Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma (37383 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma / Neymar Offers His PSG Shirt To Lionel Messi / "Lionel Messi Has Done More For La Liga Than Anyone" - President Javier Tebas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Ttjj: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by 2ndchildhood(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
I still dey try understand how celebrities sign shirt generate fund.. someone should explain for me,, watin dem go use the shirt do?

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Justinlean02(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

Source: https://www.marca.com/en/football/manchester-united/2021/12/20/61c09dc9268e3ee61f8b45e4.html
it's almost like you wrote this just for your ego grin and delusion
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by OJEEMAH(m): 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
Zimmermann:
no mind dem. TRUE CHARITY DOES NOT COME WITH NOISE-MAKING.
The bolded is so on point...... Fact is, Messi is a private person and there's nothing Ronaldo does or has achieved that he can't. That's how one was arguing that Ronaldo is a better business man cos Messi is quiet about his investment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Ecos(m): 8:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
kapelvej:
God bless you. of the seven balon d'or, one belong to iniesta, one belong to xavi, one belong to lewondowski. CR7 EARNED all his balon d'or, he was robbed of two
Mumu

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Prechgold1180(m): 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:
If I'm to understand this post, you mean he signed a single shirt to be auctioned off to raise funds? Na so the signature worth reach? Why won't he sign lots of shirts then? What sort of stingy act is this?

And no, I'm not a fan of Messi, pessi or whatever you call em. I'm just curious as to how a single shirt can raise funds for people displaced angry angry angry
it’s called an autograph
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by tunize(m): 8:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
CR7 don't need to auction anything, he can single handedly buy off two two times that club if he wants to
Instead of you to read and understand no you prefer to just talk at your age.

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Eriokanmi: 9:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi
He's like Whizkid, while Rolando is like OBO. The difference is clear. Kudos to CR7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by cletz991(m): 9:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
READ
ckvemgbia:
CR7 don't need to auction anything, he can single handedly buy off two two times that club if he wants to
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Tmcruise(m): 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:
If I'm to understand this post, you mean he signed a single shirt to be auctioned off to raise funds? Na so the signature worth reach? Why won't he sign lots of shirts then? What sort of stingy act is this?

And no, I'm not a fan of Messi, pessi or whatever you call em. I'm just curious as to how a single shirt can raise funds for people displaced angry angry angry
ain't sure u are in this world.. just Ordinary chewing gum wey sm1 don chew, Oyibo will auction it for millions of dollars..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
Oga, what are you taking about?

La Palma is name of a place just like Torino, Barcelona, Milan, Madrid, etc

We all know La Palma club, but we talking about volcanic eruption that happened in La Palma

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Chimurake: 9:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
Omo
So Ronaldo auction his 2011 golden boot and 2013 ballon d or for charity, specifically for Gaza
And still some people think he's obsessed with individual award
God bless you more abundantly legend

3 Likes

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by charlexarmani(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
ckvemgbia:
read to get understanding pls not just going through the headings

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by KingDash: 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

We are not talking about dwarf that robbed
People here, and we thank God he has been exposed in PSG cheesy
messi is doing great

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Shakur86(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
This is the path my GOAT has chosen, what is your own GOAT doing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
Zimmermann:
no mind dem. TRUE CHARITY DOES NOT COME WITH NOISE-MAKING.

This is not noise making, it's the news. Stfu.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by goodheart01: 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:

To answer your last question, it's because person wey big don big
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by 8stargeneral: 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2021
What a great guy he's...God bless me to bless other...amazing
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Rastaramsey(m): 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:

Bro I agree with you

Ordinary one shirt wey no go cost reach 10k euros lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na hin some Idiots up there dey abuse Messi...
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Miller232: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Naijatask:

Olodo they don't do things like that one is enough
A shirt Is even too much
Sir Alex Ferguson last chewing gum as a manager If u know how much dem sell am you go fear

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by osazsky(m): 9:39pm On Dec 20, 2021
Befulfilled:
Where is Messi
he is gonna win the ucl first with psg..immediately he retires like ronaldo who has no hope of winning a spoon he will now start charity work.he should be 40 then with 4 ucl..4 balon d or...is messi thier governon..no..so he is at liberty to help or not help his own country.palma should hold thier corrupt governons..i also hear stupid aguement that oyedipo could not tarr river niger bridge
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Mandesz(m): 9:42pm On Dec 20, 2021
obembet:

We are not talking about dwarf that robbed
People here, and we thank God he has been exposed in PSG cheesy
Yes he's been exposed to the ballon d'or for the 7th time. What a record! The sadists can jump to the lagoon.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Treasure17(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
II know my goat.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by yommen: 9:45pm On Dec 20, 2021
Folabifreeman:
Good publicity.

I remember that year when Cristiano Ronaldo came for Trials at Wikki Tourist. We sure had fun

I know you didn't actually know that there is weed in the beans wey you chop. Sorry ehhnn.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by osazsky(m): 9:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
Eriokanmi:
He's like Whizkid, while Rolando is like OBO. The difference is clear. Kudos to CR7
wat has davido done..if u know how is father finished Osun u will pray that children of politicians dont deserve to live..including igbinedion..all those things na stunt...his uncle wants to contest in this comming election so he just do stunt..that 200m he is flauting him uncle own go reach 80m which he will collect double later..as an edo man we in benin nerver gain 1 naira from am..so wat has he done..he tarr road or bulild estate for poor..nor be him friend way dey die everyday him dey build house for then chioma..oga go and sit down..the adelekes is not a good family including dangote them be kick back biz men ...money gotten from politics
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Uchesis: 9:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
kapelvej:
God bless you. of the seven balon d'or, one belong to iniesta, one belong to xavi, one belong to lewondowski. CR7 EARNED all his balon d'or, he was robbed of two

1 Like

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Szilard: 10:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
kapelvej:

Ribery wasn't robbed by C.boy eh?

Keep wailing grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Szilard: 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=Uchesis post=108676352][/quote]

Bro, na u get time dey answer o
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by Successkay12(m): 10:25pm On Dec 20, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Competition no dey tire una??
Those fools calling out Messi name will not calm to see this.... Messi/Ronaldo are really trying..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Auctions Off Signed Shirt To Raise Funds For La Palma by OJEEMAH(m): 10:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
Successkay12:

Those fools calling out Messi name will not calm to see this.... Messi/Ronaldo are really trying..
No mind them..... They are just being myopic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

De Gea To Become Highest Paid Footballer In English Premier League Histroy / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Aubameyang Wins African Player Of The Year 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.