeepers..just 4 players on the bench.. Currently we have no striker even klopp said after the match against Tottenham that he was sorry for Chelsea when he saw their bench against wolves

Lame.
The XI y’all put out against wolves is more than enough to win.
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
ArchiLimited:
I beg you guys in the name of everything, do whatever you have to do but DON'T TAKE AWAY OUR FOOTBALL, not least in this time when people are scared to turn on the news. Else I'll just dash someone my TV and decoder

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples
please.. When u want to dash someone, please remember me .. Make i use am raise fundz for my feez..
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Dranoid: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
sterlingD:

Is it that Bayern Munich Player?
I think so
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:47am On Dec 21, 2021
I hope AFCON ‘22 will be OK
Even if Super Eagles embarrass us
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:48am On Dec 21, 2021
solarpanel33:
lets partner to success and keep Nigeria moving Forward!
Shola u & who
How many times have you ever seen an aboki partner to move naija forward?

Can't u guys see that they are using naija like rag at the moment?
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by Tonytonex(m): 7:01am On Dec 21, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
money must be made

I think it's better to stop fans than stop the whole matches
The fans generate money for them. That's why. They need the money badly.
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by lexy2014: 7:04am On Dec 21, 2021
ogbiwa:
Premier League and EFL clubs have chosen to fulfil festive fixtures despite ongoing disruption caused by Covid-19 cases.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59732905

I thought they had vaccinated? Why are they scared?
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by lexy2014: 7:06am On Dec 21, 2021
maynia:

Lives are also dying, we should be cautious.
Football dey run away?
Is it until a player die that we gon know we should be cautious?

Haven't all d players taken covid vaccine?
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by cassidy1996(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2021
ArchiLimited:
I beg you guys in the name of everything, do whatever you have to do but DON'T TAKE AWAY OUR FOOTBALL, not least in this time when people are scared to turn on the news. Else I'll just dash someone my TV and decoder

Contact me for fantastic building designs and construction that is in line with modern design and construction trends. Chat/call 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to start with current samples
am an Electrical Engineer, I can do the electrical plans for you
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by freshalien: 8:36am On Dec 21, 2021
Dranoid:
consider the players too

This player (I can't remember his name) is regretting that he didn't get the vaccine earlier cos he has some lung issues after surviving covid. So, I know we are facing hard times as a nation and football is the #1 joy giver for a lot of us, but the players are also human too

Rubbish! They should all bloody go take the vaccines and the booster doses! Those who have not and continue to refuse to take the vaccines should be made to pay fines, if possible jail term, for putting the lives of others at risk.
Re: EPL Clubs Vote To Continue Matches Amid Fast Rising Covid-19 Cases In Football by ALFADOS(m): 10:55am On Dec 21, 2021
Hope no kwaropsion at the end of the day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles To Receive Cash Bonuses From Nigerian Banks / West Ham Want To Sign Jesse Lingard Permanently From Manchester United / Female Model Appointed To Coach A Men's Football Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.