Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma (37387 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / "Lionel Messi Has Done More For La Liga Than Anyone" - President Javier Tebas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by abobote: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Kind hearted
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by gazza07(m): 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ask elrufai, a fellow midget... both are frauds too
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by IgweBUIKE1(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Dubai d or loading...this should be one of the criteria
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by musa234(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Very good one from Cris... God bless you immensely.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Bbankole(m): 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

Where are not talking about dwarf that robbed
People here, and we thank God he has been exposed in PSG cheesy

U be fool I swear

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by abobote: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi
Everything mustn't be competition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Knivesout(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Mr wake up from ur dream grin
Folabifreeman:
Good publicity.

I remember that year when Cristiano Ronaldo came for Trials at Wikki Tourist. We sure had fun

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Juanmike(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:
If I'm to understand this post, you mean he signed a single shirt to be auctioned off to raise funds? Na so the signature worth reach? Why won't he sign lots of shirts then? What sort of stingy act is this?

And no, I'm not a fan of Messi, pessi or whatever you call em. I'm just curious as to how a single shirt can raise funds for people displaced angry angry angry
It shows how great the guy is, so much power and influence

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Teaser4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

you’re a waste, get a life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by musa234(m): 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
IgweBUIKE1:
Good gesture..but still not close
What should he have done to make it close?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by greggng: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
How many people did Ronaldo helped in Argentina? Why do we always drag Messi when ever Ronaldo does something ? The records are their Messi has done a lot for humanity . He doesn't make noise about what he does cos the Bible says don't allow your right hand to see what is on your left hand. God loves a cheerful giver. Both players are great in their individual ways ..they cannot be copying each other .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Ffhh: 8:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Really
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by ProfGday(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
This guy donate blood every damn year....

So many things about making the lives of others to have meaning are attached to his name.

But some never do well losers from unknown family will be saying rubbish about the greatest GOAT here on nairaland.

This guy is made forever... Mothers should be using his name to pray to God for his kind as son.

Drop mic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Kosoco(m): 8:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Orororooo......
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
And many will come crying that such should be included as a prerequisite for BALLON D'OR.

Just like one of his Fans was screaming at the BALLON D'or event that Penaldo is Generous & deserves the award.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Daroldigits: 8:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Wait and see what that signature worth. Am sure yours can't worth 0.0kobo
Naijatask:
If I'm to understand this post, you mean he signed a single shirt to be auctioned off to raise funds? Na so the signature worth reach? Why won't he sign lots of shirts then? What sort of stingy act is this?

And no, I'm not a fan of Messi, pessi or whatever you call em. I'm just curious as to how a single shirt can raise funds for people displaced angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Adakintroy: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
bewla:
Try not to put sentiment in this now

Ok sorry nice one ororo.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Mko123(m): 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
DarkJeddi:
Guess your lord and saviour..

Have been busy uprooting trees at Man Utd? undecided
[quote author=Mko123 post=108673461]A[/quote

this handsome idiot above me has being force fed with mmkpuru miri.

If you need evidence, then you're in his circle
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:15pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi
Nairaland bully! Stop online bully! Na trouble you dey fin.

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Jlow2: 8:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi
Messi stingy die, my grandfather always told me out of 20 short pple only one is a good person.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Itzurboi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Good publicity.

I remember that year when Cristiano Ronaldo came for Trials at Wikki Tourist. We sure had fun
Az or Sk

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by brain54(m): 8:22pm On Dec 20, 2021
Obembet and this are boyfriend at it again...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by AuntyVanessa1(f): 8:24pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

You're not mature at all, the insult is totally uncalled for. Messi Is something you can never be even if you're given a billion next life time. So stop the childish rant.

In all in all I God bless Ronaldo for this good gesture.

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Ofunwa111: 8:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Good publicity.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by olayiwola72(m): 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2021
lol if it Messi it will not reach front page
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Levinas: 8:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
CR7 don't need to auction anything, he can single handedly buy off two two times that club if he wants to

What club are you talking about? Please, read the article.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by LollySeaSide: 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:

Oh well...
It can actually.
People are eager to get hold of an item that has a link to a true legend.
Check out the two pictures below.
1. The gum chewed by Sir Alex Ferguson during his last game in charge of Manchester United. It sold for € 456, 000 in auction.

2. The pair of red and white Nike Air Ships used by Michael Jordan during his first season with the Chicago Bulls in 1984. It sold for $ 1.47 million in auction.

Now be sincere, if you were to pick two of the three items - the chewed gum, the Nike Air ships and the CR7 signed shirt, which two would it be?

4 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Zimmermann(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Competition no dey tire una??
no mind dem. TRUE CHARITY DOES NOT COME WITH NOISE-MAKING.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Lamasta(m): 8:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
ORORO for a reason
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Echara: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
CR7 don't need to auction anything, he can single handedly buy off two two times that club if he wants to

La Palma is not a football club. Get abreast with what's happening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015 / Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.